How do I cook steaks to get laid

cooking them up for a gril. What types of side dishes should i make? sauce?

grilled asparagus
roasted rosemary garlic sage potatoes
bearnaise if you can into hollandaise
blue cheese if you can't

Can you please get a trip so I can filter you?

The standard method: sear in a pan then finish in the oven.

>>Side dishes
Classic stuff would be things like mashed potatoes or wedge fries plus a vegetable like asparagus. Personally I'd avoid the asparagus unless you know here preferences because many people don't like it.

>Sauce
Make a pan sauce by deglazing the steak-cooking pan with brandy or whiskey; add a little cream, reduce. Do this while the steaks are resting.

Oh, and practice this first before you do it for a date. There's nothing more idiotic than trying something for the first time when attempting to get laid. Pick a dish that you can fucking knock out of the ballpark.

Shut up moron

That's a new one, at least you posted something other than "there are many (D-list celebrity nobody cares about outside /tv/) fans across boards"

>grilled asparagus
Don't do this it'll make your cum stink

Visit your local library ask for "cosby cooking for results" it's a older book by Bill Cosby excellent recipes in there of things to make when entertaining the ladies also some wonderful drink recipes in the back....gotten me laid soooo many times

Start with either new york strip or ribeye, you can move on to london broil and the other trickier cuts later. I buy most of my meat at king soopers, I've yet to come across anyone who could tell what was fresh from the butcher and what I had cut that day from king soopers. Make sure you choose a store that actually butchers the meat in house, lots of times there will be one big store that cuts the meat for several others.

Season generously with sea salt and pepper only, make sure you don't use shitty salt. Sams club sells 8 ounce pink Himalayan salt grinders for like 6 bucks.

Sous vide to 115-130 depending on how your date like its done, it should take about 1 hour plus another hour per inch, so a 1.5 inch cut steak should be about 2.5 hours. Sear on HIGH heat in cast iron, if the smoke alarm doesn't go off you did it wrong. Rest for 5 minutes under foil, serve.

I usually just ask if they'd like garlic butter on the side, its whip to whip up in the cast iron. I find bearnaise is often not appreciated and frankly if you have a good cut you don't need it.

I do mine with a baked potato and sometimes another side like mac and cheese. If you're lazy just pick up some Annies mac and cheese and then add extra cheese, I usually do like 1/2 cheddar, 1/4 mozzarella and 1/4 cream cheese.

The baked potatoes gets salt, minced garlic and butter, which fresh chives, bacon bits and extra sharp cheddar. I usually do home made pie for desert with vanilla ice cream, again don't get shit ice cream... Make sure you do an early dinner and server a mild red wine, so there is plenty of time for foreplay while the food settles.

A sort of side note, learn how to make 3 cocktails well, one with rum, one with vodka and one with whiskey, couple that with a small but thought through bar and you should be able to give even picky drinkers something to like.

Anyway, if that doesn't get them into bed with you you fucked up something that wasn't the food.

Cheers bro.

>discard steaks
>replace steaks with crab legs

I do love some surf and turf, though not quite as much as the turf and turf, a 24 ounce porterhouse with a 9 ounce filet minion.

Lol ur a clown

>filet minion
>minion

>Shitty salt
It's salt you fucking mong. It's going to taste 99.9% the same regardless of what you use, the only difference will be texture based on the coarseness/grind.

And, wa la! The food's done.

Bone apple teeth.

Let me guess, you're the kind of guy that would argue homemade burgers are the same as mc donalds because its "99.9% the same"

Seriously though if you don't know your salts you're no chef.

so?

>steaks au poivre
>fondant potatoes
>sauteed string beans

nothing else is an acceptable answer

Cook steaks in a restaurant, use wages to pay a hooker.

>king soopers

my Colorado brother

got to make sure your tits are in the frame

women are garbage

seconding this request

Cook to get laid hmmmm

I never had that problem .... i usually fuck for months before cooking for my lady and even then its something ive done a million times