Cooking with dog is back. I feel so bad for chef, I'm surprised she kept going desu

Cooking with dog is back. I feel so bad for chef, I'm surprised she kept going desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=tX_0SREe2No

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q71sg8bLh6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it wont last. I give it six months or less before the channel mothballs

how fucking sad. The show is great but I'm not sure if I can handle this for more than one episode. She should have replaced the dog with a similar looking one and be silent about it all.

did she actually cook that fucking dog or what

she put on such a brave face but you can see the pain as she gets further into the video, its heartbreaking

I'm with you, this is bloody awful. I watched this show religiously, but it looks like Chef has died inside, and hearing her talk about Francis in heaven has made me well up.

It didn't even have to be a similar looking dog, any pup would have done.

>The voice of Francis still exists
Holy shit, she's being haunted by the ghost of meals past.

Anyone that loves dogs and had one for many years and it dies or has to be put down, cries like a child. I've had to put down 2, and I always stay with them knowing the vet and assistant will see me blubbering like a babby. I just don't care. It's more important the doggo goes out with me by their side.

At 0:20 in the video

"Since Francis is watching us from heaven, I will behave as cheerfully as I can to keep him from feeling sad."

My heart

Hi I'm Francis the ghost of the show Cooking With Dog.

fucking lost when i saw the picture of Dog.

10/10

Veeky Forums needs more YLYL threads

This is all kinds of fucked up

Fuck user. I nearly chocked on my food.

that looks amazing, i was expecting bloopers at the end tho..

This doge would be perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q71sg8bLh6E

Cooking without Dog

;_;

Made me very very sad

This is the commemorative episode. It will change soon.

This fucker should learn how to use a microphone.

I'd gladly comfort her at night, if you know what I mean.

that was very funny

That's fucking sad. I miss Francis.

Damn.

Godamn it! I miss that pupper. ;_;

it's just a fucking dog

wow le epic jaded Veeky Forums contrarian xDd

haven't seen that meme before wowee !!

yes i am being contrary

does that make it any less of a fucking dog? no.

it's just a dog.

I couldn't handle it

>wow look at me i'm an edgelord

don't be a fag

your perspective is warped as fuck.

it's sad to lose a dog. i was forever changed when i first had my schnauzer put down, with my mum sobbing at my back, as i gripped the top of her foreleg to help the vet get the needle in and felt her tense up, relax and then finally sigh as brain death set in.

but it's still fucking funny that thousands of weeaboo manchildren got so pathetically attached to this gimmick.

>tfw you will never be balls deep in a japanese gilf

The only time I've ever seen my grandfather cry was when our dog was put down.
Nobody should have to see their grandparents cry.

stop being jealous a dog in japan is getting more attention than you and your shit dog, it's pathetic

She should get a new dog. Not only would it help the show, but she seems like a loving owner and would give a dog a great home.

I think she needs some time first. Losing a long time friend like that isn't quickly fixable. Getting a new dog too quick would feel like you're trying to replace your lost friend, and that isn't how it works. I think chef needs a lot of care and support right now if we don't want a "die of a broken heart" situation

>Shes trying to get over it and still have fun with the show
>Armchair psychologists here and in the comments making everything awkward by saying "SHES REALLY DYING INSIDE THIS IS TRAGIC"

Holy shit just let her do the show. She will get over it in time if you stop flooding the comments with this garbage.

>I think she needs some time first.

You know the dog died months ago, right user?

>cooking with dog
>cooking with
>dog

Wonder where it went.

Glad to see it back, as one of the few youtube channels with good recipes that haven't been done by everyone else already, but man it's sad not to see Francis chilling in the background.

I hope you get a new dog and a nigger blows it's head off in front of you.

But if it's a new dog, there likely won't be a very strong emotional attachment.

Come on, man. If that comment is going to have a tangible bite to it, you've gotta go deeper.

They should get one of these toy poodles, last longer and no maintenance.

You must be fun at parties. Or anywhere.

nigger i was up and operating two hours after i had my first dog put down, and that dog raised me, we were in life or death situations with each other numerous times and she used to sleep with me every night, why are weebs so excessively sentimental, christ.

i am. i'm a fucking riot at parties and i'm fucking good with dogs. i literally have people and dogs following me through the streets playing loud music, pissing on lampposts and cooking jerk chicken every day of my life. doesn't change the fact that it's just a fucking dog.

What's the best rice cookers lads ?

It's an American thing

Zoojirushi

No, it sounds to me like he's just fine. Yeah, it sucks when your dog dies, or you have to put it down, but it is just a dog.

I worry about each successive generation having to deal less with death and acquiring zero perspective or emotional fortitude.

It still astounds me how many people want to take days of PT off work when their pets die.

I would love to see a Shiba puppy exactly like this introduced as the new host, complete with little-kid anime voice.
>"Hai!"

My little Aroma was cheap, but it's kept me happy for years.

Top fucking KEK.

1M subscribed.. impressive

That's one of the worst rice cookers you can buy. It doesn't have a locking lid with a sealing gasket.

I'm glad you are happy with it, but it sure as fuck doesn't answer he question of "what's the best".

Because the answer to "what's the best" is "your damn self and a heavy-bottom pot with a tight-fitting lid." Rice cookers are great convenience items and I'm thinking about picking one up myself, but it's stupid to be elitist about them. The best rice comes from someone who knows how to cook it.

who the fuck needs locking lids and sealing gaskets for rice, the easiest food in the world

how useless are you

>don't buy a good product! A real baller product user wouldn't need a good product! In fact they wouldn't need a product at all, so buy a shit one!

Clearly a locking lid isn't "necessary", but that's not the question that was asked. The question posed is what's the *best*.

I've owned many rice cookers over the years. I started with an Aroma myself. But frankly, the ones with the locking lid produce a much better texture on the rice. I have a mid-tier one. The ones with the high pressure mode like the latest Zojis are even better (my brother's family has one, and I've used it many times). I shall be getting one once my current one craps out, but that may be a while.

If someone asked what's the best car ever made are you going to talk about your AMC gremlin? Fuck no. You're going to talk about something like a Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, and so on.

Then direct your ire the person who asked for the "best rice cooker", not the person who is trying to answer his question as honestly as possible.

I love how effortlessly this thread about a deceased poodle segued into a discussion about rice cookers.

So gaymerican's are pussie faqqot's?? Sound's right llooll

They should have the amigurumi Francis sit and narrate. He already has done episodes as Francis visiting egg producers and such

Are shibas actually cats?

>mfw the dog is ded and that widow is still wasting her time sperging out over recipes

She should consider rebranding.

But where does the voice come from???

Francis was a toy poodle.

dog heaven, user

jesus christ user careful with my sides