If I killed myself by shooting myself through the roof of the mouth, would I hear the shot before dying...

If I killed myself by shooting myself through the roof of the mouth, would I hear the shot before dying? Or would I be off to DMT heaven before then?

Also, on that note, if I obliterated my brain in such a manner, would I even be eligible for a DMT heaven?

Yeah the DMT is produced in the liver so you're good senpai

you're in luck: many bullets travel faster than the speed of sound

>Or would I be off to DMT heaven before then?

1. There is no such thing as 'heaven'.
2. If there were, then you probably wouldn't get there, because you committed a sin just before you died.

>uploads image for attention
At least post someone attractive next time

But Minha [math]\textit{is}[/math] attractive as fuck. Just imagine falling asleep in her arms...

does she have a lemon in her mouth?

yeah what the fuck is wrong with your taste in women?

If a bitch ain't a Kim or a Park,
I wouldn't fuck her -- Even in the dark.

You would hear it, but you wouldn't register it.. I think.

No expert, but with some common sense, the bullet would take you out before you had any time to realise what that sound created by the gun was.

Then again, I'm unsure what sort of an effect speed of sound vs. speed of bullet would have as the distance between the sound source and recepient is very little.

Just do the heaven thing instead

Fuck, even with the box open he's half alive and half dead. Cat's may have more quantum than modern physics can handle.

. There is no such thing as 'heaven'

Fuckin' idiot read the thing you quoted again before posting.

Many people aim the gun so that the bullet misses the brain completely and fucks up there face when they do that

It depends on the caliber. If you shot yourself with a .22 round, it would bounce around a little in your skull but it would not cause significant enough damage to kill you immediately if at all. So, in that case, yes you would hear it.

Shooting yourself with a .45 would likely result in immediate death and the brain not registering the signal from the ears.

shotgun? definitely.
small weapon dunno.

There is really only two ways to find out. One is to ask someone who did it and survived, if any such person exists, and the other is to do it and then you'd be dead so potentially would have only known the answer to that question for some fraction of a time less than a second.

Totally not a good thing to do, hope you feel alright man. I know this could just be a curiosity post or posted for fun, but I always take it serious just in case when I hear this sort of thing. So if you're hurting, reach out to someone who really cares, it's worth it, life is worth at least one small try like talking to people. :) God Bless.

First, although some people do, I can't imagine why someone would shoot themselves in the mouth.
But if you're merely interested in the answer and don't want to die, you could shoot yourself in the foot to find out if you felt the pain first or heard the sound first.

it would be extremely painful

You will be dead before you are able to process the fact that the gun even went off, supposing that you shoot the right part of your head.

"DMT heaven" requires you to be in the process of dying (you're still technicallly conscious in this case). If yo shoot yourself, you die practically instantly, so no DMT heaven 4 u.

8 years ago on this day (Feb 24 2009) my geology professor took his life :( not directly related to your question but I just wanted to take a moment and say something in remembrance