What's the spiciest thing you've ever eaten Veeky Forums

What's the spiciest thing you've ever eaten Veeky Forums

twitter.com/pinksveIvet/status/774851497377038336

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FH7rsELLbjE
youtube.com/watch?v=UBfb96BR4yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REALLY..REALLY...H O T!

Me and my friend made huevos rancheros with super-spicy chorizo, a whole can of chipotles and a bunch of fresh hot peppers. It wasn't so bad once it cooled down but it was making me sweat under my fat man-tits when it was hot

Sriracha straight from the bottle, wew boy was that crazy. But I got that fiver from Carl, so it was well worth it.

We have ghost chilli and nags pepper purées at the kitchen I work in, shits vicious. Literally you can put the tip of a toothpick in it and put it on your tongue and you will sweat

I sprinkle ghost chili powder on pizza all the time. Hottest thing would probably be quakerstate's triple atomics if only due to quantity of sauce. Much better tasting than bdub's hot challenge.

The 3 ghost chilies I let steep in a 5th of vodka for a few months were young and the alcohol kept the heat as more of an aftertaste.

I feel bad for people that don't understand that ghost peppers have actual flavor and that it's really damn good.
More for us though.

Some sort of essence of chile pepper oil... some shit a faggot cousin brought nack from mexico 25 years ago ... tasteless shit also super hot but lousy as it had basically zero taste

blairs mega death hot sauce
it must get milder the further you go down the bottle because i'm using several drops where i used to use one
it was crying, turning red, sweating strength, wishing I never tried it, to "I want to put this on some of my food" strength

I know right, eat Trinidad scorpions or whatever's topped the charts these days if you want pure heat.

does blair's even have sauces that aren't an extract based, "fuck you" tier kick in the nuts?

Ghosts don't really burn much either, no training wheels or milk required if you make a multi pepper salsa with them and have a beer and a taco.

Eating them raw or dried? Nope. They're unpopular because people do shit like this on youtube.
Doesn't really make much sense how much flakes, dried or seeds cost since no one but you and me eat them.

Mega death And below don't have extracts only ultra and the reserves have extracts.
Da bomb final solution is the one that stuck out to me. I've had Dave's private reserve 2014 which got me good. I don't do shit straight anymore though and prefer mixing it in.

Raw orange habañeros, I don't get the "spicy to the point of fucking up your sinuses" meme. Red jalapeños are amazing, green are meh, habañeros taste good, Bird's eye is ok, have to be in the mood to like it, pepperoncinis are like candy peppers, serrano peppers are delicious, and I don't bother too much with the rest.

I did it for fun when I was younger, now I use super hot peppers to make large amounts of food spicy, without having to use more.

I did a raw orange habanero whole.
What the actual fuck it's worse than every other pepper.

Don't try red habañero then, amigo.

>15 posts in
>no mention of the Spicy McChicken

All I learned was that you don't eat them raw or whole, you use them to cook.

You white boys are all weak. Your hottest is my regular. Hottest I've eaten was your mom's pussy and that shit was on fire.

Once ate half a dried ghost pepper on a bet. Hardest $20 I've ever earned.

Gonorrhea will do that

We got a tough guy over here

>Hottest I've eaten was your mom's pussy and that shit was on fire.
My fantasy is to eat a super spicy meal, tie a guy down to my bed, and suck him off while he screams and flails against the ropes. So that's kinda the same I guess

spicy, you want spicy
>be me
>9th grade
>at store
>see habanero peppers
>oh yes
>get three
>next day
>in French class
>pssssst hey steven
>wanna try one of these
>Steven asks
>are those the really hot peppers or somthing?
>Yeah you should eat it
>LOL okay
>steven eats the pepper
>lol annon this is not so bad
>15 seconds later
>steven is crying and drooling in the corner
>He wipes his eye
>Comedy is about to ensue
>steven crys even more, because he thinks he is going to go blind.
>good day

Ranch dressing

I'm white btw

>>be me
No fucking shit
Fuck off back to /b/ you stupid faggot

I've hot peppered my dick (accidentally at first). It really isn't that bad, give it 5 or 10 minutes once the pain subsides it gets real nice warm and tingly.

Minnesota white?
>be minneapolis
>hockey mom comes in and orders steak au poivre
>sounds like she's straight out of Fargo
>sends it back because "it's way too spicy"

Toothpaste on balls is where the real fun's at desu
youtube.com/watch?v=FH7rsELLbjE

fuck your negative attitude. go eat a carrot you vegan

>Toothpaste on balls is where the real fun's at desu

Nah that's giving me icy hot flashbacks.

>icy hot
Go do it rn
I double dog dare you

I'm not doing it again.

First two rules about using hot peppers:

1. Do not touch your eyes.
2. Do not touch your dick.

I have broken both these rules and payed the price each time.

Was making omelettes while camping once, and my friend went to take a piss on the bush after cutting up jalapenos. Hilarious

Fuck off, already.

You monster. Good job.

I literally had to stick my dick in a glass of milk for 30 minutes because of this.

I accidentally drank the milk afterwards.

>dont touch your dick

Well ots funny ypu should say that as i have taken tje opportunity to run my cock with habanero infused olive oil earlier this month and quite enjoyed the sensation at least after the 20 minutes my twig and berries knew clearly that funtimes were just around the corner

Your typing speaks for itself.

>"""""""accidentally"""""""

I don't
I can't handle spicy food

It's the chili willy!

Carolina reaper. Forgot about the spiciness one time and went to itch my left eye. Fun times.

I was chugged a 355 ml bottle of tabasco sauce.

I'm a basic bitch, ate a piece of an orange habanero and drank about five glasses of milk as soon as it started to hurt.

A hot jalapeno will get me teary-eyed. I like a little bit of spice but I can't handle much heat.

Carolina Reaper sauce. Guy told me it was just "hot" and I felt like I had to throw up for at least 10 mins

take your twitter link and stick it up your ass you fucking nigger

Capsaicin only affects mucous tissues, so if you touch only the shaft of your dick you'll be fine.

Also, uncut fags have an extra advantage here.

>not putting an icy hot patch in your mouth before sucking him off

Fucking calm down.

I've diced up one whole carolina reaper onto a hot dog a few times

It's a good kind of pain and the full bowel purge the next morning makes you feel like a million bucks

About six hours after doing a 1 million scoville wing challenge and thoroughly washing my hands I went to the bathroom. Some minute amount of capsaicin must've still been in the grooves of my fingertips and under the fingernail because a few minutes later I had gently warmed cock and balls.

Had a nice fap and then considered trying to replicate the feeling but I figured it was so incredibly specific there was way I could do it perfect again.

>Chopping habaneros
>Forget to wash hands and take a piss
>Woops, dick is on fire
>Pour a glass of milk to douse the flames
>A few minutes later, it's a lot better
>Feels pretty nice, actually
>Get the urge to have a quick fap
>Go to fap
>tfw still didn't wash hands

>not washing hands immediately with the now otherwise useless dick milk
Do Americans really do this?

I've eaten a phaal curry that made me black out at the table for a couple of minutes or so.

epic phaal bro xD

youtube.com/watch?v=UBfb96BR4yU
I ate this curry in Newcastle and it was the worst thing I've eaten full stop. Couldn't taste anything for a couple of days after

I made a butter chicken with this red spice that a college friend brought me back from india. he warned me repeatedly that just a pinch would blow my fucking socks off but i didn't believe him. I put a whole tablespoon into my recipe and it legitimately made me throw up it was so hot, i couldn't eat more than one bite and i've tried literally everything.

to this day i don't know what that stuff is, still have it in an unmarked container in my cupboard to give drunk friends a taste of

also, second hottest was some sort of paste my friend made, he claimed it's the same way they make pepper spray.

just had the tip of a toothpick dipped in and i was sweating for a good 20 minutes

ITS HABANERO NOT HABAÑERO

Home grown reaper peppers in hydroponics wanted to kill myself after

I once got poison oak on my dick. Sucked shit for the most part but once it was healed enough that it was no longer weeping and could thus no longer spread I had the most glorious faps. It was fapping combined with the immense relief of scratching an intense itch.

Honestly almost made it worth it

#2tuff4cuffs

>all these tough lads and their super spicy pepper sauces

Keep your self hate in check

A whole Carolina reaper, fresh out of some dudes garden
The worst part was 6 hours later, I almost called an ambulance because I thought my stomach was melting

I handle spicy pretty good, All i really wanted to do once was try ghost pepper as its about as hot as something can get before its just pure heat with no taste.

Eat one, not bad, fell the heat, shit burns cant see why people are upset.

5 hours later, I have mud consistency diarrhea that isn't coming out in one big bowel evacuating push. I experience what its like to shove a ghost pepper into your ass feels like.

Because all I really wanted to know what the pepper felt like, mission accomplished.

The hottest I use on a regular basis would be 'the hottest fucking sauce' It's not too hot to ruin food, but its also hot enough that you know its there, and complements chicken sandwiches fairly good.

I should point out while I can take hot food very well, that diarrhea was one of the worse experiences of my life. I chose to not eat food that's to spicy most of the time because I feel that once you go passed a point, you are not tasting the good, you are just taseing the heat.

My brothers made me a burger with a couple of those ghost peppers in them. Didn't bother to tell me either.

About how hot are Bdub's blazing wings compared to some of this other stuff? I had 5. Nothing horrible but my nose and eyes wouldn't stop running.

Your mom

>go to a local indian place
>get random lamb and orange paste curry, chili naan
>curry is already hiccup-inducing almost immediately
>chili naan has probably 15-20 thai chilis sliced thin scattered throughout the thing

Less in terms extreme heat and more sustained burn, i had stopped feeling it in my mouth and was more throughout my entire face. I and the burn had become one.

Was fucking delicious though.

He double dog dared you.
You have to do it.

>Eating shit tomato and extract sauces

Believe it or not it was at one of those alleged "Cajun" places in a mall food court. It was supposed to be the "spicy" chicken which I usually have to add hot sauce to because it's generally pretty meh. At this place the manager was Indian and the employees were Hispanic, so I think what happened was they both added a lot of extra chili's to that dish without checking to see if the other had done the same. Seriously, I was in tears and my sinuses were draining as I ate it was so hot. Kind of wish I could get it again like that.

Well, yeah. What else is available?

Fresh carolina reaper. Eaten whole.

My problem with ghost peppers is what they do to the other end. I mean eating them is like WEW LAD but not nearly as punishing at the reapers. But they just fuck my guts right on up. In contrast the reapers aren't nearly as bad coming out with me.

Ate a fresh garden-grown ghost pepper (not a grocery store pepper). Completely destroyed me. My mouth can handle anything, it's the rest of me that objected. Within 2 minutes of eating the damn thing (which was one of the most delicious peppers I've ever had), I was shitting my pants, shivering with sweat pouring off me, and then I threw up. My body thought it had been poisoned.

Grocery store peppers are not picked for flavor or hotness, but for shelf life. Garden peppers will fuck you up.

How did it happen

Well, you gotta piss sometime. And oils don't really wash off with water.

You piss oil and wipe your dick with chili?