Whys this the slowest "fast food" restaurant? every one that I've been to is slow as shit, what fucking gives?

whys this the slowest "fast food" restaurant? every one that I've been to is slow as shit, what fucking gives?

Even if you had to wait less than a minute, the food would not be worth the wait or the 6 days of diarrhea.

A lot of niggers and beaners are staffed there.

No idea OP. None. It's a complete and total mystery why the service is so terrible at Burger King, or why the foodborne pathogen control is so poor that it gives you diarrhea every single time you eat it.

No one can solve this impenetrable mystery!!

what did she mean by this?

Depends on where you are. Taco Bell is the slowest around here

My local BK is fast. It's mostly whites though.

Long John Silvers here is slow as fuck. I've ordered and left after 20 minutes so many time. Coincidentally it's full of nigs and beaners.

It's the Burger King, it ain't no little thing
It's the kinda food that makes ya wanna sing
At the Burger King you can have it your way
Feel like a King each and every day

Ohhhhh kneel before the Kind of Burgers
Ohhhhh let it take you even further
Ohhhhh kneel before the King of Burgers
Ohhhhh, live by the Burger, die by the Burger

for me, its Dairy Queen, the slowest "fast" food restaurant

>seriously, local DQ will take almost half an hour for the simplest order

wendys is the fastest imo

usually takes 1 minute

Yep it is DQ by a mile. Not sure why the McDs shills are shitting all over BK here, they have great burgers

the one out here is always empty in the afternoon and evening.

only has customers when old people come in for breakfast. really wish they turned it into a Wendy's.

I would agree with this. I still frequent DQ during my work season. You literally cannot beat the value of the 5 buck lunch.

I also live in non-continental US where all the fast food places jack up their prices. Subway sells 6 and 7 dollar footlongs. Taco Bell's dollar menu is $1.39. Etc, etc. DQ still sells their value combo at $5, which makes it even more of a value.

Subway doesn't do the 5 dollar footlong thing all year here either. I think it's one sub a day or one per week or something like that.

Ah, yeah. They do the rotating menu here too now, but back when they did the $5 menu and slogan, they were selling them for $6 up here.
The mantra in AK is "the advertisements lie." We get PacNW advertisements so we regularly get ads for restaurants we don't even have. Red Lobster, Olive Garden (until a few years ago), etc.

try not living in a shitty town or city you fucking pavement ape

Remember 15+ years ago when fast food restaurants would compete to be the fastest?

Burgers king is the only place I can guarantee will have an almost suicidally depressing vibe to it.
Every single one of them is an unpleasant place to be.

McDonalds are much nicer now they fucked off all the clowns and plastic benches.

but i live in a white neighborhood

BK is fucking depressing in my town. They'll pretty much always have at least one car pulled up waiting, and not infrequently two, in the slow hours at the end of the night. Their managers are almost always men, and they get sleazier-looking the higher up the corporate ladder you get. They're the most likely to fuck up my order, and it's the most likely to make my nauseous after I eat it, even moreso than Mcdonald's which I could hardly believe. I see a lot of those lifted trucks that like to coal-roll people at stop lights and never actually go off-road and were clearly paid for with mommy and daddy's money stop in there; it seems to be the establishment of choice for that crowd. Every time I go in there the weather turns from sunny to overcast. They tried to trick me into buying Whopper Jrs. when I wanted value cheeseburgers once. I heard Gregorian chanting over the radio a few times. My brother got a papercut behind his ears from the cardboard crown once. The King made several gestures which clearly implied to my grandmother that he intended to sexually assault her.

This.
If you eat fast food, ever, go to one in the 'nice' (read: white) part of town.

I usually just look in the window as I pass by. If everyone behind the counter has skintone that's south of shit, I keep moving. Pic related is what you want to see.

It's not right, it's just how it is.

>tripfag posting in fast food thread

kys

This. In my town they take like 15 minutes for the simplest shit. The food is usually cold and soggy too, it's fucking disgusting. Good ice cream though.

Philippines seem to be OK as well in my area. If they are dindus, natives, or god forbid, black, the quality and service is garbage.

>dindus

>Or worse black

????

>a fucking tripfaggot
nobody gives a shit about who you are

Whataburger would like to have a word.

>le diarrhea meme
Do you faggots really have such weak immune systems that you get diarrhea every time you eat fast food?

At least you know that whataburger is going to be fresh

What? The only thing fresh is the nickname of the nigga on the fryer.

>posts stupid diahrea meme
>no one laughs
>comes back to post edgy racist memes
>no one laughs

>trip fags

It's always been my experience with every whataburger I've gone to

No u :^)

probably because they hire the type of people that will smash out all the windows of the restaurant because someone called them and said the building would implode if they didn't

Dindus are blacks. Faggot

KFC
Every time I have to wait ten minutes at least.
Takes an hour to deliver

Just have to say this: I have always experienced friendly and very efficient service at McDonalds. The hard-working and diligent staff at McDonalds always ensure customers are served promptly.

Do they compliment your shirts?

you must live in a shitty

The BK here used to be shitty, but it has improved a lot. I went there the other day and my order only took a few minutes. The fries were fresh so I didn't complain much. Plus they had an icee machine there and you can fill up your up until you puke red. The slowest restaurant here is probably Sonic. I've ordered only drinks before and the fuckers take 15 minutes to bring them out.

Depends on the store, really. The BK by my parents house used to be terrible, and the DD was great, apparently they switched staff or something because last time I was visiting the DD were incapable of understanding a simple donut order, and my brother (who lives with my parents) was all about their service speed.

>muh white race

Fuck off.
First, if the best thing you can think of to support white supremacy is "they do minimum wage burger flipping better" than you're the shittiest, most limited and autistic stormnigger to lurch from the ghetto.
Second, if I wanted to be racist about it, I'd say curryshitters are the best fastfood workers, since white high school kids can fuck anything up, whereas an Indian at the counter is probably related to the franchise owner and will take a special effort to know what's going on.

But it ain't about race, the curryshitters I'm familiar with own the franchise as a group, and so they all care about the business as a business. The white kids are just employees, at best they like their coworkers and have a good boss, but really they have no reason to give a shit about customers.

>Faggot
nice sexism ciscuck

>non-national chain
nice meme

Yeah, McDonalds revamped everything up, it's a lot nicer now. BK feels like it's stuck in a rut for some reason.

not technically fast food, but the slowest chain store is Starbucks around here. last time I went to one, I ordered a simple iced coffee, and it took them 15 fucking minutes and 3 employees bumbling around like morons to tell me they had none left. meanwhile, at Peet's (or any other decent coffee establishment), the cashier will pour any simple beverages, and I'll have it in my hand seconds after paying. though I guess ordering real coffee at Starcucks is a mistake, they seem to be geared exclusively towards making mildly coffee flavored soy milkshakes for whores and idiots

t. buttmad nigger

this is the slowest

But that copypasta says they don't let black people touch the food!

In Melbourne there's a Hungry Jack's at Southern Cross Station, (central for trains going to other cities). I have never been in there and not seen it busy, and I always have my burger within a few minutes. Sometimes I wonder if the employees there were all pulled from other stores, like some kind of HJ's dream team of the fastest and most consistent workers.

stake and shit

yeah it's really slow, second slowest I know of is Wendy's

they make me pull up and still put onion rings in my fucking french fries

Yea this is slow as hell, it's pretty much a normal counter restaurant, I wouldn't even classify it as fast food.

>phone rings
>user this is corporate we are promoting you
>you are now le fry cook at le train station
>a whole mattress goes in the pool and the driver was an alcohol
> thank u

My local Dairy Queen is fast a fuck but this is a small town and that DQ is an institution that has been here for fifty years or more. Lots of old people go there to chitchat and drink coffee, cops and paramedics eat there all the time. Some of my best memories are of chilling with my grandma when she'd buy me a sundae after school. It also helps that their food is quite good, as far as fast food hamburgers and ice cream go. Can't say the same for other Dairy Queens but the one where I live is good. It's so popular that they're building a new one.

Apparently.

I've never gotten diarreha from BK or really any fast food place besides taco bell