Does getting fit helps with women?

Does getting fit helps with women?

No, but will enlighten you

Do it and find out what you're missing out on

no you just need to be beautiful, rich, or intelligent.

It's like rock paper scissors:

handsome men attract intelligent women.
rich men attract beautiful women.
intelligent men attract rich women.

So which one of the three are you? That will determine who you should aim for.

What if I'm neither of the 3

Should I just forget about women ?

you need to have something to offer.

well, most women are neither also. try to cultivate yourself towards one of those directions? You could try to be funny, all women love humor so that's the simplest way to get laid.

Become a trap fuccboi

No but it helps with men
;)

lol it fucking does

yes this, gays love a nice hard body. you could also gay yourself out after you get fit, homosexuals only stare at the back or top of each other's heads during sex, there is very little face to face interaction, so if you're ugly it doesn't matter.

Helps you with everything desu.
I did start having more attractive women show interest after I built a bit of muscle.

>there is very little face to face interaction
Not really

But simply getting fit usually makes your face look less greasy and take out your double chin.
Also, gays are sometimes less picky

Naaah, I'm not successful with the ladies but I'm not a degenerate either

My wife loves my hard body, especially my 17+ inch biceps. She gets wet and wants to get fucked out after touching them.

your wife might be a gay dude bro.

Women love muscles, I'm sorry that you have delude yourself into believing they don't.

getting buff absolutely helps with women, any women. Dumb, shallow, intelligent, geek, black, white, asian, young, old, it doesn't matter. What women say or think they like is irrelevant.

i agree they do, it's just the 4th thing behind money, beauty and intelligence.

Geeky women in STEM especially love it. They are surrounded by stick insects and neckbeards in uni, they love a real man.

Muscles fall under beauty and looks.
Most people are not intelligent by definition, yet they breed, so high intelligence doesn't rate that high up in trait selection to most women. Most people don't have a lot of money, either.

>women say or think they like is irrelevant.
I honestly used to think this was just wonen hate, but I was with a girl with a legitimate IQ of 137. While her interests on the outside were something that you would expect from an intelligent person, she was just as irrational and emotional as the average IQ women I've known. Obviously it's an anecdote, so take it with a gain of salt.

Yes. Women will fawn more over a fit man than an obese/weak looking one in most cases for obvious reasons.
One being that healthy-looking men are more attractive, Healthy means more protective and better sex-drive. Simple stuff.

Do you like women who are in shape over women who are not?

Given a woman who is in shape but is one of the following
>ugly
>a bitch
>autistic
>retarded
>has completely different life goals
>has a life dominated by religion
>a drug addict
>etc...
Would you still seriously consider a relationship?

Now realize that women view you the same way. Being fit may help but if you have other problems then you will still have trouble attracting women.

I have a fat fetish and want huge fat women with massive fat bellies.

spoken like a true virgin

thisssssss

is there such a thing as a false virgin?

Getting fit (amongst other things) makes you excited and confident about yourself
Confidence gets women

You've posted this picture many times
Yay you
You can stop now though

What if I'm handsome and intelligent but not rich

>women are women
>only anecdotally of course

>intelligent men attract rich women.
How does intelligence get rich women?

No mate just get one of pic related

Your mother when she met your father
Use your intelligence and good looks to make money, idiot