Any anons into cake decorating or just general baking? What's the last thing you baked?

Any anons into cake decorating or just general baking? What's the last thing you baked?

Other urls found in this thread:

davidlebovitz.com/banana-upside-down-cake-recipe/
seriouseats.com/recipes/2017/03/lemon-blueberry-scones-vegan-recipe.html
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1155643/amazing-chocolate-cupcakes-
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/29fr3e/cookie_monsters_and_other_stuff_ive_baked/?sort=controversial
instagram.com/christinehmcconnell
soundcloud.com/teammollymassive/the-supreme-gentlemen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quite the bait picture there user. This is a board of peace.

Me

420 blaze it

>This is a board of peace.

Who is this woman. I want to see more than of her perfect femininity

What makes it a bait picture? It's a funny picture of a woman decorating a cake.

>This is a board of peace.

Baking is too precise formed to enjoy

Why the fuck do all redditors type like massive fags?

genuinely thought this was a cake of a woman decorating the cake

I thought she'd baked herself into the cake for a while there made the whole image a lot weirder.

because if they don't they won't get any internet points

Jesus christ.

Internet points and they feel the need to validate their masculinity by saying shit like "I AINT AFRAID TO PAINT MY DAUGHTERS NAILS!" because they say a tough-as-shit marine do it once and they feel very insecure as a male.

That would have been art tbqh

>matching the decorative palette to the decor

nice

does look like a total stepford wife though

*palate

*pilates

*pirates

*parrots

It's bait because it's a shop, the original picture had that many downvotes.

*Carrots

fucking millenials

not sure if this is baking but made granola bars the other week that turned out bretty good

also they had about zero sodium I think which is a plus but the down side is they're filled with fat from all the nuts

>whiteknighting Reddit

Last thing I baked was a banana upside down cake.
Great use of bananas near the end of their life.
Used this recipe:
davidlebovitz.com/banana-upside-down-cake-recipe/
Added 3/4 teaspoon of mace to the cake recipe because bananas go so well with mace.
It was fucking delicious.

*ferrets

>This board is peaceful, its inhabitants kind

Last thing I baked was my grandma's specialty - 4 different layers, light sponge, dark sponge, jam, almond-white wine cream. Made it for my dad's birthday cause my grandma is too old to make it now (94 oh shit)
I was pleasantly surprised that it came out as well as it did, considering that I had to make it following an old people recipe
>combine ingredients
>bake
>what is a temperature or time indication lol

did you bake an entire fucking vanilla bean in there ... have fun peeling that out when you actually wanna eat it

nigger it will take two seconds who gives a fuck

>I leave bay leaves in food when I serve it

not only does it look like garbage it also doesnt make any sense from a taste point of view. a) vanilla and banana is a shit flavor combo b) the vanilla is just there at the bottom and doesnt get worked into the cake. its dumb as fuck

Can you show us some of your baking?
Cake decoration is a wonderful pastime.

it doesn't look like garbage, vanilla and banana is a great combination and the vanilla flavour pervades the caramel as well as releasing its aroma over the top of the cake when you flip it

u r dum

inedible things in food are particularly annoying when they're concealed and serve no purpose, this isn't like that though.

I'm not sure I understand what problem is with that picture. It's an obvious glamour shot of the woman and the cake.

swalllow a vanilla bean whole, it will make your turds smell amazing

>releasing its aroma over the top of the cake when you flip it

I wish for this to be a new Veeky Forums meme.

I'm giggling hard

>yurocucks

I don't even know how this meme would be used.

>posting things you sincerely put work into and care about on Veeky Forums

hahahaha we don't serve your kind around here only embittered alcoholics and fast food addicts

Sorry, friend. I don't have any pictures or videos on my work computer. I agree that it's a fun hobby. Very cathartic.

Fuck off.
People like you are the problem.

you will be able to smell it, i don't see how that's a meme.

the picture posted was from the recipe blog in the link, i didn't bake the cake, take the picture or even post the post to which the picture was attached.

>She's actually a photographer who has published books

the banana cake actually looks pretty nice. sorry for being mean about the vanilla bean before. I dont know why I said that I think Im just having a bad day

Veeky Forums used to be all about taking retarded things people said about cooking and using them for threads with cooking tips.

I guess I'm seriously behind the times. I'll be over here with my mushroom brush and mushroom knife D:

But you don't understand, those pictures make some fatty on reddict feel uncomfortable because

>muh unattainable standards

>the problem.

oh no not shitposting and trolling on Veeky Forums! Whatever will we do!

I hope you feel better soon.

Might make this sometime: seriouseats.com/recipes/2017/03/lemon-blueberry-scones-vegan-recipe.html

you're supposed to scrape the bean out so all the flavor gets distributed through the beans

sounds kinda degenerate

Damn, that photo is dope.

I didn't follow the recipe directly since all I had was vanilla paste and not vanilla beans.
I prefer the paste over either beans or extract whenever a recipe calls for vanilla.

Hey Opiate thanks for helping me get GTA V running a few months ago.

you're welcome buddy

hope every thing is smooth sailing from here on out

picture is a super glazed chocolate cake donut

lol what kind of cunt gets triggered by a cake

I was playing with GTAG almost every night for a while, but I got burnt out after the MC stuff ended. Also, cake donuts are best donuts.

The fat kind, especially if the cake is next to someone smaller and prettier than them.

The last thing I baked was these chocolate orange cupcakes

II get where the commenter is coming from. That photo does look very "sterile" and robotic.

they just worded it in the most awkward way possible. that's totally what makes the pictures interesting, though

This woman has a strong jaw. It would have been very funny if she turned out to be trans.

It looks like you scraped a bunch of hair out from the inside of a shower and put a half assed ball of it on top

Last thing I baked was dark chocolate skillet cookies with white chocolate chips, filled with lemon curd. Lemon and chocolate might seem like a weird combination but they actually go really well together.

Tomorrow I'm going to try a banana bread-gingerbread hybrid. Hopefully it'll turn out okay.

THANK YOU THE GOLD OH MY GOD OG MY GOD, WHAG THE FUCK AM I DREMING

I don't think you understand. People liked the comment so much they literally paid someone money to show how much they liked the comment. Imagine, getting paid to say stupid shit.

I want to murder this person

I recently made one I call Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness. It is a 4 tiered pink pound cake with cream of meringue sandwiched between the layers, covered with a lemon yellow mascarpone with whipped cream on the top, and the marzipan of red flowers, apples, oranges, and grapes on the side. MMMM!!!

recipe? I love chocolate orange things

I bet he's one of those guys with a shitty beard that is all patchy and pubey but plays up how cool his beard is meanwhile he would look better without the weak beard and everyone with a proper full beard looks superior

Cherry brownies. Here's the recipe. Sorry to the Americans who use volume measurements, but I don't and also you're wrong.

>125g butter
>150g dark chocolate
>225g light brown sugar
>50g cocoa powder
>100g plain flour
>1 tsp baking powder
>1 tsp coffee granules
>3 eggs
>200g fresh cherries, destoned and halved
>50g milk chocolate, roughly chopped

>preheat oven to 180C (356F) & prepare 20cm baking tin
>Melt butter, dark chocolate and sugar in a double boiler.
>Add cocoa powder, flour, baking bowder and coffee. Combine.
>Add eggs one at a time and mix
>mix in cherries and milk chocolate
>Bake for 25 mins or until a toothpick poked into the middle comes out with some solid gooey brownie stuck to it.

They're really good, trust me.

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1155643/amazing-chocolate-cupcakes- this one but zest one orange into the batter before you put them in to the tins

projection: the post

that lumbersexual shit has been out of fashion for years, what part of flyover land are you posting from?

i bake and decorate cakes but i dont eat them so i throw them out

Looks like Christine H. McConnell, although she usually does creepy cake designs for Halloween.

Christine gets shit on constantly on Reddit because she is stunningly hot, extremely talented, and works her ass off at generating creative original work. She turned her hobbies of photography and creative baking into a book deal and a real business.

As a result, she got banned from /r/food because assholes were jealous of her, and when she posts her stuff elsewhere on Reddit she gets bitchy comments about how she shouldn't use Reddit for self-promotion and how she's showing everyone else up.

You'll note that in OP's image, the Redditor bitch is whining:
> as a woman I honestly find many of your pictures unsettling.

That's because picrelated is the portrait of Reddit womanhood.

>all this drama over some average looking chick taking pictures of herself
I've never heard of any of this and I have had a reddit account for like a year now ever since I got banned for having wrong opinions and had to find another place to shitpost

Found this

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/29fr3e/cookie_monsters_and_other_stuff_ive_baked/?sort=controversial

And it seems out of approximately 2900 replies, someone did a sort by controversial and used the most ridiculous response as evidence of a vast conspiracy to eliminate straight white women who just want to be housewives

I mean, we live in an age where a /r9k/ post became President of the United States so I shouldn't be too surprised, and yet I guess I let myself be surprised here

Also /r/food/ is even worse than Veeky Forums in terms of people jacking off over bachelor slop on a plate, and that's saying something

BTW, here's her Instagram, which I think is her preferred outlet now:
instagram.com/christinehmcconnell

And her main website:
christinehmcconnell.com

ok christine, we get it. you're oppressed and you've fled to Veeky Forums, the bastion of free speech, to finally exercise your 2nd amendment rights

Anyone notice the cake leans to the left?

>average looking chick
wat

>dressing like a princess is manly
>bragging he got laid by his gf
>don't talk to me or my gf's niece ever again
That is the most cringeworthy thing I've read in awhile.

Ha. I knew that was coming.

If I were Christine, I'd be too busy playing with my tits to post on Veeky Forums.

She is thin and has no obvious physical defects, that is basically average by my definition but I know some places in America are full of fat fucks and just not being morbidly obese is like some radical accomplishment that instantly elevates a woman to like 8/10 status

because they ARE autistic faggots. I hate that god damn place so much.

How come even the women on reddit are cringy losers?

I guess the last think I baked was a chicken breast and roasted veggies for dinner last night, but that's not super interesting, and it's not really sweets.

I'm going to make this monstrosity. It's a cinnamon bun pie, where the filling and cream cheese topping are baked on top of the dough.

don't you talk shit about my idol you bastard!

this woman has a bigger man jaw than myself and shes' fucking gorgeous, those fucking fatties need to shut the fuck up and lose some weight because this woman could have looked at her face in the mirror and given up and she didn't and for that she is an example of attainable beauty standards for all of us.

that garterbelt

> diego montaña de hispeñero carradero

Is that Mexican for "she looks like a horse"?

I just noticed the dog. I'd love to be her dog. I'd leghump her every night.

reddit hates fat women and trigglypuff especially you mong

soundcloud.com/teammollymassive/the-supreme-gentlemen

>What's the last thing you baked?
Myself

DUDE