Why is Veeky Forums so bluepilled? You guys are almost as bad as Veeky Forums

Why is Veeky Forums so bluepilled? You guys are almost as bad as Veeky Forums.

>not taking the gray pill

>not taking the bogpill

>not taking the gammapill

>not taking the cyanide pill

Science is about finding what is provable. Politics is about emotional beliefs.

The blue pill passed peer review, the red pill didn't.

Go back where you belong brainlet.

You have to go back.

This is what happens when you get a bunch of liberal scientists take control.

Liberal science is fucking cancerous and it is what destroyed our nation and its dooming our people.

You guys will let the foreign hordes breed us out and not even care.

I am redpilled as fuck.

Science is not a political agenda. Either something is provable and their is evidence for it, or it's not.

This isn't a political board, piss off faggot.

is that picture from some movie I haven't heard of where Nicolas Cage plays an autistic manchild?

You fucking liberals dont understand that this is the right time to act, specially now that Trump is elected for the whites to take the control again and restore our country.

But no, you cuck faggots prefer to go back to solving those definite integrals and proving some dumb useless shit like its going to help at all.

Whites are going extinct and you guys dont even care.

You're just a coward who is scared of brown people.Your ideas about race and the world are unscientific. Go be a pussy and cry somewhere else.

You can only prove things in math, not in science.

I only take the superior Pumpkin Spice pill.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Nobody gives a shit about how much of a victim you feel you immense pussy. Go jerk off to your pictures of Richard Spencer you massive faggot. You're worst than a feminist.

Listen here you little shit.

This is not about me being a victim but about fighting for a higher cause.

Everything you see and use was created by a white person and made possible for everyone thanks to our white civilization. People just cant accept this and wont do a thing to defend it.

Cant you understand that this world is going to shit once we are bred out? Its happening dude.

Are you scared of the mean brown people? Are they bullying you? Show me where they hurt you.

QQ more, you are acting like a member of a victim group. I would be ashamed if I acted like such a cuck.

What's with /pol/ and "pills"? The people behind The Matrix are literally everything you hate, and yet you're constantly giving them free promotion.

>Cant you understand that this world is going to shit once we are bred out? Its happening dude.
Why don't you go into great detail about this "being bred out" thing? We all know it's your fetish, so there’s no point being shy.

You know people from /pol/ are literally retarded, right?

I wouldn't say retarded. Some of them are intelligence in that they can undergo massive levels of delusional justifications and cognitive dissonance to continue to believe their bullshit. At the very least I find that fascinating in some way. I'd say they are brainwashed beyond hope, but not retarded. A retarded person wouldn't recognize facts put before them. They flat out deny facts that are presented to them.

Even STEM majors get expelled for so much as liking Trump of Facebook.

Don't pretend we have a choice.

well yeah, why else would I ask them anything, if not to mock them?

>everything was created by white men

algebra is literally by arabs ironic enough the name of algebra itself is an arabic word

made* fugg

>still believing this

Why do you fall for this man made jewish lie?

Don't try to teach these chimps anything, it's hopeless.

pretty much. its more of how close minded can you be rather than intelligence

>I refuse to believe a fact if it doesn't fit my fictional world view. muh jewish lies
kys. Do the world a favor. Everyone here is much smarter than you.

>using the "its da joos lies" argument

reasoning with you at this point is useless. please go be a brainlet in your contamination board

That's Sam Hyde, the Newtown shooter.

Literal liberal science in action.

Peer pressure, false claims, name calling and missing the point. You guys are fucking hopeless.

This is why I am worried about my country. Because of people like you who dont care about the white genocide.

> and restore our country
Restore it to what?

> Whites are going extinct
There are over a billion Caucasians. There are more whites alive today than there were people on the planet in 1800.

>restore it to what?

To a society free the foreign hordes that consume our country with their crime in search for the promised land of the welfare state.

They dont provide anything. They need to get away. They are breeding us out and once they take control it is all over for everybody.

So.. you're a native American?

Greenpill here.

In the western world today, there are a lot of ideologue idiots on both sides, and the social political situation is a mess. People generally aren't engaged in actually looking for information that they weren't already interested in finding, so the media does the job of reporting that info. The problem with that is that the bulk of the mainstream media's doubled down with its corporate leftist agendas, turning all of its campaign capital into actually cascading their reports together in order to control the narrative of the people. Just some years ago, it wasn't normal for all news stations, newspapers, and journalist Web sites to all be reporting the same opinion pieces on the same information. They're obviously trying to control the people. I'm someone who left that matrix after they dropped the ball on Brexit and Trump, and I've never met a person who's left it and ever gone back.

I mean, it does restore some balance to the high castles that are now ruled by right-wingers, but while the right has just been full of smug dicks lately, the authoritarian leftists are condoning instead of condemning actual hate movements that act in their name. I swear, the left needs another Gandhi or Martin Luther King to calm this beast down.

It is kind of fucked that Antifa is supposed to be an anarchist movement, but the baseline of its entire narrative is spoonfed to them by the corporate media. I just find that funny.

Trump is scientifically illiterate across the board. That's even WORSE than just the selective attention we had with the Obama administration (acknowledging issues such as global warming, GMO safety and vaccines, while ignoring politically-inconvenient ones like race, sex and the impact of genetics on cognition and behavior).

Arabs are white, according to the US Census Bureau. And by genetic fixation index they fall fairly close to other Indo-European populations.

Sort of. The basic idea of balancing two sides of an equation, yes. Modern algebra? Not at all. Notation? Nope. Even most of elementary algebra is a product of the west.