How do I into a garlic sauce? Doesnt have to be haughty, I just want something to taste good with meat...

How do I into a garlic sauce? Doesnt have to be haughty, I just want something to taste good with meat, garlic-y and kinda mild.

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/233390/quick-garlic-aioli/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sriracha

>taste good with meat
I like garlic aioli with steak
allrecipes.com/recipe/233390/quick-garlic-aioli/
Easy as fuck. I make it pretty much like that recipe, but usually use roasted garlic.

>garlic aioli
>garlic
>aioli

Why are you freaking out?

aïoli
/aJˈəʊlJ; eJ-/
noun
garlic mayonnaise
Word Origin
from French ail garlic and Latin oli oil

plenty of oil, heat it up, take it off the heat, throw in a metric fuckton of finely chopped garlic, a bit of coriander (the brown dried root, not the fresh aka cilantro), fresh chili or some sriracha. careful not to burn the garlic.

pour all that over some ovenbaked veggies (mushrooms, zuchhini, paprika and eggplant, cut like mouthbig pieces), maybe some fresh cabbage and finely sliced carrots, add fresh chives and parsley. put it in a jar, and let it sit over night.

Someone explain it to him please, I can't be fucking arsed today.
Cheers.

water. wet water. wet, liquid, 20°c, 1010hPa water.

That you're basically saying: garlic garlic mayonaise you fucking daft piece of shit.

Are you the kind of guy who uses his PIN number at the ATM machine?

since ATMs in non-third world countries require a PIN to withdraw cash, I bet he does use a PIN at an ATM.

whoosh: the post

What about lebanese?

NIC card.

Naan bread.

I don't understand why social justice warriors have to bring their sexual deviance into every discussion

>allrecipes.com/recipe/233390/quick-garlic-aioli/

>Making your own aioli with store bought mayonnaise...

He is doing it because you cannot make aioli without garlic, therefore adding "garlic" in front of aioli is redundant. Aioli is pretty much just garlic oil, using the oil to whisk mayonnaise came later.

-chop 1/4 cup onions and bell pepper
-mince 3 garlic cloves
-saute in a pan with butter until brown
-add to 1/2 cup plain white yogurt
-season with salt and black pepper
-stir and serve with beef, pork, or chicken.

i really hope she has a penis

Sauce spéciale à l'ail pour gigot
[Garlic Sauce for Roast Lamb]

Makes 1 1/2 to 2 cups

1 large head of garlic
heavy bottomed saucepan containing about 1L cold water
3/4 cup of milk, more if needed
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp rosemary or thyme
1 1/2 Tb raw white rice
1 cup brown lamb/beef stock
blender or sieve + spoon + bowl

Separate garlic cloves, bring to boil in saucepan and boil for 30 secs. Drain and peel
Set again in cold water, bring to boil, and drain

In saucepan, bring milk, salt, herbs and rice to simmer. Add garlic and simmer very slowly for 45 mins, add more milk if rice is in danger of scorching

Pour in stock and simmer for 1 min.
Force through sieve with bowl + spoon or puree in blender. Correct seasoning

If cooking with roasted lamb, deglaze roasting tray with 2-3 Tb of stock or water and scrape up juices, then strain into garlic sauce

What you dont enjoy garlic aioli ?bet you dont like salsa sauce either

Would smash.