Making monthly trip tomorrow...

Making monthly trip tomorrow. Gimme a list of all the stuff you guys get here (besides your typical frozen chicken breasts, frozen salmon, steaks that i always get). im probably gonna try the cheapass kirkland vodka too

Liquor. Lots and lots of liquor.

id like some real food

i don't really get fresh fruits and vegetables there unless i can freeze them because its just me

bump

I go to sam's club, pretty much the same thing.
I mainly go there for the meat. Typically frozen chicken breasts, and a bunch of really thick cut boneless pork chops, and some ground beef which I portion out at home and freeze. A 2.5 lb bag of smoked turkey deli meat, a giant thing of eggs, fruit (apples, strawberries, bananas, avacados), I stopped buying vegetables because they always go bad before I can finish them and the price isn't that much better than buying them from my local grocery... canned vegetables/soups, bag large of beans, the giant bags of rice are WAY too big.. a giant jar of pickles, a giant jar of mixed nuts, a giant bag of popcorn(more than one if they're on sale), bread, cheese, giant tub of hummus.. and about once a year I get a box with enough garbage bags to last the rest of the year... and replacement heads for my electric toothbrush.. soap.. a multi-pack of dishwashing liquid.. some other crap...

Kirkland frozen pizza 4-pack
Lattice apple pie

Peas don't become gross when they freeze, so I usually get frozen peas. Good for if you need to toss some quick veggies in a meal.

I also go to Sam's Club.
Paper towels, Toilet paper, paper plates, diet soda if any is on sale, laundry - dishwasher supplies, chicken breast, pace salsa, frozen vegetables.

It's honestly not worth the price but I'm not the one paying for it so whatever.

im gonna get some frozen broccoli ithink

I don't like the texture of froxen broccoli, so that's why I don't get it, but good luck and god speed if that's what you like.

Don't forget to hit up the food court for lunch dude, that stuff is the shit

coffee
cooking oil
cheese
toilet paper
garbage bags

that's all you need to get your money's worth out of the membership

Cheese. Living in shithole Asia, the cheese at CostCo is a third of the price in grocery stores, not to mention that it's real cheese not vegetable oil with solids added.

Frozen berries
Greek yogurt

GET THE PESTO SHIT IS FUCKING COCAINE

i picked up that cheap kirkland vodka. not the more expensive "french" one but the $14 "american made" handle

hopefully storing it in the freezer will make it good

Supposedly it's the same quality as Grey Goose. So I imagine it's very good

Actually if there are two kinds of Kirkland, I don't know which is the good kind. Maybe it's that French one. $14 for a handle doesn't sound like Grey Goose quality

Toilet paper.

-Frozen fruits (last awhile, obviously)
-Nature's Bakery fig bars (really tasty and perfect as meal replacements when you're in a mad hurry, very filling)

There's 2 different Kirkland bottlings of vodka there, at least the one I go to. They have the $20 bottle, which is clear and looks somewhat classy and then the $14 bottle with the frosted glass. I believe the $20 bottle is supposedly distilled at the same place Grey Goose is; but the $14 bottle isn't bad either, though I'd use it as a mixer rather than drink it straight.

There are much better bars at Costco if you're looking for meal replacements. Get something actually filling with fat and protein and fibre, not just a bunch of flour and sugar paste.

block of parmesean cheese
block of dubliner cheese
3lb bag of pistachios
3lb bag of almonds
macadamia nuts
canned wild salmon
3lb bag frozen wild blueberries

rotisserie chicken

Dont forget the $5 imported Brie cheese, the $2.99 stack of pita bread (basically replacing shitty sandwich bread for life now), pretzel buns, kirkland sig vitamin water, 25# ground beef, and $13 4-pack bacon.

$3 40/pk waters
TP
K cups (yeah yeah, IDGAF I got the machine for free might as well use it)
Eggs
Flour if I need it
Maybe a few other things that I didn't intend

Trying to step my game up, so I'm monitoring this thread.

frozen fruits (pineapple, the mixed tropical if they don't have straight pineapple, and blueberry sometime) for smoothies, I have a vitamix and it's a great value. spinach+pineapple+coconut water (also from costco)+protein powder+whole lemon (peeled)= a good time

I also have a vacuum sealer so I get the steaks, salmon, pork chops, and the non frozen chicken thigh packs (I prefer split chicken breasts and I get those elsewhere since I haven't seen them at costco). Portion out and freeze. aidell's chicken sausage is a pretty regular buy, easy to prep and eat. Also when the acai juice is on sale I get it.

I used to buy a lot of their snacks and then realized that was shitting up my diet, but I love the kettle corn bags that are like the size of a fat 5 year old. Also the individual hummus cups, the cheese, also I get a 4 pack of butter, cage free eggs, and the 4 pack of bacon and that all lasts forever.

I'm still going through our first package of toilet paper. Paper towels, contact lens solution, ibuprofen, allergy meds, dishwashing pods, liquid, garbage bags too. Razor blades and toothbrush head replacements.

I do periodically check if I can get a better deal on amazon.

If you pay attention to the last 2 digits of the price in the store you can get some good deals. .97 and .89 are usually good.

Kirkland Vodka is really good and comes in a big ass bottle for cheap

Sardines, skip jack tuna, Turkey bacon, ground turkey, chicken breasts, frozen broccoli, marinara sauce, quinoa, peanut butter, beans, and some pre-made meal from their deli area because they're pretty good

Texas liquor laws suck. Is the meat from costco good? It's typically always expensive.

A thousand times this

Salmon that isn't wild and fresh is a waste of time and money

Costco didn't have frozen broccoli. All they had were these stir fry medleys with nasty carrots and cauliflower

1. pasta
2. pasta sauce
3. meatballs
4. new tires
5. slice of combo pizza

Pretty good. Usually Choice or above. They even had Wagyu once. Of course like all good things that you like, Costco will remove it.

>tfw your state has a total monopoly on liquor which means no booze at anything but overpriced overtaxed state run liquor stores
>no famous Kirkland wines or spirits

FUCK YOU FUCKING MORMONS LET ME DRINK YOU HOLIER-THAN-THOU KIKES!!!!

Costco has great pricing on
1. Cooking oil
2.vitamins
3.their produce is typically competitive and of slightly higher quality than krogers
4. Condiments
5.paper products
6.cheese
7. Comfy jeans called urban star( has stretch) great for doing shit in
8. Tortillas
9.eggs

Any other recs?

Tfw my costco has a liquor store, but can't sell kirkland alcohol so my first time going in I was not only confused but pissed because I just signed up and their prices were horrible and barely had any brands.

>the giant bags of rice are WAY too big
baka gaijin

buy 3 bags of their 20kg sugar, 2 12x cans of tomato paste and a giant red star yeast and make your own Vodka. Get about 36 liters of 94% vodka for 75 bucks.

Why do you repeatedly eat b vitamins when they make you hypertense, agitable, flushed and uneasy day after day?

Protip:
One of them is biocumulative and is extremely toxic to your liver. You figure it out. Just trying to keep you safe because eating it on top of forced FDA supplementation is extremely dangerous. You'll figure it out, just know wikipedia will not give you the info you seek, the chemical manufacturing companies will.

Will this be sufficient?

Also the cozy chicken teriyaki is on sale again. Just add rice and broccoli and oh lord that stuff is good.

Gross. Go to a better costco

I get 80% of my groceries at Costco, but damn it if you aren't right. Half the atore is junk food or junk to fill your massive house, how the hell do they always run out of organic bananas?!