First public intellectual to interact with Veeky Forums?

Pleb/patrician squabbles nonwithstanding, is this a historic moment? I'm a canadafag, and I deeply admire this man's conviction and dignity under fire.

>there are a generation of grown men who think 'Pepe the meme frog', 'meme magic' and 'praising Lord KEK' is funny

Aren't these the same people who complain about numales?

'Big Dick' Nick beat him to the punch

Yes.

Yeah, it's mostly just /pol/ and /r9k/. It doesn't diminish my admiration for Peterson though, I live in one of the most liberal parts of Canada, and really appreciate him opening up the conversation about the bullshit that's happening on campuses.

I'm mistaken."Liberal" isn't the right word, leftist is probably closer.

yeah this shit is at it's zenith now. it will go down after trump looses

>having a sense of humor
>in the current year
I know right? I thought we'd progressed past things like jokes by now.

If Trump loses it will get worse. And this shit involves more than just US politics.

The 'Praise Lord KEK'-thing is the most reddit thing to ever hit Veeky Forums

>reddit used to be memed as ribbit
The spooks are scaring me guys...

this. shows how reddit nick land and his followers are too

I don't give a shit what people find funny. You sound like old men shaking their heads at these strange "memes" all the kids seem to be into nowadays.

>If Trump loses it will get worse.
Eh, maybe for a few single moms.

Veeky Forums's had a massive reddit infestation ever since the Veeky Forums chart topped 1,000,000 views on the front page of reddit, don't act surprised

>single moms
>supporting Trump
???

Woah, no need to be so butt blasted buddy.

Veeky Forums's had a massive reddit infestation since like 2012 dude

>""""""humor""""""

So the idea is like their frog babies are supporting Trump and then said frog babies have a tantrum when Trump loses.

>butt blasted
Reddit gtfo.

That's legit a Veeky Forums meme boyo

Is that any really worse than infestations from /b/ /pol/ or /r9k/?

The reddit meme is itself a spook.

/b/ is not really able to infest anywhere, and they don't really raid anymore either. /pol/ I consider a non-Veeky Forums board infested by outsiders. /r9k/ is a weird one since Veeky Forums is an /r9k/ derived board but /r9k/ is not as it was back then.

>The 'Praise Lord KEK'-thing is the most reddit thing to ever hit Veeky Forums

yes and no. it is both reddit and deep Veeky Forums at the same time.

it depends entirely on who is saying it, and since we have no way of knowing for sure KEK remains chaotic and elusive.

>deep Veeky Forums
No such thing duder. You are able to passively gain Veeky Forums culture with lurking moar because everything is surface.

Thanks for the answer. Can you go more in depth about /pol/ being a non-Veeky Forums board? I don't necessarily disagree, I just haven't thought of it that way before. I'd also be interested in learning about what /r9k/ was like back in the day.

that shit is all memed by some trump troll accounts on twitter

Considering Peterson was referencing an obscure mythological deity, idk what website I would classify it as.

I wrote a longer post but the system felt it looked like spam. Essentially /r9k/ was polite and gentleman /b/. Now it's very much like /jp/ used to be or probably still is. /pol/ was a board called new, and early on they were invaded by a number of right wing internet communities.

No, it is very liberal, these are the fucking retards who gave weed man over 80 seats in the House.

That's what red dit says when you criticise them for liking kids shit.

Pepe is adventure time for lonely people.

>Is that any really worse than infestations from /b/ /pol/ or /r9k/?
they are one and the same

The Other Web Site

/jp/ was actually fun.

How do girls rape girls?

Evola would have been very proud of this man, he refuses to stand back from his principles no matter the cost. We need more men like him.

underrated

No, there are more reddit things.

This.

>those dubs

hail kek!

/pol/ is literally the flagship board of this site. it's the sole source of originality and chaos magic we have left.

what did he mean by this?

do some critical thinking and read between the lines

>implying adventure time isn't adventure time for lonely people

Looks like a wannabe land

I'm unfamiliar with Nick Land. What is some essential writing of his?

His ideas are not new, interesting ones, but he is in a situation where he could actually reverse some of the neo-marxist.

Godspeed you, intellectually steadfast footsoldier of liberty.

*neo-marxist damage