Auntie Fee dies at 59 after heart attack

Press F to pay respects

techknowbits.com/2017/03/auntie-fee-taken-off-life-support-after-heart-attack-dies/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQsqItKP0qA
youtu.be/9iym331fPek
youtu.be/5r71_CuH-A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=DQsqItKP0qA

She's black but not Harambee so who gives a fuck

Good.

One less shitty youtuber to cancer up this board.

That faggot ugly dog was first to go

Are you going to smoke crack and go on welfare too?

the only auntie fee videos worth watching
youtu.be/9iym331fPek
youtu.be/5r71_CuH-A0

Fuckin' awesome

>hate blacks so much you'll act like the dumb niggers you hate to spite them
horseshoe theory has gone too far

Suicide by gluttony?

This seems to be getting popular lately.

Why should I care about people who hate me? All niggers should die.

So you'll behave in the way that makes you hate them? Retard logic.

Nigs hate White people. They want me and people like me dead so I want every single one of them dead, even the good ones.

Okay cheif.

It's all that crack cocaine she did when she was running with the hoods in the 80s

who fucking cares?

I'm shocked, she was such a health fanatic.

I'm not surprised she had a heart attack looking at the food she was cooking but I'm actually kind of sad

She was just cooking for her family and showing how she managed to put food on the table with meagre funds.

It was never good cooking but she was honest and straightforward

RIP sink chicken woman

that's really sad

i always ignored her videos when they came into my subscription box

This.

Also ITT neckbeards flaming a woman trying to distance herself from niggatry

All of this.

Me and my gf used to watch the shit out of her videos, pretty much her entire channel. She cusses like a motherfucker and its funny when youre watching the first few videos of her, but after that you realize that she had an obvious mental condition, don't know what it's called, but I seen several people get it when they get to their 50s and 60s. Any motherfucking thing got her nervous, mad, aggravated, from 0 to 60 on calm to mad, no patience, and it gets worse with age on top of that, she's a product of her upbringing and generation, so that roughness around the edges of her is natural.

hope her family is missing her, we still haven't figured out what the fuck she's doing because, if you watch her videos, "her house" has commercial bathrooms, one with male sign and the other with female sign, she has "exit" signs on the doors and exits, her front door looks like a store front. she's always mentioning how she's selling her food. she never knows where anything is in "her" kitchen.