just do it

to jest

to digress

some of these pretentious words for plain 'ol jerking off:
to 'toss off' one's todger
'to wank'
'to tug'
baka

Wank is probably the least pretentious word in the English language, 90% of the time I hear it it's being used to make fun of someone being pretentious (what a load of wank; you wanker). Where are you? Are you an American who considers it pretentious because it's said by people putting on fake British accents?

I get the whole idea of having your body be this pinnacle of strength and shit, and I know that Socrates was Veeky Forums. But holy fuck being that large must take up a lot of time and resources. I don't understand the appeal.

to check

Gotta compensate for your lack of phallus somehow

>Veeky Forums tries to project and fails horribly

If you don't see the difference between the Greeks relatively healthy relationship to fitness and the pathological obsessed fetishist in the OP then you need to leave.

>the Greeks relatively healthy relationship to fitness

It was anything but: the Greeks were fucking obsessed, and rightly so.

The Greeks knew what Humanity has forgotten for the better part of 2000 years - namely, that a strong body is the prerequisite for a strong mind, and NOT vice versa. The fruits of this retarded inversion are seen today in flabby, corpulent figures like Harold Bloom. Pathetic and disgusting.

Ah yes, I see you've one your research in green texts so you must be correct

Green texts AND Nietzsche, actually. Which is more than you can say.

THIS SO MUCH

Every time I hear it I wanna punch that person in the face holy shit.

>dat screencap
Yeah because it couldn't have been a case of exaggerating their feats to look good.

I mean who would do that???

C'MON

ITT: Autism

LETS

please read the republic where socrates says that obsessing too much with the body causes a weak soul. he describes the virtue of moderation for this reason

to pretend

Burger detected. "Wank" is just the normal word. "Masturbate" is pretentious latinate shite.

>confusing socratic and platonic philosophy

seriously?

we were talking about the greeks were we not and not either philosopher? whether it is part of socratic or platonic philosophy is irrelevant. also, youre acting as if there are clear boundaries between the two and not tremendous overlap

the point of my statement was that the value of fitness is overblown. while they may have thought it to be a worthy pursuit, i doubt they would recommend people to go rich piana-mode. its just one of the parts in a much larger picture by which they tried to achieve arete

"to office" or "to summer" have got to be my top two

When Socrates was in his later years he resembled bloom in his seventies

'To adumbrate' maybe? 'Elucidate' has always struck me as pretty pretentious.

Bivouacked. Came across it in war and peace and it seems like the most unnecessary word in the entire language.

utilize

Its probably a literal translation of a common Russian word.

No words are inherently pretentious; they are merely words, and have an appropriate and inappropriate usage. Except "collocate." It's the pinnacle of superfluity.

Retard detected

enlighten, transcend etc.

Matriculate

He's obviously juiced, so I doubt it takes as much time as you think it does.

expound

The guy literally did a video arguing that having tiny nads from steroid abuse is more aesthetic because it makes your dick hang lower than your balls. So his flaccid penis was never long enough to reach below his normal sized testicles.

Socratic philosophy is a mirage.

lmao rich piana is on a whole other level
its a lot more than just roids

Juicing can make you easily large. Juicing cannot make you easily rich piana large. The man is a goddamn monster.

He's also injected synthol. I am p sure he did a video where he reckoned that doesn't count because he did it a long time ago or something.

what word would you replace it with?

To socialize

Antidisestablishmentarianism. If you meet one that says this word in a haughty fashion, beware, for you cannot trust them, though pillar of society they may be.

It's just a mild archaism.

I really hate when people say that something "oozes" something.

My anus oozes shit. Those clams were n

Oozing shit or pus or something like that is fine. I mean like say when someone is said to ooze charisma.

The pustule oozed charisma.

Rear

As in rearing a child.

Never heard it used in a non pretentious manner desu fampai.

You, frolicking dirt child. Meet Pustulio.

What's a verb desu?

Not the poster, but 'encamped' suits just fine in almost any situation where you would use bivouacked. Not that I really mind it, I don't see any problem in using more colorful and descriptive verbiage if it actually serves a use.

okay okay you win

bivouacked is different from encamped though. especially in a militarily context when it is most likely to be used.

this confirms that what most people think of as pretentious is just plebs not understanding the nuance of words

any noun used as a verb

It's not entirely different, and although I wouldn't say they're interchangeable, you could certainly substitute encamped for bivouacked in most situations without your reading audience being totally lost by having used the verb bivouacked.

And you don't have to be a cunt about it, mind you.

to build.

It's definitely necessary. It's used a lot by mountaineers

Discombobulate

unpack

to shitpost

I write "oozing precum" a lot. Is that so pretentious?

It took him his whole life with more than just juice

This is normal you know. Balls are as big as they can be and dick is as small as it can be. Makes sense that your cock doesn't droop low if you're a grower.

to is

The word "pretentious"

Consider suicide, you fat virgin unemployed fuck. How many people would mourne if you died? 2? And for how long? People would forget about you within 1 week. You waste of resources. I feel sorry for your parents. Think about your life decisions for 5 minutes before you post again.

pontificate

>Balls are as big as they can be and dick is as small as it can be. Makes sense that your cock doesn't droop low if you're a grower.
Like the first part was the point and the second part didn't make sense. A grower is more like usually it's small when flaccid, but a grower who has a large erect penis will still have to go through a stage to erection where the penis is long but flaccid.