I'm an INTP

>I'm an INTP

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/intj.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INFP masterrace

What the hell is your problem with INTP's dude?

We are peaceful people stuck in our dreams.

Is it possible to be ENTP shut-in?

I procrastinate too much to be a threat to you. Pls no bully.

Me too. Mystic, healer, with a science training. INTP's come in two types, the OK and the skeptards.

what have i done wrong to you :(

>The Olsen twins are famous INTPs
All time low, INTPs.

Yeah, though it's pretty rare for an extraverted person to become a shut-in

What's wrong with INTP, OP?

Reminder that no contest, INTJ is categorically superior.

this

>INTJ
>better than Taurus
INTJs and Virgos are literally the worst.

I'm an INTJ AND a Taurus
I'm literally a super human
Fuck you buddy

Yes, but were you born under Mercury retrograde? What did the pig entrails say on the day of your birth?

Objectively

adhd's being mad about calm people

ENTJ Master race
INTJ masturbates

I don't think this is why people like the face-book page "I fucking love science"

Everyone knows it's like patting yourself on the back for watching TV

INTJ masterrace reporting in
celebritytypes.com/intj.php

>Nikola Tesla
>Isaac Newton
>Isaac Asimov
>Stephen Hawking
>Christopher Hitchens
>Elon Musk
>Zuckerberg

inferior personalities on suicide watch

>Myers-Briggs
>Literally no better than horoscopes
Keep telling yourself you're so intelligent when you still fall for Barnum effect memery

tfw isfp

>intj
>smart but lazy

ENTP Reporting in

>be INFP
>be existential nihilist

At first I felt like these should be mutually exclusive, but they're not.

ISTP reporting in, ready for people to say that I will kill myself

I think this stuff is about as accurate as astrology. Maybe a tiiiny bit more accurate, but barely.

I've taken these tests before and gotten lots of different combinations. Perhaps it's more of an indication of how you're feeling when you take the test.

Bump

It's just another test that assumes humans are incapable of adapting to their environmental stresses. Purely pseudoscientific nonsense.

t. ESFJ fag

tfw intj taurus year of the snake
feels good man

Also I was born during Mercury's retrograde :^)

ENTP Masterrace

>intj
>lazy
You are thinking about INTP, INTJs are hardworking, they tend to become lazy when their job isn't stimulating enough or they went in just cause they wanna money.
Make an INTJ lead a project and they will become completely invested in it, enough to forget eating and sleeping

>yfw being Virgin newfag troll
Actually, I have created quite some bait threads on /a/, /v/ and Veeky Forums. Why is baiting so fun?

INTJayy

How does Veeky Forums feel about istp?

Dunno, MBTI has good things for everyone.
ISTPs should be those kind of inventors who like to experiment directly on something instead of hard math or research, that is usually preferred by INTP and INTJ respectively from a Veeky Forums-related perspective

>They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP. This makes it ironic that INTPs’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

What the fuck that's literally me. [i want to fucking die]

INTP, Virgo, Snake
R8 me, I want to see how accurately you can guess my personality

Dude, what the fuck? I'm INTP Virgo Metal Snake

Mah nigga

>God
Feels good man

That's me bro :)

This thread sounds like the fucking Divergent storyline.
>"Team Dauntless is the best!"

Don't overthink personality types its hardly a science. Anything based on modern psychology is borderline psuedo-science.

>its hardly a science

It doesn't adhere to the scientific method.
It's not a science at all.

It's better than being a flat-earther.

I have severe ADHD and am categorized as an extreme INTP.

ESFJ degenerate reporting

>MBTI

Might as well use Zodiac signs for this matter

>ISTP rather than INTP
wew missed that horoscope by a single letter, although besides introverted/extroverted nothing was particularly close

>zuckerberg

lol'd

bump

I was INTP but now I'm ISTJ

ISTP-A

Same, i've changed over about a year

INTJ-A here
100% sure of I

Not absolutely sure of N, but I indeed have more N traits than S and I can see the Ni

Balanced enough with T and F, my judgements and decisions are indeed mostly based on facts and objective evidence... But recently I have been doing some small accommodation for no reason at all and without expecting anything back

Pretty sure of J simply because it's way more likely that I will pick a decision before considering everything instead of never making up my mind and happened a lot. I also feel compelled to give definitive and clear answers instead of look doubtful and leaving my intentions unclear

How did you change from N to S and from P to J?

The main difference between INTP and ISTJ is how much their past experience matters to them and how much influence it has on their decision-making

INTPs compare their results with the past experiences, but don't base their decisions entirely on them and they are aware of so many different possibilities - making it hard to ever decide on anything. They usually are bluffing if they look overconfident, because they simply aren't due to Ne screaming "BUT THIS IS ALSO POSSIBLE TOO! AND THIS TOO! AND THIS TOO!"
>"that already happened to me, but I wonder if this time it's again the same thing..."

ISTJs instead take their past experiences at heart and base their decisions on it. With their Te they judge what they come across only based on facts they have experienced with Si and know, tending to not consider all the different possibilities.
>"that already happened to me, it's the same shit again"

ESTP here

Well, that probably explains why I'm an I(S/N)TJ.

btw I am not , forgot to mention that I am just taking a guess based on what MBTI says

You are an insufferable faggot who thinks coffee sediment divination is real

Difference between INTJ and ISTJ is a lot more simple

INTJ is literally the personification of the scientific method
They make an hypothesis based on abstract connections with Ni(and NOT math, because they aim at discovering new patterns, not test previous ones. It's a gut feeling of how they perceive the world.), test it, then make some predictions based on the rules they came with by observing with Te and writing down a logical/mathematical relationship they just discovered because if their gut feelings was right and they believe in science, then there is a rule they just found out

>Buying into bogus personality classifications

ISTP brothers, it is okay, for we are the superior sensing race of this hocus pocus horoscope charade.

Virgo in the classic astrological classification, or the corrected one?

do we get a meme for suicide
Even if I was depressed I'm too afraid of death to even consider it.

The only meme I've heard about us is the "Warrior in an age without a need for warriors" one and the "wish you were in a war/ great event thing". Never heard the suicide one though.

what about the ISTP horoscope would be warrior. As I understand it, it has a lot to do with hands-on and being pragmatic but I haven't read much about it besides it being typical of engineers which makes sense considering my dad's side of the family (which is what I am told I am like) had a good amount of engineers.

Written more or less like a horoscope, just tailored a little to a test where they encourage you to present a caricature of yourself.

INFP Pisces. I'm actually sorry if you are jealous. But yes, things are beautiful.

INTJ master race

can't believe others are claiming master race. what a joke