How Veeky Forums are you, user?

How Veeky Forums are you, user?

At least 8/10.

I mean, I spent last weekend at a literary conference, presenting my work and discussing literature with a very broad range of scholars. On the way home I visited a small bookshop and bought more books, then got home and read them.

I just jerked off to the sex scene in Finnegan's wake.

I read for pleasure and have long stopped collecting classics like notches on my gun, so not very.

hopefully not very

3/10
8/10
5/10

y-you tell me

woops, missed one:
10/10

>not going by the 2016 chart
faggot

Also, how long did that take you to complete? How old were you and how old are you now?

Not Veeky Forums at all, I'm poor as fuck in a poor country, and work minimum wage in a cellphone store.

I'm the most un-Veeky Forums person you will never meet.

>line 1
>literal memes like Infinite Jest, Stoner or Catch 22

>last line
>Baudelaire, Gogol and Chaucer

Stay pleb, Veeky Forums.

Well, I save on food to buy books. Bought 20 for 100€ this month leaving me with 50€ for food and a little more for other necessities.

Priorities, poorfag.

Wouldn't be cheaper in the long run to a buy an e-book? You can just pirate the books then.

I mainly smoke cigars and drink whisky. I only talk about books so I can impress short haired girls.

I don't like the haptic and like to take notes, which wouldn't be (that easy) possible on an eReader.

Once got into a fist fight with a stranger on the subject of Lawrence Ferlingetti.

Turned 20. Moved to the city. Wrote a book. Got an agent. Broke up with my gf. Fucked my chick friend. Broke it off with her. Fired my agent. Trashed my book. Got addicted to weed. Got back with my gf. Finished my degree. Started another book. Moved country. Living by the woods. Starting lifting/getting aesthetic again. Cheated on my gf. Asked the girl I cheated with to read my book. She liked it. My gf is visiting in two weeks. Planning to ask her to read my book too.

My life is pretty Veeky Forums at the moment

>being a normie is Veeky Forums

Your life is pathetic. I hope you die.

I habitually masturbate to the idea of making love to my European cousin and impregnating her with my seed, so you tell me.

>addicted to weed

How old is your cousin?

>asking a grill you are fucking if she "likes" your book.
Bro, are you even trying to make it?

Read American Psycho you dip

I think its code for 'did fuck all for a while'

>tfw your cousin is a literal 10/10

I haven't talked to her in years though.

I spent an entire weekend in the library researching nineteenth century novellas about femdom so I could jerk off to fancy aristocratic feminist women experimenting with sitting on men's faces as a progressive act

I learned semi-functional Italian to read a story about a Corsican virago who used her husband as a card table

Does anyone else get a bone from good prose, like really good prose? Not even sexual, just feeling out the sound of a really well-flowing, beautiful couple of sentences.

I'm not the only one am I?

Ye that's how I felt whilst reading Lolita

I'm writer.
You have a poorly integrated sex life.

I'm writer.

Titles pls.

Nice. I used to work below minimum wage as a dishpig in a shitty restaurant all day and then take amphetamines and read all night. Probably the most lit period of my life. I lived in squalor and had no money.

How does one acquire amphetamines? I'm afraid of doctors and they seem expensive without a script + insurance.

Im so lit i smoked a whole pound of weed to my head by myself. Im probably the most lit.

Radical

provided you live in the U.S. you can get ephedrine OTC from any big pharmacy and make your own

I read Joyce's correspondence out loud to my wife's son when she's out with friends. I hope his first world will be memetic.

Where are you now?

DUDE

Not very. But if I pour some fuel on myself and light a cigar i'll be very Veeky Forums

more than I'd like to be. this place is cancer.