ITT: post your go to go to "cool guy" drink at the bar

ITT: post your go to go to "cool guy" drink at the bar.

Mine is the Gin Rickey.
>Pic related

Triple whiskey, water back

>That'll be $28

Fuck

Water. ice only

glass of water with one ice cube

glass of ice cubes

pint of whiskey on the rocks barkeep

>well whiskey
>neat

this desu senpai

Gin and Tonic.

Fanta and cum.

Melon ball or white Russian being honest.

McChicken smoothie

I'll take your nastiest, smelliest, worst-selling beer. Please put it in your fanciest glass with some ice.

Most cool: whoever isn't being an insecure twat and making a big deal about what he's drinking
Complete autism: I'LL HAVE A GLASS OF ICE WATER, YOU SEE I DO NOT PARTAKE IN THE DEGENERATE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AS I AM NOT BRAINWASHED LIKE THESE LOWLY SHEEP

Go back to Veeky Forums.
Now.

Never been, not starting now.

I'm not nineteen and trying to impress sloppy bitches at the bar anymore...
I don't drink "cool guy" drinks, I drink whatever it is I feel like at that particular moment.

Get out of here Chris

This, the booze is for me, I'll drink what I want.

That being said if I was trying to be cool, I'd get a SoCo and cola.

>Soco and cola

Fucking disgusting. I have nothing against you, Southern Comfort or cola, but an old roommate of mine would always puke drinking those. Whenever I smell Soco now, I have the scent-memory of vomit. It's a shame, too... I used to like 'em.

They're damn good, I'm sorry you have that experience with them. I've puked a lot while drinking and seen a lot of puke while drinking but I've never had to swear off an alcohol.

They're even better with cherry cola. Mmm.

> Southern Comfort

I can’t even sniff the stuff without gagging from the traumatic flash-back memories

Back in 1986 during our high school senior campout, it rained most of the weekend and at one point I was sitting in a Suburban partying with friends as two bottles of Southern Comfort and a couple of doobies were passed around and ended puking my guts out that night.

Never again (Southern Comfort that is, not doobies).

The gin rickey is the gin and tonic's more boring, retarded cousin.

This nigga gets it. Bars are ridiculously overpriced. The rail whiskey tends to be old crow, which, despite enjoying scotches and expensive whiskeys, is one of my favorite liquors served neat/on the rocks.

I also like Gin and Tonics. Or cheap beer. We have a cheap pilsner called Stag in my area. It's GOAT, and always a LOT cheaper than the BMC's.

Don't go to bars, bro. Shit's much more cash if you make it yourself. I'm sipping on a concoction made with ancho liqueur, genepy, lime juice and Licor 43 right now, and it is revelatory

A nice cool refreshing glass of beer.

>Gin Rickey
I've always wanted to try one of these but I'm scared the bartender will laugh at me or just have no idea what it is. Is it okay to order these in public?

tits or gtfo
just kidding, kys

You can literally drink whatever you please.

I'm worried that they'll think I'm gay or uncool if the drink I order is gay or uncool.

glass of milk

melon balls are fucking amazing. I can go for one at almost any time

typically this, maybe cliche but it's kinda neat. zombie to mix it up every once in a while

vodka gimlet if i'm feelin extra super cool

>tfw can't drink long island iced teas because people might call me gay

The problem with drinking Long Islands isn't that you'll be outed. The problem is that you've admitted that the only reason you're drinking is to get drunk.
Try some tiki shit instead, maybe a Jet Pilot or a Zombie. At least then, you get liquors that are meant to be together, and you look more original and self-actualized.

>Drink with the most booze in it short of an Adios Motherfucker
>people would call you gay
Whut?

boston sour

What's in an Adios Motherfucker?

1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz rum
1/2 oz tequila
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
1/2 oz 7up

very much like a long island but famous for being blue

moscow mule

with bitters

Is it good?

Dark 'N' Stormy

Straight bourbon or gin and tonic.If there's a nice seasonal beer I''l grab a pint of that.

>I'm worried that they'll think I'm gay or uncool

That's the mentality of someone who is gay and uncool.

true dat my brother from another mother

>white russian
Oh good, another "The Dude" LARPer

Yeah, I'm trying to prevent them from realising that. The uncool part anyway.

Beer or a soco amaretto lime.

Highball, rum and coke or Kruskovac.

For me Jack and Soda.

It just feels like a stronger beer in a sense. I can get buzzed on it and no negatives really occur.

Oh and I forgot to add why not drink beer? Because three beers leads you to constantly pissing like a racehorse.

Gay.

Is this some kind of meme?

Oh. It was autism.

Adios Motherfucker is delicious and looks cool.

Just say "gin lime and soda please". As a bartender I often get people ordering weird and specific drinks off me. I have no idea what they're asking for until they boil it down to an obvious order.

I mean I know what a 'screwdriver' is, but you're probably better off asking your bartender for 'vodka and orange juice' just to be sure you get what you want.

Knowing cocktails is definitely a part of being a bartender, but there are tens of thousands of cocktail recipes that go by multitudes of different names in different regions. If you're not ordering something off a menu, be specific with what you want, so you don't get disappointed when the bartender doesn't know what a "John Longsman" or "Old Farrington" or whatever the fuck you're ordering is.

G&T

airmail
prince of wales

You sure are old, mister. Do you have any stories from the War?

For me, it's the 7&7.

Ive seen people do that at a bar and its cringy as it sounds

samefag, and nobody believes you

tell us the one about how you held the door for your date and she screamed and called you a rapist and took off her wig and she had blue hair and then she threw a bucket of blood on you because you were wearing a leather belt

I hate ordering drinks at bars, I almost always order rails neat and tip upfront in cash and the bartender will always start overpouring and I get ripped off slightly less

>dat projection
>calling someone a samefag because of autism
>inb4 phone poster
My god in Mexico they must call you el autismo magnifico.

>they speak Italian in Mexico

Gin and tonic almost always, but that's because if I'm at a bar, I'm at a dive or something.

If I somehow wandered into a genuine cocktail bar, I would probably get with blackberries or raspberries in it. Shit is so good when muddled in a good cocktail.

It's, of course, more fun to make your own drinks at home but that's just me

On a nice day like today?

no, phoneposter, typically they call me el magnifico autistico, please note the modifier being placed before the word "autistico", since it is an expression of personal opinion. unfortunately for your fantasy, word order matters

now tell us about the time a christfag totally got ass blasted when you destroyed their faith in front of the entire class using the sword of logic and reason

Why are you projecting tho?

did babby just get his first "internet comebacks" poster? hasn't "projecting" gotten old? you need to try out ad hominem, straw man, and moving the goalposts. try to mix it up some. give it a try, it's fun!

Keen on Manhattan these days to be candid

Oh i get it! You're shitposting! Well then you almost had me going!

Old fashioned. Bourbon, bitters, sugar, water, ice. No fruit, it doesn't really do anything to the drink for me.

>first time trying zombies, drink 5 back to back
>puked and then fucked a fat chick
the zombies were pretty good tho desu

I remember going to some pirate ship themed bar in San Francisco, and getting a zombie. They're damn strong, and I think there was a 2 zombie limit. People get violent, and have sex with fat chicks if left to their own devices.

The Negroni, of course. Up.

Absinthe. But only if they burn the sugar.

I just order a grateful dead everytime because I like them and are a pain to make

where is he speaking Italian?

beer

I love whiskey sour, is that considered a pussy faglord drink or is it cool because whiskey is the liquor with the most machismo?

staying home, a litre of rum and 6 750 ml bottles of coke

ah the old 'Three wise men (go hunting)'
1 shot Johnnie Walker, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam (wild turkey)

nothing like a cocktail that consists of 4 shit whiskeys.

It's considered a pussy faglord drink because you drink it user

If you want to seem like a real "cool guy" at the bar you order everyone a round of cosmos. Everyone who refuses to drink is outed as an insecure fagmo and you also get to show off how rich you are, an inherently cool guy trait.

Triple means three pours of the same whiskey, who the fuck would do what you said?

The "big bird" at my go to bar/skeeball league. Tall boy and a shot of whiskey, 5 bucks

Give the buds and meself a round of Vodko ice.

Everyone who refuses or is showing long term visual discomfort will be outed as a pole smoker.

Nobody remembers.

>Because three beers leads you to constantly pissing like a racehorse.
Fucking lightweights in muh booze thread.

$5

I like Hendricks and gin or Cuba libra

The Super sonico

More flavorful than a long island, gets you just as fucked up.

got one of theese things for my birthday.

what do i do with it?

only drink i can think of is martini ( gin, vermouth)

but what else?

Jack and coke, no ice, with a straw

>Triple means three pours of the same whiskey
Yeah, I get the idea of a triple whisky.

>who the fuck would do what you said?
uh, anyone that drinks the cocktail that I mentioned?

Finally someone mentioned a good drink

This user gets it.

The Negroni shows you're a person who knows what they want. Someone who prefers the robustness of life and wants that mirrored in their drink.

If you think its too bitter than you are, by definition, uncool.

Beer in a glass.

top referencing skipper

Jej

its really tasty but turns your mouth blue and fucks you up super quick. By the time you finish one you think its a good idea for another. By 2 you are falling off the barstool or trying to fight someone while looking like you just sucked off a smurf.