What are some of the cringiest descriptions, lines of dialogue, or styles of writing you've ever read?

What are some of the cringiest descriptions, lines of dialogue, or styles of writing you've ever read?

my DIARY

desu

>cringe threads with a literary spin
fuck off

this

Time Machine Modulus, now do what says

My own.

>tfw reading a 22-page autism-fueled story I made as a 12-year old

>tfw reading old posts on a forum where my forced quirkiness was painfully obvious

>tfw reading the hyper melodramatic short story I made in high school about a dying dog

And the weight of my cringy attempts at self-expression just keeps growing and growing.

Atlas shrugged

>Tfw you diss Ready Player One in a thread about cringeworthy books and your post gets deleted

I just watched Zootopia with my kids. That was some cringey writing there.

Zootopia is great, kill yourself

>with my kids
>my kids
You mean the kids you abducted you sick fuck?

Zootopia is a Cultural Marxist plot to promote furfaggotry and degeneracy among White children

This is absolutely true, except for the subtle point that predators are ABSOLUTELY biological savages, which probably wasnt intentional. Her genetic racism was perfectly correct.

I unironically liked that book despite the cringe

You're a monster user.

That, or 14 years old.

That's what's great about it

>spin

>with my wife's kids
FTFY

the whole of white nights by dostoevsky
it's awful

I was 14 when I read it. It made me cringe back then but I still enjoyed it.

It's not well written enough for that to be true. It's an attempt at heavy handed metaphor about race relations but ultimately gets muddled and is just a cringy disney movie.

Kung fu panda 3> zootopia

as great as he can be, Dosty really has the potential for some cringey shit

>spiral
>circuit
>revolution
>rotation
>whirl
>twist
>gyration
>roll
>turn