Hey Veeky Forums, can you recommend me books on the following topics?

Hey Veeky Forums, can you recommend me books on the following topics?

Bosnian War

Yugoslavic Wars

Kosovo Wars

Rhodesian Bush War

Rwandan Genocide

Cambodian Genocide

Vietnam

Rhodesia and it's foundations

Thus far I've got the book Writing Revolt: An Engagement with African Nationalism
thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=E6513C684096962019F36912D706E1C7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sarajevo Marlboro by Miljenko Jergović

>Rwandan Genocide
Shake Hands with the Devil

>Yugoslavic Wars
What are we talking about here?

Blood Diamond

why do i feel the urge to punch that contrived smirk off this trying-to-be-cute weaaboo

Hey mate watch your mouf, that's my ex-girlfriend.

hey, mine too! greetings from Eskimo, brother.

I'm the Op, I actually dated this girl. You don't have to believe me though. I know what it feels like to be in her vagina.

bet it sucked dick. fucking cutesie girls is the least erotic thing in the world

wtf I hate OP now

Considering that she is the only girl I've ever had sex with, and that it was a few years ago, I don't know if it sucked dick. I've nothing to compare the experience with.

>tfw go from semi-normie to full on r9k robot

damn man. you better on that puss game or testosterone and penis are going to shrivel up!!! i mean it, you'll only get colder and more apathetic to romantic pursuits with time

Is that a girl (male)?

If you want a sellout leftist hack that is.

While we're in this thread, what the fuck e book version of "The Ego and its Own" should I buy?

Why would you pay for an e-book?

My bookshelf is crowded

Plus, I can't find a functioning download of the book.

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=E6513C684096962019F36912D706E1C7

Thanks

>Vietnam
Read The Sympathizer by Nguyen, came out lat year. It's great, and pretty refined style for a first novel.

ask /k/
/brg/ is where you can find a lot of the people with FAL's clinging to an idealized Rhodesia they were never able to see. They'll have a few books for sure.