Is rape biologically traumatic to the mind, or has it just been made out to be traumatic by our culture?

Is rape biologically traumatic to the mind, or has it just been made out to be traumatic by our culture?

Don't put locks on your doors because thieves should know better.

Is no gf biologically traumatic to the mind, or has it just been made out to be traumatic by our chad culture?

I see you don't read words, only look at pictures.

Is theft biologically traumatic to the mind, or has it just been played like that by our square-ass whitey culture?

I think no mate is actually going against your biology

I can respond to your shitty thread however I please.

Is the poster desperately trying to convince himself it's OK to rape, or that it's OK that he was raped?

To be fair, that picture was mostly words.
I think all the captchas have trained us to read words only in jpg format.
Try taking a screenshot of your intended post written up in notepad and post the screenshot.

t. nigger

Good question.
I should ask myself (and others) that every time this topic comes up.

why don't you conduct an experiment and then come back and tell us?

Is there anything refraining you to submit yourself from experimenting this on yourself ?

I'm a female who's never been raped.

yet

Never. My alpha man will protect me.

this is such a strawman. raping is heavily punished, getting raped is not. the exact opposite of what this sign says is true.

>biologically traumatic

looked at pretty picture
did not read post

I knew a chick who was into it. Lots of things are traumatic. Being born is traumatic. Lots of fuss about Traumas.

I never really understood why it is claimed that it is suggested that society somehow thinks it's the victims fault for being raped. I literally never, not even once, heard someone seriously say anything like that except in some African shithole in television. It's literally a fantasy issues so feminists can complain about something.

Exactly.
I just chose one of the first photos on "rape myth" on google. I guess I should have put more thought into it.

People who swallowed that meme will pattern-match real life opinions to "its her fault lol" in a self-reinforcing cycle.

Once again, my point is entirely in what I wrote, not in the photo. I disagree with this feminist objection, too.

Seriously, either choose a picture without words or express your argument using words contained in the picture.

Lesson learned

If you didn't want to get derailed, you shouldn't have posted such an enticing jpg

The very definition of rape.

Same photo was comented about an year ago on customerso in similar way

:(

Leave this place girlie, This is where the damned go to weep.

We know that child molestation produces a lot of gay guys.

>raping is heavily punished

not if you're swedish

Careful, this is a safe space for anons who can't handle /pol/ science.

>Not if you are a "New Swede"
FTFY

>getting raped is not.
Being ostracized by anyone who finds out isn't a punishment?

Animals rape all the time so I'm saying it's cultural, still it's bad and you obviously shouldn't do it but the trauma is probably cultural

how would you feel if you got raped

>Animals rape all the time so I'm saying it's cultural,
That doesn't follow at all. Trauma doesn't require culture.

I don't think that's been a thing since arranged marriages.
You live in some 15th century fiefdom?

>being ostracized for being raped
do you live in Afghanistan or India?

Physiological.
Our body and mind are one.
Even spiritual rape causes
physical damage.

Vast majority of women orgasm while being raped, rape is also close to the top of the list of female sexual fantasies.

In Japan people don't put locks on their doors
Your logic is retarded

Japan isn't culturally enriched.

Animals do not have self awareness and a concept of personal integrity like we do, therefore the violation of said integrity can never be as traumatic as it is to a human

based

No they don't, when will this fucking irl meme die. And you can't really compare a fantasy wich can usually be interpreted as a woman wanting someone she finds attractive having his way with her and/or rape-play with actual rape. God damn

It's both physically and culturally traumatic.

We need to remember that physically, constant but inconsistent levels of intense pressure is being applied to human tissue in areas that are not adapted to such pressure in the first place.

People can easily bleed and catch various infections. The act of sexual intercourse while biologically necessary is still a game of dice since even surviving till the "end game" (aka child birth) is not a guarantee.

Force on someone who not only does not desire sex but actually fights against it increases their risk for injury and infection.

There's also the mental aspect of it which takes away their agency of control away from them without their consent. This then places the person in a highly defensive state where any possible action by third parties regardless of intent puts them in high alert and withdraw.

Culturally we already know the ramifications, various cultures will isolate women and mark them as undesirable mates. For men they are told to bottle up their feelings which increases the likelihood for violent outbursts. Regardless of sex self-infliction of pain or suicide is also a possibility.

Never had to suffer rape myself but logically it is traumatic.

fuck that cunt hard

yes. My face is still melted. It fucks you up worse than meth.

Society also teaches "don't get mugged" rather than don't mug. It's just good practice.

>Vast majority of women orgasm while being raped
Even if that was true, that doesn't mean that they were okay with it.

>rape is also close to the top of the list of female sexual fantasies.
Take a quick look at the catalog on . There's a pretty large amount of shit people are turned on by, but that they absolutely wouldn’t want to go through for real.

You're acting like we're living in Pakistan, not a Western country

Only liberals/libertarians believe in personal free will, so yes it does not make sense for liberals to minimize rape. Oddly enough, these people feel entitled to manage other people lives.

I've raped 4 people and none have been traumatic only enjoyable albeit they were all on the submissive side.

Rape x 1 =rape so yeah I feel pretty good.

>our culture
What do you mean by "our", Peasant?

Depends on the animal

Okay dipshit, let's start with some benchmarks.
Is being hit with a hammer biologically traumatic?
How about getting shot in the foot?

Okay good. Moving on.
Now you get tackled in an alley, possibly chemically but more likely physically (violently) subdued, probably bashed around a bit and maybe even cut, and then a cock is rammed into your dry cunt while a forearm is forced down hard on your trachea. Then you're probably stabbed or atleast beaten some more.

So what do you think?
Wanna know what I think?
I think you actually don't know the meaning of one or more of the following words:
>rape, biological, trauma
I invite you to shut the laptop and go read some nonfiction.

>literally lying
I live in japan
Most people lock their doors

the cause is the culture
>tfw living in a muslim country so no one has to worry about getting a gf or anything like that

>pic

Remind me again, is it rapists or rape victims we throw into jail?

Statistically, 9 out of 10 people who have experienced it enjoy gang rape.

kek

Don't punish thieves, if they got past the lock it clearly wanted to let them in so they deserved what was there

Mostly worried about getting some STD and bodily injuries along with it.

Otherwise, rape is just sex.

The Swedish have much wider definitions or rape and sexual assault than other countries, which is why they appear to have (not even that much) higher incidences, when in fact it's just that victims can feel more comfortable about bringing charges than other countries. Similarly, because the offences caught by the wider definitions are less severe than the types of offences caught by other countries' legislation then they appear to have more lenient sentencing on average.

To see the opposite effect, countries such as Saudi Arabia have very few to no rape cases. Now, optimistically this might represent a strong culture of respect and consent-seeking towards women, or it might be because bringing charges as a woman is a great way to get stoned to death.

I believe the best approach is a mix of both. Teach boys what rape is, why it's wrong, and punish the crime more severely to deter future acts, and teach girls to avoid putting themselves in compromising situations where they can be taken advantage of. Any guy out there lacing drinks, and raping girls in back alleys deserves capital punishment, but at the same time, a girl who did not get taken advantage of or drugged and simply chose to drink too much and made a bad choice needs to be treated the same way we treat people who drink and drive. They made the mistake of drinking and it's not up to the rest of society to baby you and ensure you don't drive. The only thing the rest of society must do is make sure we aren't being dickheads that force you into the car after you drank or something inane like that. Ergo if a girl initiates sex when drunk or if both parties are drunk and consensually engage (much in the same way a person consents to enter a car when drunk, not forcibly dragged in) then nobody's at fault besides the person who dra k.