Food gore thread?
Food gore thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNkwYcdpPnQ
gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT IS THAT

what are you talking about it's fine dining experience at your local mexican restaurant

What is the name of these things? They get posted here a lot but I cannot find out what it's called.

I would fuck with that.

Dorilocos or alternatively Tostilocos

that was a whole lot of steps to make just a giant pile of shit

Taco salad in a bag is what they call it up here.

I'd fuck you, slut :3

I was just eating, you shit stain.

That man doesn't need a bath, he needs a mouthful of shotgun.

>You know what this needs? Like six limes.

What did I miss?

For FUCKS SAKE ITS NOT FUCKING MEXICAN
ITS CHICANO
CHICANO FUCKING GARBAGE
THEY TAKE THE FEW NIBBLES OF CULTURE THEY MANAGE TO GET THROUGH THEIR DUMBSHIT MINDS AND FUCK IT UP TO HELL
JUST BECAUSE MEXICANS USE CORN DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN PUT CORN ON ANYTHING AND ADD THE ADJECTIVE
>con elite
YOU FUCKING CUNTS
In Mexico, we have this thing called tostilocos
It's a chip bag, open it it, put in Jamaica, champy, peanuts, and tamarind candies
It's what they're basing these disgusting concoctions off of
Because it's chips with things on it to the average welfare Chicano they think it gives them the right to put anything on anything like the dumbfuckass they are
Can't even enjoy my country because of the corrupted government, the culture because you fucks fuck it up, the food because somebody fucks it up, the landscape because literal cancer or tourist traps, nothing
I can't be proud of being Mexican becUse it's always ruined by someone

Grocery stores here used to have a Mexican food isle. But, that was deemed racist and non-inclusive, so it was renamed Hispanic food.

Usually I just shop in the Caucasian food section myself.

Some morbidly obese guy getting shit wiped off of him by other people

>Racist an noninclusive
By faggot Cubans and el Salvadorians no doubt mad their shitty bread, fried banana and pineapple vomit wasn't there
Also, the only offended Mexicans are again, Chicano "intellectuals"
Like speedy Gonzales
They wanted to remove him because of the racism, but actual Mexicans fucking loved the character and made songs about him
Famous songs back in like the 70's I think

the biggest crime here is rice with ketchup

Dégoûtant

If it makes you feel any better, the restaurants which some of your people have set up in California are pretty good. They're more street food than anything else, but they please my tastebuds.

Chicano is as Mexican as trailer trash is American. They're a part of your culture even if they're shit. Just accept it rather than sperging.

See Yeah, quit being a whiny faggot. I bet you sit there and judge every other culture (in some way, shape, or form) and fail to see that it's just the trashy part of that culture.

You can dish it but sperg when people misrepresent your culture?

Be proud of who you are, your culture, because it's never going to change and if you can't accept that, your internalized hatred is just gonna drown you out.

There's so fucking much

ja/ck/ is radical af

What's the liquid in that? Beer or urine?

Yes

post the corn dog one

Holy crowded pan batman!

why is he cooking so much salmon

hes a big guy

jack's a fat fuck extraordinaire

obscenely fat man with disgusting skin problems having his crotch cleaned with a wet towel.

>dropping things in hot oil burns my skin
>maybe should i be more careful and gentle next time?
>no, clearly the oil is at fault, it needs to be cooler

for you

>It's a chip bag, open it it, put in Jamaica,

I hope you were trying to spell jicama. Jamaica is hibiscus.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get used to it. American "italians" have done the same to our food.

holy fucking shit

someone please post those jack/mexican webms that always get post atleast once a dead

>someone please post those jack webms
"No"

>tostitos
are you proud of this garbage or something?

retard

>using the same tongs for everything
Jesus fucking christ

STONE COLD

Ive got to say, if this is street food for mexicans, how have they not keeled over and died from heart attacks?

Aware me on this and why is it bad. I'm new.

would eat

I'd like to point out that obesity rates in mexico are high as fuck

>mexico obesity rate high

Not even close to the US at 12th in the world. Mexico isn't even in the top 20, you fatfuck burger.

What do you think of British cousine

this. he could literally
>drop it in slower
>use tongs
>use cooking chopsticks
I just hate that Veeky Forums posts so much of this guy when he obviously does this shit on purpose to get views because of his "le dank internet maymay webums"

they probably wouldn't be living in poverty if they took all the money they spent on sauces and spent it on actual food.

why is literally every other country so obsessed with the US? That post didn't even mention it.

Mexico are 28% obese and most of the actual most obese countries in the world are tiny islands with no room to exercise and shit imports inhabited by people with island genes that cause them to hoard a fuckton of weight.

>meat next to vegitables

I don't think the people who eat this shit would care.

I'm so mexican I put corn on top of my corn!

>It's a chip bag, open it it, put in Jamaica, champy, peanuts, and tamarind candies
>mexicans are proud of this """"cuisine""""

Jesus Christ, he has to be doing that intentionally. Fucking bastard HAS to know that when he flings it up in the fucking air it is going to splash down harder than if he just gently put it in. Seriously, Jack should have his goddamn fingers cut off because no body that incompetent deserves to have the capacity to manipulate their environment.

How do you even eat this stuff?

>t. beta cuck immune system

i usually have porridge oats and cold milk for breakfast. most people think ive told think its weird

It's shit. Nice meme keyboard too

youtube.com/watch?v=aNkwYcdpPnQ

RAW meat next to raw vegetables

Food gore threads literally give me chest pain, but I keep coming.

>a single google search
gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/

>#10, US
>#9, mexico

WELL

WELL
WELL

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

I think you posted the wrong image but my spank bank thanks you

i fucking lost when he threw it in the air

Wow who is she? Thanks Veeky Forums for helping me find my new waifu :)

my god it looks like he is cooking them in water

why not just use fucking tongs

trailer trash isn't even close to as fucked up as chicano garbage. at least trailer trash eat real food.

It's a tuna sub with vegetables! It's super healthy! Subway is super healthy!!

The OP webm is in Mexico though

I miss the jack threads.

I need the story about the pasta sauce that was super oily and had a fuckload of garlic and onions in it, that's the worse food gore I've ever seen.

5 michelin stars bitches

Mow that is some fine dining

green food colouring at a restuarant.

Capitalized bullshit

Ive always known mexicans to load shit with salt lime and chile ..... these things are within the realm of entire full mexican especially since i saw these things get popular while living in mexico for ten years im the later 90s early 2000s