This is a New Haven style pizza from Imo's

This is a New Haven style pizza from Imo's.

Nice.
It doesn't look too thin or deep.

Fuck you, OP, that's a Lou Malnati's from Chicago. Your filename even says "lou.jpg".

>New Haven style.
Love it when people make up shit like this.

Pretty sure that's some good ol' 'go 'za.

no its not
apizza is not only a thing, it is superior in every way

>falling for retard-tier bait

you must be 18 to use Veeky Forums

I like living in New Haven
It's dirty

the only real 'za is 'go 'za

It is. I thought the home of Yale University would be more upmarket but it's not.

That's exactly what they want you to think
They try to hide all the dirt but you walk on a street for five minutes and holy shit wow good job

way too round to be new haven style

Better than Bridgeport anyway.

You don't know too much about pizza do you.

Aren't new haven pizzas consistently voted best in the country

It's a city of black and Spanish people. Why would you think it'd be nice?

Brit here.

Where does the best pizza in America? I always assumed New York but an American friend says it's shit and Chicago pizza is way better.

Connecticut resident here. It is consistently voted best pizza. We have pizza joints every 2 blocks anywhere you go in CT but New Haven is always known as having the best.

Other than that, New Haven is a fucking shithole.

New York, Jersey, Connecticut, and Chicago are all good
I've heard ok things about Louisiana but why go there for pizza

Who does the voting?

The high pizza council.

I'm guessing a panel of judges that travel the country, or they tally up and compare reviews of pizza places from locals.

But yeah, New Haven is a shithole filled with niggers, rich asians, every minority you can shake a stick at, and old Jewish folk who hoard all the wealth to build summer homes for their spoiled kike kids.

My cousin Vinny, Sal Manilla, Joe Pesci, the ghost of Dom Deluise, my Nonna, and Antonio Antoniabatchi, Restaurant critics, bloggers, american chefs, pizza aficionados, idk just look it up you stinking mulignan

New Haven, destroyed by Wilhelm

High on crack, I'd wager.