Read/Expected/Got

I'd like to have that thread again

you can't start it with that pic, the while. point of the read/expected/got thread is to tease people by not posting it. it's like intellectual foreplay.

>tfw the OP drops the corn

>, the while. point

Did you have a stroke at the comma?

yes plase senf. hlep

>OP started with corn

Saving the thread with some OC

putting a video game poster as the book cover
>for Dante's Inferno

>for some raisin

ffs Veeky Forums

How desperate do they have to be to make a cover about that boring god of war wannabe pieco of shit of a game?. I donĀ“t think anybody remembers that game more than the actual book honestly.

NO POCHEMY ETOT KOT?? POCHEMY BLINCHYKY?????
????????????

Doesn't get better than this

It was alright.

fug

So good

to say he ended up disappointed doesnt sound right though

a smiling teary eyed pepe would fit better imo

Yeah, an old pervert making dick jokes with quirky capitalization can really only be enjoyed by true connoisseurs like you.

For some reason the house building and planning sticked a lot more than the slight sexual innuendos.

I don't understand the bottom thing on "expected." Isn't that from Gladiator? Weren't they fighting in Germania in that scene? Why would that be part of the commentary on the Gallic war?

It probably just symbolizes "Roman army battling"

That post probably just symbolized autism

Ditto

a template should be posted every time this thread comes up. i want to do some new ones

Nice trips

oc

nice dubs

One third in and it's great
No, really

holy fucking shit that is the most jewish pic of Kafka I have ever seen

Like he's just committed some next-level trickery on the goyim and is about to get away with it

>socrates and plato believed in the Greek pantheon

lol ok bud

Shit post. Democratic men banned when?

i had a laff, ty

Yes. And I loved it.

me to user

They fought against the Germanic tribes in some parts of the Gallic Wars

>Brothers Karenina
>Anna Karamazov

That sounds amazing, Coen bros are fucking based.

Can someone explain the corn meme please?

Corn in Veeky Forums means useless information.

No one comments?

It's shit. The best examples of this meme use fewer images and no words.

My version

Oh ho. You are one of those "one picture for each box" fags huh?

Go fuck yourself.

Damnn boyo

hahaha its shit tho and youre buttmad

You read this wrong. Plato's Socrates frequently says "by Zeus" as an exclamation or for emphasis

Oh ho. You are one of those "posts awful OC, begs for (You)s and gets butthurt" fags huh?

kek

was going to pick this up but this was my fear desu.

kek

*too

kek who knew fags had their own memes
love you gays

At least it's OC. Keep forcing your now stale, dead, and unfunny corn meme.

What I read
>I am a cat
What I expected
>Smug catto and stupid people
What I got
>Smug catto and stupid people

10/10 would recommend

So true.

Its pretty much just a summary for each Greek work so if you're planning on reading them or have read them it's really redundant

I've attached the list of times it wasn't the jews.

what are you trying to convey here?

what does this even mean

There was no corn

>tfw my OC gets posted

its great dude

>debate me

The movie version of this is great. John Huston.

did u like it tho?

Watamote is a good anime. . . actually. . .

Watamote is the paragon of postmodern anime. Tomoko is the perfect embodiment of the Stirnirian egoist. Tanigawa shows his deep understanding of the human condition with his insightful rendering of Tomoko, but with the added application of Stirner's philosophy (which is deeply ingrained in Tomoko's character). Tanigawa also manages to evenly walk the line between cliche and idiosyncratic without boring the audience or alienating viewers with unknowable novelties.

Watamote has greatly advanced the anime dialectic with its many simple, yet brilliant, critiques of the great structuralist works in the anime genre as well as in art as a whole.

Watamote also manages to capture the essence of not only life in the postmodern world, but also, postmodernism in of itself with its self-referentiality and non-structural portrayal of civic life.

Watamote truly is one of, if not, the greatest anime of the past decade.

So should i watch it?

This thread is really fucking shitty. The best ones of these are those that are funny and understandable even if you haven't read the book (or, since this is Veeky Forums, the Wikipedia page), but of course are even better if you've read it, and yet for this one, I've read Naked Lunch and still have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say here although yes Naked Lunch is a very confusing book

But was it good? It seems gimmicky to me.

what did you mean by this? also can you rank the novels in your post im curious which you like the most

what?