The name "almond joy" is a load of shit because nothing induces misery as much as the act of eating almonds...

the name "almond joy" is a load of shit because nothing induces misery as much as the act of eating almonds. almond misery? almond soul-crushing dismay?

take it back

i'm going to live as i died, user: an almond-hater. shit's nasty. nuts in general are pretty terrible but almonds are the worst.

Almond is fine, but coconuts should be exterminated from the earth.

>he doesn't like marzipan

Confirmed non-white

Coconut is to chocolate what pineapple is to pizza.
And they're trash-tier in general.

Almonds are fair to middling as far as nuts go.
Now, walnuts and pecans, those are some garbage nuts.

Take your shit taste somewhere else.

ananas are good tho

I can't fathom how anyone could dislike almonds. The taste is incredibly non-offensive.

Only manchildren hate Mounds or Almond Joys.
>eww yucky coconut
>eww yucky almonds

Yet anoter Quality thread right here.

>you will never try an activated almond joy
I prefer Mounds

I like them more than most shit-tier candy but did it ever occur to you that, objectively, they're pretty disgusting? Or are you still at that stage of child development where you're inordinately proud of yourself for liking something more challenging than ecto-cooler in a sippy cup?

>objectively, they're pretty disgusting
Disgusting things don't make a gorillion dollars a year in sales. Nobody across the world is buying them ironically, "haha what if i actually liked this?"
it's fucking chocolate. get the fuck over yourself

>Disgusting things don't make a gorillion dollars a year in sales

American beer industry though.

t.Mcdonalds customer
>it's fucking chocolate
t.Tendies eating NEET who has never had good chocolate

Chocolate doesn't need all that garbage, they add it so that it can have a longer shelf life and it maintains its visual appeal if it got too cold or too hot in a shipping crate. Have you ever actually tasted hydrolized milk protein on its own? It's fucking nasty, they only use it because it's somewhat more hypoallergenic and they won't get sued.

Almond Joy and Mounds is more of a halloween novelty like peeps are for easter. People eat them, but nobody really knows why.

That doesn't count, it gets you drunk, people put up with a lot of shit to get inebriated
They buy them because they like the taste of them. It's fats and sugar, you're wired to like that
i've had low quality chocolate, and mounds isn't low quality. it's fair, it's not the best, but people aren't buying the best fucking chocolate when they work for a living

>people aren't buying the best fucking chocolate when they work for a living
right, because if you like nice things you can't POSSIBLY be employed. what do you think is the demographic of people who buy non-shit-tier chocolate? the "trust fund kids"?

you voted for DJT didn't you

the almond part is separate from the joy part. You can even buy the joy by itself, but only in dark chocolate.

Now macadamias, there's a nut you can stick in chocolate

>quit coming here months ago
>read
>realize why I left to begin with

Fuck this board. It has turned to shit over the last year or two. It used to have actual well-rounded discussions about food and cooking without people trying to be edgelords in every post.

>nothing induces misery as much as the act of eating almonds. almond misery
wrong you poser

Different user, but you kind of brought it on yourself by acting like you're the only person who works for a living.

You're on an interest board, so of course there are going to be people here who spend money on nice things related to that interest and don't only want to talk about fast food and halloween tier candy.

>liking decent food is edgy
you might enjoy a fine glass of bleach

Not even the person who wrote that, just read the utter shite that passes for discussion now. There used to be discussions around high quality stuff while recognizing that high quality ingredients are not always used on a daily basis. Not everything was a jackoff session for shit-tier food either. Discussion used to be somewhat balanced and exploratory so you could possibly find something you may want to try out. Now it's all about attacking people who don't have the exact same opinion. Hell, you used to be able to get genuinely helpful advice on this board before /pol/, /b/ culture, and reddit moved in.