Science man

science man

what a shitty mascot science has today

Could be a lot worst.

at least he's black

Why do we hate him so much again?
He's a little airy fairy but he's not spewing popsci that badly, is he?

Cause he's a smug cunt, bruv.

What the fuck did you just say, punk?

People here wont tell you.

But its because his skin is of a different color.

Thats pretty much it tho. Nobody will admit it and will start doing their hardest mental gymnastics about ''muh le pure race'', ''muh le white america'' ''MAGA''

Sad!

>But its because his skin is of a different color.

I can buy this, but I also think it's saturation. There seems to be this trend online of someone increasing in popularity for a period of time, being spread everywhere, then everyone gets too saturated with them and get annoyed by their work. The only people that seem to get around this are people that are not made exponentially more famous by the internet. Like actors or musicians.

It's a matter of exposition.
People like black science man take to Twitter and other social media and talk about shit no one cares about. People then get angry and assume he's trying to use his TV show and social media to elevate his position through virtue signalling or something.

Actors and musicians (barring George Takei) don't expose themselves as much online and have people who handle their PR for them. You see much less of these people, so you hate them less, because you know comparatively little about them.

Mostly because of how arrogant they are whilst having a very basic level of knowledge and little to no work to their names (speaking of most popsci personalities here). "le black science" man is particularly arrogant and retarded though, he's arrogant and retarded amongst the arrogant and retarded.

Can you prove your claims?

No. People hate Bill Nye just as much and he's not black as far as I can tell.

This, I dont like either of them, but I for damn sure hate Bill Nye a lot more because he seems like a pompous asshole with a BS in mechanical engineering spouting nonsense.

Yea honestly I don't know why Bill Nye hate threads aren't more common. He has less schooling yet talks like he has more authority.

I can tolerate Neil when he's giving out cursory but correct information on things, when he starts making flat out incorrect statements like
>there are five levels of infinity
then it's annoying. You could see in that Joe Rogan interview how little he actually knows about math and you know that's fine but just admit it don't pretend you do know. Just say "Joe you should get a mathematician on here and ask him these things"

Low energy bait

what if we're not thinking
we're just thinking that we're thinking

Any of you watch this?
Thoughts?

It's a good fun lecture program
Comfy background

Because he's a rapist. He drugged and sexually assulted Tchiya Amet when they were in school.
Never forget Tchiya.

For those interested, the actual quote is something like "there are more atoms in your eye than stars in the universe"

hes just trying to impress the brainlet normies

is this a rule quote kek