Anyone who eats their eggs runny should be shot into the sun

anyone who eats their eggs runny should be shot into the sun

>el yucateco green

I don't understand how people can eat that desu.

anyone who posts the same image over and over should be raped in the moonlight

I say the same but for people who cook fried eggs more than over-easy.

Subhuman fucking filth.

are joe rogan's eggs a meme now?

Anybody who reposts joe rogan social media garbage should be permabanned.

kek, your inferior preferences sure are shit.

>Jaime, don't post on Veeky Forums. We'll get taken down

>shot into the sun
I don't think that's scientifically possible user...

>sour kraut

every time

but sauer means sour?

>not dipping your toast into the yolk

What a fucking plebeian. Get some taste, you fucker.

It literally says Ezekiel toast. The yolks will soak into the bread.

How is that hot sauce in the OP. I saw some at my local market in the mexican aisle this afternoon

It's garbage
Tastes like fermented grass clippings

Don't listen to the other moron who replied to you. That stuff is damn tasty and it does have some heat, even for a seasoned veteran. The brown-colored XXX Mayan recipe is one of my go-to sauces. Just try some. It really is good.

Well its only 2 bucks. Its the red variety instead of the green

ONNIT
MCT OIL
DUDE
WEED

it's worth every cent. might even become one of your favorite sauces

It's full of preservatives and artificial colors. That should tell you all you need to know about its "quality".

>muh artificial colors and preservatives boogeyman

What the fuck did he do to those eggs? Is he memeing?

he's just high on SHROOMTECH

>It's full of preservatives

99% of hot sauces are purely peppers and preservatives. the remaining 1% is garbage that no one cares about.

>and artificial colors

so?

>so?

Sudan Red #1 is carcongenic

that hot sauce is green though

>Sudan Red #1 is carcongenic

Is this true?

Ya but that guy was asking about the red one not the green one

he has fried eggs in his yard?

very. in 2005 one of the largest food recalls in history was because of sudan red #1. Its a very common additive to chili powders and spicy sauces to make them unnaturally red

someone tweet it to ramsay

You should see the garage.

I don't know if it's something about my taste buds personally, but I don't know how people can even like eggs. The fucking things always smell strongly of sulfur, and the smell is stronger the more raw they are.

Don't get me wrong, I still eat eggs because it's a cheap food and there are ways to prepare the shit so the smell is diluted, but I think that the people who eat runny eggs WILLINGLY are basically insane.

Tastes like spicy playdoh

Holy shit I am fucking triggered. The yolk of an egg is the best part. I like scrambled / hard boiled too but if I fry an egg it has to be runny. The white has to be completely done though because that is nasty.

If a food product requires artificial coloring to look appetizing, it's usually a sign that it's made from garbage ingredients. There's also no reason for a hot sauce to contain any artificial preservatives, given that they're usually full of salt or vinegar.

I have a bottle of hot sauce sitting in front of me right now. It contains water, peppers, vinegar, salt and spices. It looks exactly like you'd expect a bunch of pureed peppers to look, not like this neon green garbage that would probably be some nasty shade of grey if it wasn't full of fake colors.

what's all the liquid?

Subhuman

I never eat the egg yolk, is that better or worse?

grease

What a piece of shit

>mayo

hahah at first I thought that was seasoned chicken breast

roids have rotted joes brain

>6 eggs
>healthy as fuck

this. eggs smell like shit and have the consistency of snot.

Not sure how people can eat them.

I think that's called having shit genetics.

>2017
>momscience

#wifey material

I'm not thrilled by runny yolks per se, but I do prefer them runny for functional reasons first, then aesthetics.

>2017
>fatfuckscience

look in the mirror kiddo

>steak and eggs
do Americans do this?

Being shot into the sun seems like an unnecessary use of resources in order to create a vessel to provide for lifeforms (oxygen, gravitational force limits, food for the journey), as well as propulsion.

It may just be easier to use local firearms, or even a precise application of a blade to achieve your goal. Yet then, you would still have to deal with the disposal of the deceased person before decomposition would create more issues.

You have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums, user.

Thanks, friend.

Thought I hated eggs most of my life but finally realized it was the yolk in york form that really bothered me. Scrambled is great but anything else (for me) is unappetizing

>breaking your yolk
Utter plebeian.
Cut away the yolk from the white, put it on your bread and just bite it off, the whole thing. Let the smoothness spread all over your mouth.

have you tried cooking them?

you dont call a kindergarten a kidsgarten do you?

> he's never gone to Waffle House and gotten the steak & eggs breakfast.

>sour kraut

jalanenos.

Yes I do, got a ficken problem with that?

IHOP is better than that fuck hole.

Yes.

>kidsgarten
Kidsgarden

Hahahah.

Go eat a dick faggot.

The only part that made me mad was the Gouda. What a waste of a delicate cheese.

Also it's obviously viral advertising for that hot sauce

As a Canadian, I do.
Breakfast of gods.

Joe Rogan would never shill for a hot sauce company! He only shills for pseudoscientific snake oil.