I try to eat 5 a day

I try to eat 5 a day.

God bless this wonderful nation.

>watching some jamie oliver show
>murricans arguing that french fries are vegetable because they are made from potatoes, thus they must be healthy

>tfw I grow pizzas in my garden
God bless America.

What is this

>A Congress that is composed of people that can barely read at a high school level, now become expert scientific minds since science is simply a tool of Satan to trick people.

Yeah, 'murrica.

Hourly obsession thread

It was a political move in order to create subsidies for, above all things, cafeteria lunches that required a certain standard of nutrition.

God bless

Now when some smug idiot says "that's not a real italian pizza" you can respond "I know, it's a vegetable"

tomato is fruit mr. presidents

>Headline:
>PIZZA IS A VEGETABLE
>Article:
>pizza sauce counts as a serving of vegetables
boy I sure fucking love fake news

but its true, how is it fake?

It's misleading clickbait worded to trick you into reading the full article rather than having an honest and concise title.

Idiot. A law was passed and is on public record. A news agency reports the event. Yet it's fake news. You most certainly cannot be that stupid. That province is reserved for our exalted emperor.

there is no law saying pizza is a vegetable. IT explicitly states eating pizza counts as a serving of vegetables because of the tomato, which isn't untrue or ridiculous by any means

it's fake news 100%

Of fucking course it's clickbait fake news.

Nothing states that that "pizza is literally a vegetable". It states that pizza contains vegetables in the sauce, and therefore pizza contains (among other things) a serving of vegetables.

It's very misleading to claim that anyone or anything stated that pizza is literally a vegetable.

Do you somehow not understand the difference between "A is B" as opposed to "A contains B, C, D, and E?"

Is a car a carpet because a car has carpet inside it?

You think we're hearing an argument from you but all we're hearing is KEK KEK KEK

We know damn we'll you're broken in the head.

It's the same shit Reagan did when he declared ketchup a vegetable. Why should anyone be surprised with this Congress of biblical-scientists. Afterall, the earth is only 4000 years old. Everything else is Satans foil to defeat mankind.

Upvoted!

In the botanical context, tomato is a fruit.

In the culinary context, tomato is a vegetable.

Welcome to the concept of context.

Welcome to Journalism 101:

If Congress is controlled by Republicans, spin every tiny little story to make them look stupid.

If Congress is controlled by Democrats, ignore everything that happens and focus attention on Kim Kardashian's ass.

Enjoy losing seats in 2018, not to mention a fully conservative Supreme Court as soon as that decrepit senile old bat Ginsburg croaks!

>spin every tiny little story to make them look stupid
But it is stupid. Only retarded burgers would argue anything else

Also
>serving cheeseburgers, fries and pizza to schoolchildren

Here's more on how and why that went down.

This all started when there was a push to reduce the amount of sodium in school lunches. You would think everybody would be on board. But you were wrong.

Enter the Salt Lobby.

The Salt Lobby was upset that salt was being demonized in the media. People cutting back on salt would hurt their profits. So they did the lobby thing and lobbied.

The end result is congress took the item with the highest amount of sodium in school lunches and did some mental gymnastics that would have impressed Mary Lou Retton.

>"There is tomato sauce in this pizza that is high in sodium! This makes it as good as vegetables for kids to eat! And since this is good for you there is no need to alter the amount salt in it!"

This is exactly what they did and why.

Murca!

But what happens if Kim Kardashian (and therefore her ass) is ruled to be a vegetable?