I want to write a prose piece that gets included in my school's publication. What sort of themes I write about...

I want to write a prose piece that gets included in my school's publication. What sort of themes I write about? Only has to be high-school tier, everything else that's published in it is quite typical purple trash.

She's going to age horribly.

She'll be good eatin' 'til 30 senpai

You COULD be a fag and do a "Coming of age" piece of shit like John Green or whatever OR you could remember that dracula is a public domain character. So my advice is to write a coming of age drama in which the main character is Dracula.

sadly this is true. i looked exactly like this girl when i was younger. i'm an ugly mess now at 24

This really isn't what I want to hear, I'm getting a complex about my own likelihood of looking like shit by 26, instead of something to write about.

post pic

Got curious. How can you age horribly?

Being ugly at 26 fucking creeps up on you, user. One minute you're living the dream with an attractive wife and a moderately successful novel by local standards, the next she "just doesn't find you attractive anymore" and you're alone with no dating prospects hearing about how everyone as attractive as you were is having a lovely time on tinder. 26 is the new 50.

That's not fair, I just now got used to being pretty after a chubby with bad hair cuts and huge glasses childhood and adolescence.

You're actually lucky. Enjoy it while it lasts. I rode my good looks through life and into the ground, and only now have to learn to be a self-sufficient and worthwhile human being. It's much easier to pick those things up when you're younger and chubbier and don't look like Jim Morrison desu

To be honest, despite being an ugly fuck for my formative years, I've still managed to grow into a sub-par human and member of society, so good luck to the both of us user.

Do a wizard of oz parody involving composites of various teachers from your school but do it subtle enough and combine a few to make it not so obvious but definitely present. Also make it really sweet and airy and self mockingly so on the surface, but include at its most fundamental level the depressing reality of being a teacher while also ridiculing the student body.

Being ugly on the outside just made me super ugly on the inside

Fantastic, thank you.

I'm in my """prime""" and still ugly as sin. All of you need to quit whining.

But is it better to have been hot and lost, or to have never have known hotness at all? Or whatever, I'm too lazy to check the actual wording.

She's already gross. I want to hit that stupid cynical look off her face. I hate oh so miserable girls.

Nope that's absolutely a bullshit meme. You can take your beautiful prime, and all your success to the grave. You can rest easy at night knowing this. People who have never had it have nothing to reassure themselves at night before bed.

Who's this fluid druid?

Fugg. As an 18 year old Asian male, I am scared of aging.

I don't know about that user in particular, but bad diet, not using sunscreen, smoking and drinking can speed up the process of physical aging.

I was just joking, don't worry.

>not using sunscreen
all my 18 years I have been without sunscreen

Never too late to start! Way better to do preventive anti aging user!

Your theme:
Becoming an ugly 26 year old.
If you don't write about it,
then you will age horribly.
Good luck, your precious youthful looks depend on this shit publication.

You type like a girl. Marry me?

FUCK! See you in the crit threads friend.

Gross that my voice is so obviously feminine but flattered all the same! Sure.

aww, thanks, user. I'm not going out this summer now but I sort of wanted to have the Alizée look lmao.

I would never marry a girl for her looks. Youth and beauty are fleeting.

I will pleasure myself tonight at the thought of you.

I mean like the thought doesn't give me any joy, but there's nothing I can do about it, so go for gold I guess.

I love you, okay?

you say this because
1. you're old and you already had enough experience
2. you have never date

Thanks for the validation user, feels pleasant and affirming.

I am not Casanova but I'm not exactly a virgin either. I am pretty old though, almost thirty.

see, grandpa.
but it's ok, what you are saying is true, at least you can still date younger girls, the other way is not so pleasant if you're a girl and already 30 it is seen as degenerate.