Where do we set the moral limit for experimentation?

Where do we set the moral limit for experimentation?
Pic related is unit 731, japanese biological research center that undertook lethal human experimentation during WW2

Experiments would include :

Vivisection :
>Thousands of men, women and children interred at prisoner of war camps were subjected to vivisection, often without anesthesia and usually ending with the death of the victim.
> Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases.
>Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body.
> These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.
>The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants, including pregnant women (impregnated by Japanese surgeons) and their infants.
>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body.
>Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.

Syphilis :
>A male and female, one infected with syphilis, would be brought together in a cell and forced into sex with each other. It was made clear that anyone resisting would be shot."
>After victims were infected, they were vivisected at different stages of infection, so that internal and external organs could be observed as the disease progressed

Other experiments :
>In other tests, subjects were deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death;
>placed into high-pressure chambers until death;
>placed into centrifuges and spun until death;
>injected with animal blood;
>injected with sea water;.

What should be okay and what should not?

only ok if done to chinks, kikes, mudshits, niggers and other subhumans
[spoiler]
>implying you were expecting a different answer[/spoiler]

Fuck off poltard.

>SJWtards first false flag
pathetic

You know what, i'll do you a solid OP, i'll choose you for an experiment you'll be sure to like : how much length and width can a human be sodomised with before internal damages occurs.

>other subhumans
wouldn't that include you?

Your kind really is egoist.
For a quick and ultimately worthless virtue signal, you are willing to doom not just your race, your nation, your species, but the whole of Humanity.
You are truly disgusting, the day of your wholesale slaughter can't come soon enough, traitor.

Except that nothing of value was learned from either Unit 731 or Dr Mengele little experiments ; the brutal methods and the ideology interferred with scientific rigour.

Plus it's inhuman, you know. We have other methods to learn more about Syphilis than that.

Look, you want to open borders, i want to extract your still-beating heart from your chestcage and forcefeed it to you.
Let's agree to disagree.

>nothing of value was learned from either Unit 731

user, thats fucking bullshit
also these scientists ended up working for pharma companies after the war

How being against this kind of inhuman experiment is any sens "willing to doom your race" ??
This kind of actions didn't bring any advancements and the peoples like you advocating for it are probably just looking for an excuse to cater for their bestial and sadistic lust fueled
by their hatred

Get the fuck back to >>/pol

Funny cause the american scientists who obtained unit 731's results in exchange for the japs' immunity during the big transfer of axis scientists to the US said the japanese reports were very rigorous and precise unlike Mengele's work

>Where do we set the moral limit for experimentation?

No limits, I want robot bodies now, wtf.

The experiments hasn't any practical value, tell me user what is the value of put a guy in a centrifuge it's obvious that the people die, or inject sea water, this shit looks like a saw movie

>This kind of actions didn't bring any advancements
except they did
a lot of shit we know now comes form there
>being a moralfag

Don't go to /pol/. Get help. Seriously, you are a sick individual.

>obvious
take a load of this faggot

nobody knew how much g-force the human body can take, it was useful for jet fighter pilots, astronauts, etc

>what is the value of put a guy in a centrifuge
Seeing how many G's the human body can withstand so the aeronautical engineers can then use that data to build their planes accordingly

Fuck, dude. I mean if you read this and you've already read about Ouchi, you have to ask yourself... do asian people actually have no empathy?

And there are many, many other ways to test that which are both more efficient and less inhumane.

You could use a volunteer in a controlled environnement, or run simulations.

>Ouchi
It was destiny

we are discussing if it did yield result, you keep mixing it with moralfaggotry
>simulations
>in the 30s

I'm not even sure we can do accurate human body simulations to this day given how complex it is

>You could use a volunteer in a controlled environnement

>hey, get into this centrifuge, Ill pay you money!
>what if I die?
>then I dont pay you, lol

This is not necessary to take a pepole until death, experiments shows that a human gets inconcent and at 4 or 5 G, if inconcent can not operate the plane, and the design must ensure that the pepole still awake, Then why kill?

you faggots are simply to try be edgy

morality is a social construct
COYOTE = Call Off Your Old Tired Ethics

>Then why kill?
to know how much people can take for emergency situations, dumbass

>to know how much people can take for emergency situations
this shit hasn't any sense, can you understand what you read? people gets in loss of consciousness, and in a "emergency" situation how a sleeped person can act?, just simply go to study and learn to read

>being a retard on purpose
do you know what an ejector seat is?

of course but my point is that the G-forces that knock down a people is much less that kill people, is not necessary kill people, thus justify the unit 731 it is just be an edgy faggot. and the only reason that US take the documents was because don't leave it with the soviets

I'm sure you have a solid argument that morality is objective. Right?

I don't understand what kind of people were capable of these horrors.

I wonder if any of them regretted afterwards what they did.

Considering there weren't any meaningful results, we can conclude that this sort of experimentaton serves little to no purpose.
Not to mention that nowadays we have perfectly usable non-invasive methods.

Morality is objective within established bounds.
You are not going to choose the option commonly considered "amoral" if it is clearly detrimental to you.

>what kind of people were capable of these horrors.
the japs

I can't wait to become a japanese citizen.
Once the West finally collapses, their cucked legal framework with them, i hope i'll be able to do some fun experiments.

The Japanese cucked themselves as soon as they invented anime.

What if we still allow spooky experiments like this but only on people who are sentenced to death?

>inb4 you create a market for deathsentences

nazis did this sort of experimentation actually

just google it

>>hey, get into this centrifuge, Ill pay you money!
>>what if I die?
>>then I dont pay you, lol

kek

I think that the fact that these experiments were done to innocent people and pregnant women was completely immoral and disgusting. But to an extent, human experimentation without boundaries or limits are necessary - a good alternative would be to use criminals who are sentenced to death or life imprisonment.

if you were to do this it would have to be on volunteers

Going by the rules now, yes. But I really think that a person who's got the death sentence deserves a bit of torture or human experimentation instead of just giving him a swift death.

I sentence you to death. Get tortured.
Oops, you were innocent.

Oh, well.

Name one and back with source.

It's OK, I'll wait.

Not him, but I can name one.
We know how long a person can survive in cold water before they drown.
From the nazis.

Unfortunately, the nazis weren't very scientifically literate so most of their experimentation was completely fruitless.

Good source.
Doesn't sound like a bullshit myth at all.

As soon as the west collapses, China's gonna go all Nanking on the Japs, and it's not gonna be pretty, considering how Japan's population is decreasing to much for them sustain an army to hold off the Chinese, and the U.S. wouldn't be around to help.

Thank you for volunteering yourself as a test subject for the 2045 project. Our agents will arrive shortly to extracr you. You will be used to test the longevity of brains on extracorporal life support systems.

After your death, you will be remembered as one the noble test subjects who gave their life in the name of science.