Harvard Math 55 students are doing what you're doing your senior year

>Harvard Math 55 students are doing what you're doing your senior year

Only americans are surprised by what is the standard curriculum in many other countries

eurocucks be like
"america sucks"
*goes to american university*

>Harvard Math 55 students doing only what I've been doing in 3rd year

feels pretty good

senior year i'm doing garbage electives. i did all my hard stuff sophomore year. including a couple graduate algebra courses. it was fun :)

1. nerd
2. why didn't you do accelerated masters or do like 6 credits of research a semester your last two years

Not a chance faggot. Enjoy your poos and chinks.

There are 2 german kids in my 15-student calc 4 class and only 1 poo

Your universities work on prestige alone, ivy league unis aren't that special.

There are a few exceptions, MIT is very respected internationally.

>American students take classes like college algebra or intro to proofs while European students take real analysis and linear algebra

>hurr durr other people are learning things earlier than you

MIT maybe. Not the other jewniggerdykehives.

is LMU Munich gud?

Yeah American curriculum is pretty freshman tier and at least here we get to do Masters

>prestige alone
Stay salty, except Dartmouth and I think Brown the Ivies all beat most European Universities in most metrics

my high school in Asia did calc 3, advanced physics, linear algebra and all that crazy shit I don't have to take throughout US college life

America has universities that are frequently ranked #1 or #2 in the world. We also have more universities in the top 10, more in the top 20, more in the top 50, than any country in the world.

Our public high schools, middle and elementary schools are mostly shit but our universities are the best in the world and people come from all over the world to attend.

1) >t. brainlet
2.1) I am doing research
2.2) I need these electives to graduate
2.3) my school's master's program is dookie, and i've already been funded to go to a much better school for my PhD

Capitalism, ho!

>Harvard Math 55 students are doing what I did in year 9 of high school.

Sigh... and I thought I'd be impressed coming to America but I guess not.

We only did Spivak's, Rudin's + Axler's

Not that crazy for a 40hr a week course.

I had more trouble with physics 16 desu.

I agree, we have cool colleges and universities.

>go to eurocuck school
>get bombed
Gee thanks mehmed.

So? Those kids may have an advantage but it does even out eventually, if you are truly meant to the field then you will make it if not then you probably came away with some sort of enlightenment.

Raoul Bott and Stephen Smale are remembered across the mathematical community, they didn't take math 55. I'm pretty sure Smale also started off in honors calculus. People need to stop bitching and handle it.