Any good books discussing heresies of pope Francis and books dealing with heresies throughout history and how the...

Any good books discussing heresies of pope Francis and books dealing with heresies throughout history and how the Church dealt with them?

Crosslets, when will they learn?

What's going on with the Orthodox cross?

Did you just assume my gender?

Those are the worst chi-rho's I've ever seen

A the top plank is where it was written "King of the Jews", the second plank is were the arms were nailed, an the third plank was where the feet were nailed.

Doesn't the third plank symbolize the two robbers that were were crucified with Jesus; the other went up to Heaven, while the other one ended up in Hell?

Holy...

One of my friend's parents are theologians, and according to him they have no problem with Francis.

They are heretics then too.
Or ignorant of his words.

They had lots of ways to deal with heresy as they took different forms. Everything from all out war and crusade, merely ignoring them until they withered away or partially adopting the heresy. A lot of heresies were probably just local cultish behavior with a charismatic leader which were already gone by the time someone got around to writing up a condemnation. A few of the famous church councils actively put heresies to rest but many more had little to no effect and needed another later council to try again.

Thanks for the recommendation, I will look it up.

You know what, fuck you. Fuck you and fuck christianity. If people who dedicatedly study a religion can end up as "heretics", then what are the common religious people? If the theologians and even the fucking pope are heretics and wrong, what should I believe, whom should I trust? Am I supposed to spend years reading and analyzing the Bible myself? Even if I do, some faggot will call me a heretic as well, and tell me that I'm going to burn in hell for an eternity.

I'm dead serious now - what should I do? Who is correct?

?

>Who is correct?
The Magisterium, The Holy Tradition and Scripture itself.

>some faggot will call me a heretic as well, and tell me that I'm going to burn in hell for an eternity
You shouldn't really get worked up by those kinds of people, in my opinion they seem to have missed the point. "Heresy" is one of the original buzzwords.

>"Heresy" is one of the original buzzwords.
This.

If Francis were a heretic he wouldn't be pope. The moment he commits heresy he loses his office. That said, he's never said anything heretical. He's said some stupid opinions about issues that aren't covered in dogma, but that isn't heresy. Every other instance of "heresy" I can think of are just popular misinterpretations of his statements, usually by the press, voicing orthodox positions poorly.

- history and humanities

F U C K Y E S I FOUND AN INTELLIGENT PERSON

Huh, really makes you think...