Have you ever eaten an entire bucket of chicken by yourself?

Have you ever eaten an entire bucket of chicken by yourself?

Yes but never in one sitting a kfc family bucket will last me an entire weekend.

who the fuck reheats fried chicken

you eat it when it was cooked or you throw it in the trash

Veeky Forums aristocrat

Not him but I reheat fried chicken. It never, ever tastes as good as the first night but it's okay.

>wasting food

Why do americans do this?

people that aren't stupid just eat it cold with ketchup.

people that are a little slow reheat it.

complete idiots throw it away.

>kfc
>ketchup

>Ketchup on cold chicken

yea, I used to order a bucket for 3 people every week and eat it while watching movies

they removed it though. But I am sure I wasted/spent like 500 money for that.

It's not worth it though, I like popeyes better but I can't order it to my house

Reheating KFC chicken makes the chicken taste like ass

Whatever you don't use, just rip apart the chicken and put it into sandwiches

>putting greasy, oily chicken into sandwiches

Are you dumb bro?

I have eaten a whole 8 piece from my local grocery market. Shit was cash af. Also NEVER buy fried chicken from Walmart. Their breading is like fucken cake and sodium to the max not to mention that they probably use close to expired chicken to cook.

>ketchup.
How retarded do you have to be to eat chicken with ketchup? Level 1000 for sure.

best way is to use the old chicken fried up with breakfast, use less oil/grease for the pan cause it's in the chicken. I like in in eggs with a wrap.
people who are slow eat cold fried chicken witch ketchup. Nothing about reheating it makes you slow, you autistic fuccboi.

Don't knock it till you tried it

The chicken isn't greasy or oily when it's been in the fridge overnight and it goes great on a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cheese and pepper with some mayo

You might think it's dumb but it tastes fucking amazing and I think it's way more better than reheating it up or eating the cold chicken by itself

He's a classy critic so let him be. That is their cuisine after all.

Well look at Mr. Rich Bitch here.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you all, Autism.

No dude those are like $18 or something now.

The 90s is over.
Inflation is proposed to be happening and you still get the same amount of money but pay more for everything.

I mean how the fuck is a dollar menu double cheeseburger $1.80?

actually I do it too it isn't bad.
Pretty sure you're full autismo kid, sorry =\
better go to sleep for the night you gotta make it to middle-school, faggot.

Double autism. Who puts cold fried chicken on a piece of bread and calls it a sandwich? You must be poor or lack taste buds in general.

Ladies and gentlemen: someone who has no idea what autism is, uses the buzzword to harass randos on the internet, breaks global rule 3 and then has a literal autist turn around and shit on him for it.

The guy was talking about shitty fried chicken you fucking idiot. Go away.

The autist has been triggered. Full blown rage mode expected.

you're a massive flaming faggot, mr champagne taste.
I can appreciate fine foods
and I can appreciate budget foods and soul foods.
3/10 I replied to this bait.
also muh reverse your reversal meme insult, fucking summer already

No one that is poor eats this shit.
It is literally $20 for 10 pieces of chicken while whole rottiserie chickens are $4 at wal mart.

You keep digging dude, I'm onto you.

>Who puts cold fried chicken on a piece of bread and calls it a sandwich? You must be poor or lack taste buds in general.

Read >The chicken isn't greasy or oily when it's been in the fridge overnight and it goes great on a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cheese and pepper with some mayo

>I can appreciate budget foods
So you can't appreciate a leftover KFC chicken sandwich?

A few years ago I had a roommate whose girlfriend worked at KFC. She told me there would be a flood of black people the first few days of every month when the welfare checks rolled out. They'd splurge on fried chicken because they had food stamp money to last the rest of the month.

Those days are over.
Single males get 10% of the rent they pay in food stamps, so pay $400 and get 40.

I get $20 a month with SSI auto qualification.

It's waaaay fucking different if you're black I hear or maybe they have zero income, not sure, it's illegal as fuck to not report it though I guess Tyrone selling weed on the corner doesn't count as income.

Basically food stamps are gone since Obama took care of the program.
I'm hungry. Send chicken.

16 Pieces of chicken, 8x 1 cup portions of vegetables or macaroni, and 8 biscuits. About 7lbs of food (variable, max would be +2-3lbs if you chose all potatoes)
OR
9 Whole rotisserie chickens from wal mart weighing over 35lbs.

>KFC
>poor people food
This board is dumb as fuck.

>tfw can't decide whether I want Nandos or KFC for dinner

>Whole rotisserie chickens from wal mart
Dude those chickens are fucken disgusting. They reek of the place og which they were born and slaughtered. I just ate one the other day and I literally puked from smelling but I just finished donating blood and said fuck it and went down on it. If you have a kitchen and oven, just buy the chicken and roast it yourself.

K...I read your post, and didn't understand anything...

You get welfare...but it disapeared...but you know how much chicken bits are included in a fuckin bucket...

Get your shit together, and get a job...

I can't even go outside or my skin will blister, scar and tear itself open, and I'm severely allergic to vitamin d so seizures and hospitalization are included.
Seriously fuck off.

Agree but people seem to think that a 150% price increase over a decade seems to not have separated poor people from their beloved KFC original recipe.
But it has. Hardee's and KFC specifically turned from shit sacks into expensive dining establishments. It's $9 for two pieces of chicken, one side, a cookie and a drink if you choose to not buy a bucket.

I don't even buy KFC or Popeyes if I want fried chicken. Just stop by the local grocery store and they have 8 piece chicken ready to go for 9 bucks. Not bad imo and it tastes just like, well, chicken. Good fried chicken in fact.

It's pretty cheap here too.
I just don't understand what caused KFC to put their chicken on a pedestal and charge over $2 per single piece of chicken, drumstick or thigh, no weight accountability.
They will go under if they keep charging this much, your customer base can't consist entirely of 1 fat guy, 1 confused native american, a mother and screaming child and black people once a month.
It's a sad place if you go inside.

..$36 for chicken

>I just don't understand what caused KFC to put their chicken on a pedestal and charge over $2 per single piece of chicken, drumstick or thigh, no weight accountability.
>Buy 3 piece box
>Get two of the tiny wing pieces and a drumstick

who the fuck assumes he didn't eat it cold? fuck outta here, booger picker

Best way I've found to reheat KFC fried chicken is to put the oven to max heat (about 250 degrees C) then put a pan of boiling water at the bottom of the oven, then put the fried chicken directly on the oven racks above the pan of water. Leave it in there for a few minutes (no more than 5) and it'll have reheated without going dry because the steam moisturises it.

Dunno, maybe there's an easier way but I've found this way makes it taste almost as good as fresh

I have an airfry, so my chicken will always be crispy

Yeah

But this was back in the stone age, early '80's
Buckets were cardboard and a lot bigger then now
16 or 18 pieces, Original Recipe or Extra Crispy that was it

Still had these massive soft white rolls, you got a bag full of them

Corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, gravy and beans

They also had pies, cherry, lemon, chocolate family sized or small single pies

Never ate the chicken hot, put it in the fridge and ate it cold by the light on my stove, late at night

They still had a fiberglass life sized Colonel in the front window

The old man was still alive then, they marketed the food to white families, not like today

Back in the 60's and 70's they sold a really good hamburger too.

Used to have a 21 piece Barrel of Chicken, it was $5.95 and a 2 piece meal was .95.

Times change, usually not for the better.

Reheat to you probably means nuke it in the microwave.
Just bake for a couple minutes in the oven, retard.

Reheated fried chicken is really good. It's greasy so it crisps itself up and keeps the moisture in. Some of the excess grease drips away too.

Quality>Quantity

Ya took the bait.

Have you entered this grease laden shitfest lately?
The salmonella is everywhere, I can detect the stuff and I'm telling you it's not where you want to spend $20-40 on shitty chicken.

Come on... They double dip. That's quality.

If you promise not to tell anyone..
...I've had 3 in one sitting. Don't ask.

I'm too ashamed to answer this.

No but when I go to KFC my order is usually the Tendies+popcorn box, a side of potato wedges, and an individual mashed potato so i'm eating 2 orders of chicken and like 4 orders of sides as well as a biscuit.