What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

Other urls found in this thread:

conagrafoodservice.com/ProductDetail.do?productUpc=7738712722
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A tossup between coach-class airplane food and school cafeteria slop

Ur mums pussay

Joke's on you, I have 2 dads.

Piure

Cucumber
Hate this shit

What the fuck is this

Ikea meatballs.

stop.shitposting.

you spamming a-hole.

what is this? looks nasty as fuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

c-calm down dude i was just kidding i swear

pls dont hurt me

Why anyone say this taste fucked up
Btw never tried before

Corn, and hard boiled eggs

too late axe in car

agreed

jail food

Pork maw tacos. The 'maw' is the exterior wall of the stomach; it's flavor was neutral but the texture was god awful. I'm not a picky eater. I'll try anything once (save dog meat); what almost always puts me off a food is that slimy, soft, instant gag reflex sensation.

I was once offered a job in one of their 'restaurants'. When I told my friends, they all simultaneously said, avoid this shit.
Naturally I declined the job offer.

Shut your whore mouth. Ikea is da bomb.

I once had this cheese in France with a dark burgundy rind and a thick, creamy pink interior.

I've eaten raw octopus before. But this cheese. Holy shit it unironically smelled like full blown rot. It tasted like acrid vomit.

Could anyone identify it for me actually? It looked exactly like brie, but it was dark red.

Either canned Vienna sausages or USA school lunch.

Arbys

Yeah, the only one that loses is you.

kimchi

Canned brussels sprouts. My mom used to make those and tried to force me to eat them before I could get up from the table so I finally took a bite and puked. That showed her I wasn't fooling around.

After I grew up, I tried them fresh caramalized with bacon and garlic and loved them.

Imitation crab is still the shittiest thing out there in my opinion. I've eaten plenty of MREs, cafeteria slop, jail food, etc. but imitation crab is for making people feel better when they eat deep fried cream cheese wonton wrappers.

Well one of them is the bitch...

Cod Liver Oil. It coated the inside of my mouth in the weirdest, worst way imaginable. Felt like it was soaking into my jaw, behind my ears. as absolutely fucked. Bizarre sensation.

Fuck you. Neck yourself.

American "pizza"

Chitlins. Niggers are not allowed to claim they can cook.

When I was a wee boy I bit into a piece of fried okra. The breading came off and there it was.... this disgusting slimy green thing staring back at me. I gagged so hard.

At the summer camp I went to as a kid we had little "challenges" that we could do while waiting to enter the mess hall before meals to determine the order of which cabin got to eat first. On one of the last days the challenge was to see whoever could do the most "EXTREME" thing, and on our cabin's turn I ate a live longhorn beetle in front of everyone. Pic related, it's a longhorn beetle

I eat it all the time with gochujang

You obviously googled this to find a picture. Why the fuck don't you just go the Wikipedia page? I'm genuinely curious.

Chinchulin or grilled intestine in Argentina. Didn't taste like actual shit but it's just an overall really beef flavor (not a compliment) but a little sour as well.

Just tried PB2 and vodka, not disgusting, but interesting.

What's up with the match pistol?

Needing no introduction, here is the most disgusting thing on earth.

Not him, but no Wikipedia hits or other elaborating sites on the 1st page, so I went to the images too.

Delicious.

Always one guy.
But my school severely underbaked these and threw RAW FLOUR on top so I have really, really, really bad memories of them.

Eat a piece of raw bread dough with solid, unmelted moz inside sprinkled with raw flour, and dip it into marinara sauce weighted with water and you will know what I got once a week for years after they removed actual pizza from school menus.

In the pic? That's a PMR-30. The mag in the background is for a Neos 22.

Grapefruit. It tastes like fresca+a microdose of rat poison.

Hrm, if I had to guess it's probably either Epoisses or Livarot, or Stinking Bishop based on the color description. Probably Epoisses most likely. Was it a sort of runny kind of cheese look like this maybe? Epoisses is at the top and livarot is at the bottom. Both are really really freaking pungent. Hell Epoisses is so stinky you're legally not allowed to carry it with you on Public Transit in France.

A black girls ass. Tasted like...ass. Literally.

what a baby. I bet you want the cinnamon to go on the side of your apple sauce.

Pate. I thought both the taste and texture was revolting.

It looked like the bottom. I think that's it.

The smell wasn't brutal from a distance, like how you're describing epoisses. It was only up close that the rot smell became apparent. The taste. Fuck, I'm daring with food, but not that daring.

ranch dressing
>mfw I shit you not

This shit, the main problem is the little bones.

Yeah reading up on Livarot it's definitely sounding like that. Really really intense smell but supposedly the taste is really good. I dunno, I've tried just getting next to limburger and I've gagged. I had a roommate that loved microwaving it and spreading it on french bread to eat. Good fucking god the smell stank up the whole goddam kitchen.

This, ranch is fucking gross.

I eat my salad plain or with a homemade red wine vinaigrette. I can't stand dressings.

It could have been any number of washed-rind cheeses, and perhaps was some local specialty that isn't well known. Where in France were you staying?

I fear the day I have to eat this. Went to one restaurant and summed up all my courage to eat balut, then found out it was just a fried boiled egg. It will come eventually and the bones scare the shit out of me.

Blinded by nostalgia: The post.

You're a moron, order a box for yourself and tell me just how delicious baked flour and water is with cheese in the middle.
It's not a grilled cheese either.

Try this: ball up a piece of bread until it is the most disgusting looking thing you have ever seen, shove bland mozarella inside, put it on a cookie sheet dusted with raw flour and bake it.

I understand nostalgia goggles but you guys get so fucking defensive it's getting obnoxious.

25% DRV sodium in a 55g stick weighing 1/9th of a pound?
What the fuck is wrong with you, here order some since you enjoy them.
conagrafoodservice.com/ProductDetail.do?productUpc=7738712722

Had to barf, forgot the image.
These things are 3 inches long and 1 inch wide.

You're a fucken sad sack of shit that don't deserve to breed. Quit being such a coward faggot.

The trick is to swallow the bird whole and not chew it. It's still kinda hard, but it's literally mind over matter.

You've been shitting up THE WHOLE FUCKING BOARD ALL NIGHT.

You have no credibility, no one is listening to you and your tears are dropping in an ocean of piss.

Go the fuck away tardo.

Sure. I'm not the one having a panic attack about eating a fucken egg. My credibility is more valid than yours. I eat food with an open mind, tardo.

When i was younger i got a pizza from a foodcourt in the middle of a shopping centre
>traditional italian pizzas
Oh boy was i wrong everytime ive thrown up or been sick in my life i've been reminded of the dissapointment as i ate what was the most fucking disgusting pizza ive ever consumed how do you screw up so badly?

That wasn't me friendo :^)

Imo's Pizza

Seriously guys don't try it if you ever go to St Louis. You're better off squirting some ketchup on a saltine, covering it with a kraft single, and microwaving it for 10 seconds

bait

Tried this once when I lived in Edwardsville, you're not far off. May have been spoiled with Peel Pizza just a few minutes away though

For me its the McChicken

I love Imos. Unironically.

Peel is very good though. The O'fallon location has a jalapeno smoked sausage pizza that is phenomenal.

Fuck you

I think it's the kind of thing where you had to grow up with it. I took my gf to my favorite pizza place in my hometown and she hated it

Bruh fucking flips, they were so excited to share this "Delicacy" that I couldn't refuse.

Imo's is good, but it wont be if you're expecting anything resembles pizza.

(My favorite way to eat it is to put their salad on top of a slice)

If you're in Kansas City, they've opened a remote location in Overland Park. 135th and Quivera.

British "pizza"

Since my homepage is wikipedia...

Wow, that doesn't sound so great. Looks like a mass of nasty alien organs inside a rock (it's a sea squirt, I guess), tastes like iodine and soap, and has an extremely high vanadium content that may cause liver damage. Pass.

Who dared you to eat this delicacy?

Would eat both.

>Sweden buys most of it
What the fuck Sweden

>having fags for """parents"""
Nope, joke's still on you

hot pockets of most any variety

Menstration cheese

this....might work.

I invented them.

.....this looks good. beans & cheese & bread is god tier.

m8, they were havin a giggle and fed you mankey cheese from the back of their icebox

braunschweiger, left an aftertaste of ass in my mouth for a week and a half after trying just a tiny piece damn near puked after eating it

sushi

when I was a kid i lived near a sports arena and me and my shitty little project gypsy friends would go there during games and eat out of the trash cans.

For me, it is the mcchicken. Surstromming is pretty fucking bad too, but the aftertaste is very nice.

Chill out fags, that shit tastes like dishwater

Celery. Sub human food. It tastes like watery garbage. Not even real garbage like knockoff chinese lead tainted watery garbage.

I had Christmas dinner at a friend's once and her mother made beef stroganoff and mulled wine.
The food, in addition to tasting bad, made me violently ill and I spent most of Christmas eve heaving into a toilet.

I drank spoiled half and half one time.
Didnt puke, but it was the most vile tasting thing I ever had.

Tried a lot of other "disgusting" food, most was okay

I ate surströmming with my friends as a meme and it wasn't really that bad. A few people threw up from the smell but the taste is actually pretty interesting; really savory with a fruity aftertaste. It went well with rye bread and browned onions. I would eat it again and please people don't believe the lies of surströmming being horrible. The smell is a little off putting at first, but you should get over it if you aren't a little bitch.

>bitter melon, eh?
>how bitter can it be, really
>oh, I see, my tongue is burning with the most intense sensation of bitterness that I couldn't have even imagined prior to tasting this "food"

my Wife's butt hole, however I enjoy it.

that's good stuff, take out seeds, make a sandwich with a little mayo & black pepper, mmmmm