Which country has the best fast food and why is it Canada?

Which country has the best fast food and why is it Canada?

>Tim Hortons

die in a fire

also like half of that stuff isnt fast food

You mean Japan and Korea?

Swiss Chalet isn't fast food but it is an excellent spot for lunch. Diner-type food, but a bit better quality, and very affordable.

>Swiss Chalet isn't fast food

I mean, they have a drive-thru...

I live in toronto and canadian fast food is terrible.

Milestones is a chain restuarant like an outback steakhouse. About the same quality

Swiss chalet is pretty much boston market but masquarading as a sit down restauran. They have all the charm of a denny's and the chickens are tiny.

Smokes makes terrible poutine and hotdogs. On top of this they are expensive.

Beavertails is a pretty much a donut shop but they are long and flat.

Tims is terrible. Bad donuts. Bad coffee. Bad bagel sandwiches. It is a dunkin donuts in all but name. It is also owned by burgerking now.

Harveys is high school cafeteria tier burgers with odd topping available like at a subway..

Montanas again is a steakhouse chain. Why is that here. Also its bad fake bbq. Which doesn't exist as a cultural thing in Montana. WTF Canada.

Cora is OK but its a breakfast place.

pizza pizza is the worst pizza in north ameria. Seriously. This place sucks!

Mr sub is a subway clone.

BP is a close runner up for worst pizza in north america. Boston isn't known for pizza. Notice a trend with Canadian food culture?

The rest of the stuff in america tier is mall food court stuff literally.

To the leaf that made this: What is wrong with you?

>tourtière
>bannock
>poutine
>nanaimo bars
>flipper pie
>butter tarts
>maple snow taffy

>I live in toronto
opinion discarded

>I live in toronto

Nobody cares what you think.

Tim's """fast casual""" food is garbage, this is a troll image.

Serious question here from an amerilard. It seems to me Quebec, being primarily french, should have the best of Canadian food, much like Louisiana does in the US with Cajun. Is that a wrong guess?

Hi samefag.

All these restaurants (except st hubert and la belle provence) are in Toronto. I have eaten at each. I think every canadian has. They are terrible and if you think they are good its because you are from a small town where nothing else is available. Even then, most greasy spoons are better.

Portugal, of coarse.

Now suck my dick.

Montreal is the best food city in Canada.

Go to Maison Boulud, Joe Beef, Boccato, and Olive et Gormondo.

This is true. Borderline separatist culture breeds a lot of delicious shit I guess. A lot of the Eastern provinces have better food, but the Native American dishes in the North and prairie provinces are the best of their kind imo

>Tims is terrible. Bad donuts. Bad coffee. Bad bagel sandwiches.

Judging by their huge consumer base, both in Canada and the Northern border states of the US, I'd have to say you're wrong.

>it's popular so it must good
it's s convenience or tradition thing for most people, tims is garbage

Trendy does not mean good. If you're gauging it from a financial perspective then sure it's good

I'm from England, been around Europe, the US, Japan, and elsewhere.

Japan by far has the best fast food I've had as it's actually possible to buy fast food that is just normal food but also happens to be cheap and healthy. Everywhere else fast food is it's own category of food or the healthy version is overpriced. I'm not a weeb or anything.

>Tim Hortons
>trendy

Holy kek.

>I'm not a weeb or anything

Fish, bread, cheese and wine.

Quebecers certainly think so, some other folks agree, but BC is on the west coast and gets fresh fish and seafood of all sorts

so it depends what you like I guess.

Only clueless tourists and trailer trash go to La Belle Province.

Have you ate there? Canadian tend to out of patriotism.

Get the chilli (which has that oh so traditional celery in it) or a terrible reheated frozen donut. Let us know what you think.

Say high to Filipino slave labour serving it to you for me.

McDonald's has a large consumer base. It is garbage. It's just a place to get cheap shitty food quickly.

>Fuck me, Tim Horton's coffee is terrible! I better wait in line for another one tomorrow morning.

If it was that terrible, they wouldn't have the consumer base that they do. Generally, things that are terrible aren't popular. Being kicked in the cubes isn't popular.
Besides, there are plenty of options when it comes to coffee. I agree, it's fast and easy, but people like it.
I myself can take it or leave it.

>Say hi to Filipino slave labour serving it to you for me
It's accurate

I ate at Mos Burger a lot when I was there. It's cheap, quick, and isn't McDonald's teir garbage food.

No my coworkers literally complain about th coffee being shit but it's the only place around oyr office to get a hot coffee so they put up with it.

>Hey guys Canadian fast food is the best!
>Proceeds to list nothing but garbage chain restaurants
>Tim Hortons
>Good
This has to be among the worst tier lists I've ever seen. Anything Canada has can be had better and cheaper in the United States. The only "fast food" that Canada does better is poutine, and the best poutine places are in Quebec. If you're poutine doesn't come in an aluminum bowl, its not real poutine.

That potato rosti burger they had for a bit was pretty good. And their shakes aren't half bad, for the price and speed.

>The only "fast food" that Canada does better is poutine

It's fucking French fries, brown gravy and cheese curds. Pretty sure being within Quebec's borders doesn't make a poutine any better than one made in Alberta.

>see tim hortons in god tier
>literally just stopped reading the rest of the post

Your opinion is wrong, and you should feel bad.

Alberta has the most American fast food anyway, because it is basically a truck driving hat wearing whining USA wannabe

Germany. There's a kebab shop on every corner and even one for every small town. Plus there are food regulations in place that force Macca's and the other big chains not to put sawdust in their burgers.

Alberta was just an example.

coffee time use to be god tier back in the day

>tfw you'll never marry and have kids with the one in the middle

Just kill me now..

>tim hortons being monarchy tier
>Harveys not being in the top tier

this is fucking trash, fuck you

Fucking this.

Their Boston Creams used to be fresh-baked and filled with actual "boston-style cream", not cheap vanilla custard.

Also they had Black Forest donuts which NO ONE fucking has anymore. They were the shit: Basically a Boston Cream but filled with cherry/raspberry filling instead of cream and with an extra little jism stripe of white icing on top of the chocolate icing.

if you eat at any of these chains except harvey's and belle pro you're a rural inbred fuck

Half of those chains are only in cities though

>Fuck me, Tim Horton's coffee is terrible! I better wait in line for another one tomorrow morning.
Pretty sure I have actually heard this verbatim.

Licks is godly. I wish they weren't all closing down.

toronto

worst city in north america, which is an achievement. go fuck yourself

Belle pro is the most inbred shit in the list

>tfw the closest Lick's to me is almost two hours away at a highway rest stop

Shame they changed their burgers, too. I remember them being more "garlicy" back when they had more stores.

No, that's Timmins.

Agree with all that, except Harveys burgers can be pretty fuckin good. Best part of being dragged to a home depot as a kid. Now all they got is shit ass subway. Dunkin donuts is pretty garbage too, but at least their making their own donuts.

Pita Pit, NY Fries and Kelsey's (those stuffed burgers, fuck) are all pretty good.

My feeling when Harvey's stopped using real cheese.

Most people only buy their coffee because its convenient and the double double is instilled into peoples minds. I dont mind Tims coffee and the old "Tims tastes like burnt shit McDonalds is better" is circle jerk tier these days. Half these momos are drinking creamy sugar anyways. 99% of what Tims sells IS absolute shit. (Fuck those dirty tasting potato wedges, rather get a "play again")

I lived of doner kebab when I was in Germany. That shit and curry wurst.

WIMPYS ISN'T CANADIAN REEEEEEEEEEE

Canada has some weird shit going on with different brands.

A&W Canada is separate from A&W International. The same goes for Wimpy's. There are a few others, but I'm not sure on them right now.

>Tims good
>no pic related

shit list, OP

>this thread

Honest question, what is so shitty about Toronto? Is it the location? Is it a tourist shithole?

Op you r list is shit

it's seen as canadian newyork
everybody likes to hate it because it's metropolitan as fuck.

god tier right here

Canuck here. Licks and Belle Provence are fucking amazing. Cora's is pretty shit. Pizza Pizza's bacon bonsai is pretty ok. Same with their chicken wings.

While not necessarily fast food, for good burgers, go to Victoria and get either bin 4 or big wheel burgers.

>go to canada one time
>try tim hortons
>it's shit and there are no redeeming quality

So I guess I don't even need to look at the rest of your garbage ranking, do I?