Inb4 they're deformed skulls

>inb4 they're deformed skulls

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no patrician longskull race because they were killed off by round skulled morons who set humans back a million years

they're deformed skulls

>the skull can grow

Would that make you high iq?

skulls don't grow?

not at OP pic size.

Yes they do.
Hydrocephalia.

There are firsthand accounts by conquistadores and settlers about how the nobility of certain tribes would deform the skulls of their children.

I don't know how you can get any more obvious than that. Seems like an open and shut case.

got any pics?

the skulls of children of the tribes that do it today don't magically grow at those rates.

>got any pics?
Google Images.

is your skull newborn-size? you must look like a freak

What are you a skull doctor or something?

What the fuck is your explanation then? Aliens? Magic? Is that really easier for you to believe than deformed skulls?

I guess OP doesn't know that the skull plates of an infant don't merge until ~age 2.

OP if you ever have a baby or your wife's baby you can test this out and just use your hands and squeeze the head

ayy lmao

Pic related.

Perverted people mutate their children from an early age.

I don't see how that's any of your business tbqh

This thread is not about circumcision

>inb4 they're deformed feet

itt

>nobody knows what a fontanelle is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

hnnnnnggg

real human beans

Those clever injuns even found a way to deform skulls in the womb.

Look at this dude

Look at the top of his head

>tfw no qt3.14 long-skull gf to share tfw two smart memes with

what else ?

can't inb4 in own thread
also, those are deformed skulls

You dummy dumb dumb, those are mummies found inside "tombs" with that fetal posture.

They weren't aborted, they were kids when they were sacrified.
D2 is shit.

Wrong but nice try. They vary, some before birth, some soon after, some age 6 or 7, some never fuse. It varies between individuals.

Source: someone who has handled a lot of skulls.

I wonder if the elongated cranium's purpose was to allow more room for brain growth, thus providing larger mid-rear cortices, implying superior memory/planning/balance/5-senses, or to allow more room for muscle origin points, thus providing stronger bite-force, implying a coarse and hard diet or using the jaw for more essential life-tasks like a tool.

Or yet still, if there is no purpose to it at all, is it the result of genetic mutation or human interference?

Those are the kangz and shit

HAHAHAHAHHAH AGAHAHAHAHHAHH WHWYAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SHAAHAHAHHAHHAH AHAHAH WWHWHHAYAYAAHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA