Trying to lose weight, what are some snacks with little calories? I'm tired of eating pickles

Trying to lose weight, what are some snacks with little calories? I'm tired of eating pickles.

>trying to lose weight
>snacking
>i shiggy

Drink water if you can

baby carrots

Celery with peanut butter?

PB is a calorie bomb man

calorie counting was the only weight loss method that worked for me. That means NO snacking.

Went from 213 to 160 in about a year

sugar free gum can't be beat in this regard.

this is retarded
Op you need to snack on something thats fucking mosnterous to overeat on. like raw brocoli or plain lettuce. pick anything that is calorie sparse and yet requires a lot of chewing of fiberous vegetables.

>this is retarded
ahh yes the government is lying to you, calories in calories out dont real only feel. Trump will prove me right!

Celery

>Pickles
>Losing weight
Are you even trying faggot? Sodium is just as prohibitive to weight loss.

Do you even negative calorie faggot?

Don't use much and eat many sticks. Use natural PB.

Peanut butter is shown to decrease appetite for a while. "Sticks to the ribs" as they used to say.

depends on water intake

Rice cakes
almonds
a lot of water.

Commit to discipline or be a weak willed faggot.

ACTUALLY, SODIUM IS FINE. JUST BE PREPARED TO RETAIN WATER WEIGHT. REMEMBER THAT SODIUM CAUSES CELLS TO BECOME CRENATED, SO YOUR BODY WANTS TO STORE AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE TO GET THEM. GOTTA GET ISOTONIC, BRO.

PICKLES HAVE NO CALORIES. IN FACT, YOU BURN EM JUST TO INGEST AND DIGEST PICKLES.

ALSO, DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF VINEGAR.

I haven't seen any loud posting here in a little while. How've you been loud guy? Yelling at other boards?

Are you Brazilian? Or simply retarded?
Stop writing in that way, makes you look like a stupid sandnigger (Turkish) or a rude Brazilian scumbag.

I'M GOOD I'M GOOD. JUST TAKING SOME TIME TO POST ON THE BOARDS. HOW ABOUT YOU?

I'm good. Wasting my life on a chicken tendies forum.

Ice water with ice

IT'S A GOOD LIFE. DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU'LL NEVER WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE THAT'S WHAT MY GRANDPAPPY TOLD ME. I'VE BEEN SELLING KNIVES FOR TWO YEARS THAT SHIT SUCKS DON'T DO IT.

Ok

HEY GUY. PASS THE LOUD. YOURE HOLDING ON THAT JOINT TO LONG. LETS GET SOME MCCHICKEN AFTERWARDS.

Kek
Can I be like you, I wanna be like you.
HI EVERYONE FOR ME IT IS THE MCCHICKEN
ahhhhh you're better at this but hehe funny

Almonds where studied to reduce people's appetite. Maybe it's the micro dosing of cyanide.

Otherwise keep some hard boiled eggs chilled. One is satisfying enough with paprika and brown vinegar on top.

Stop eating snacks you fat fuck

Cut sugar and dairies. Any kind of protein, fats and veggies is fine (brokkoli, califlower, asparagus, spinach, lettuce)