You have access to any ingredients on earth to make one burger and one side. Go

You have access to any ingredients on earth to make one burger and one side. Go.

for me it's the McChicken alone. No side could possibly compliment what a McChicken achieves by itself.

a McChicken isn't a burger

I don't know anything about baking, but a whole grain bun with lots of various seeds in the top bun. 80/20 ground pork with Worcestershire and black pepper. Sauteed portabellas and Vidalia onions. Provolone cheese. Small dab of Stubb's sweet barbeque sauce.

Bun
Patty
Side of fries

Oh yeah I forgot the side, fried zucchini straws that's it.

Fuck off with your burgers you retards.

Steamed burger with garlic salt pepper.
Buns grilled over apple wood.
Fried blanched in saffron and baked, garlic and salt.

>a burger is a sandwich
>a McChicken is a sandwich
>therefore a McChicken is a burger
That's just math my dude.

duck burger with sauteed morels, ramps, and foie gras with cabot clothbound cheddar, black garlic aioli, heirloom tomato baby arugala on foie gras brioche, with a side of duck fat confit fingerling au gratin poutine, with foie gras gravy and cheddar curds

>tfw no recipe found for smokey cheddar mayo

put some smoked cheddar in a blender with mayonaise

A nice large side of McDonald's hot and crunchy french fries can! All eaten with a cup of Ice Cold Coca-Cola!

>English person trying to tell people from Burgerland what a burger is.
A chicken sandwich on a bun is still just a chicken sandwich.

a chicken burger in a bun is a burger

burgers are ground meat

You just know...

That shit sounds awful. Where's the beef? That ain't no burger that's a poor excuse for a BBQ Pork Sandwich.

This user gets it.

Pretentious. Also, you're gonna grill the bun but steam the patty? Kel

It's funny because I know someone put there probably thought this would be a good idea and not an abomination at all. It's missing the caviar and gold leaf.

you don't like foie gras? it's not even unreasonable

bun
thick patty
caramelised onion
iceberg lettuce
pickled beetroot
egg
condiments

made some last night but the buns were sort of small

The hamburger, while versatile, was never really meant to be the kind of high-class food that you pair with shit like foie gras. It's about as retarded as someone trying to make a grilled cheese with artisinal cheeses or chicken tenders using anything but chicken.

Explain beanburgers

Bad

A poor excuse/substitute for a hamburger.

while foie gras has a reputation as a luxury food item, it is really and truly just a fatty liver. ive had foie gras on burgers, it's not even expensive. I've had foie gras brioche too. I could sell that burger as is for under thirty bucks, easy.

>it's not even expensive

That's because foie gras exists in various grades. The high grade, whole liver, is very expensive. But there exist lower grades, including foie gras that's made from trimmings pressed together in a block. If you're getting it on a burger it's almost assuredly the latter....which is probably fine; I doubt you'd be able to tell the difference between the good stuff and the pressed-together stuff in a burger anyway. There are just so many other competing flavors and textures.

challah bread bun (I have a hella recipe from a place I used to work)
mâche
truffle mayo
kobe beef, blue-rare
seared foie gras
stilton
fried onions (I don't know what they're called, you slice them thin and soak in milk, dredge in flour, and deep fry)
sunny-side up egg

sides:
full-sour hot dill pickles
marinated tomato salad
rosemary fries w/ more truffle mayo

serve with a nice pilsner

A burger tupped with pulled pork, BBQ sauce and jalepenos

cole slaw on the side

>with shit like foie gras. It's about as retarded as someone trying to make a grilled cheese with artisinal cheeses

Why not? The question said we could use any ingredients. Normally you wouldn't use your best cheese on a grilled cheese sandwich, but the best grilled cheese sandwich imaginable should have very fine cheese.

well guess what it's not
I work in the industry and I know the difference, and I also know foie gras on a regular burger kinda sucks. All you taste is the char. So I put it on a duck burger. Pan sear that bitch, get foie butter everywhere. You eat my burger then you eat your words, I guarantee it.

i also agree with this, try and tell me you wouldn't wolf down a grilled cheese made from campagna and good Vermont brie

Garlic aioli, steps up the game a notch.

It's the principle, I suppose. I'm an ardent traditionalist when it comes to burgers so it triggers my autism when people want to put random shit better off on a $40, 4-star, dinner main dish. Make it beef, the best cut you can find. A toasty homemade bun, nothing fancy or overly healthy. Then cook the burg and add stuff that compliments the beef.

Making it out of anything but beef and trying to make it fusion or fancy or whatever just ruins the point.

well this isn't the thread for your autism, I was given access to the best ingredients known to man here and I wasn't about to go into it lightly
I've worked in a five star joint, you know they still do burgers right?
ps head on over to hudsonvalleyfoiegras.com, you might see some things that will surprise you.

>challah bread bun (I have a hella recipe from a place I used to work)
could you share the recipe please.

my burger would be a tasty toasted bun like this user speaks of
good beef at least 20% fat, at least 8 oz patty
mayo on the bottom bun
BBQ sauce on the burger
bacon
American cheese
BBQ sauce on the cheese too
fried onion straws
ketchup for dipping

the classic bacon western burger is where its at

>Burger from a five star joint
I guess high class food isn't for me. I respect the art, science, and the effort, but the second you start shilling a hamburger of all things to me with duck fat on it then it starts to get really meme-y.

that's literally fine dining, thirty year old men out meming each other so they can sell you twenty dollars worth of product for a hundred and fifty bucks
it's beautiful
sometimes the food is even pretty good

I'd honestly go to Mcdonalds and get a Grand Mac Meal. Zero effort and world-class flavor.

The ground up beans are a substitute for meat.

You still making kraft singles grilled cheese on wonder bread OP?

>food analogy

Kangaroo Burger with Sweet Potato Fries.

That shit is the tastiest fuckin meal you will ever have.