Einstein

>be considered the greatest scientist of the 20th century

> didn't understand Quantum Entanglement

how come?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetoptens.com/smartest-people-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because being a scientist isn't a meme where you walk around comprehending everything and having no disagreements with anybody.

What does that make Black Science Man, then?

>Greatest scientific mind
Einstein literally lived in the same day as Tesla.

Einstein literally stated Tesla was the greatest scientific mind in the world.

Einstein literally invented nothing at all, Tesla invented everything essential to our modern society's electrical needs (wifi, electric motors, generators, AC current etc.)

Einstein was also a shill and a plagiarist, his theories have all basically fallen apart and physics continually has to backtrack, rewrite, and make exceptions to itself to keep his theories relevant.

Tesla's inventions remain unchanged in your modern household.

>get fucked you goy shill

>photons
enough said. einstein was a fucking hack. tesla actually laughed at his theories and un-provable equations; you know while he was busy creating TANGIBLE inventions to prove all of his own theories which were 200 years ahead of his time.

>electrical engineer
>having anything on a theoretical physicist
brainlets get off my board reeeeeeeee

did you read the OP where he said greatest scientist? it's okay go and reread it and realize the relevance you autist

He was a plagiarist and a racist.

You think Tesla had nothing to do with theoretical physics?? Are you really so fu-. Oh wait, he was able to PROVE all of his physics by creating inventions and demonstrations, I guess you wouldn't call that theoretical would you?

Dumbass.

This.

Einstein was a fucking plagiarist. Saged and ignoring this thread, obvious retard is obvious

>If you fly through space at the speed of light, light will pool up on your windshield because "photons"
yeah einstein was soooo smart, it's hilarious how real scientists made him a meme before it was even a thing. he was just a jewish figurehead, nothing more.

Whom did he plagiarize? I am honestly interested

because no one does, anyone claiming to do so is either stupid or a liar

He understood it. He just disagreed with it on a philosophical level.

Nobody.
Just google his "plagiarism" and judge for yourself.

enlightened

>be considered the greatest scientist of the 20th century
By whom? Pop sci retards?

a meme

actually, this scientifically verified site does:
thetoptens.com/smartest-people-history/
really makes you think

We could have a discussion about how he matched his understanding with academic imperial groundwork but really, he probably kept himself tucked away in the clouds of academia of his day.

>underestimating someone's importance just because normies idolize them
How can you be so jaded?

kek

poincare and shamelessly stole de pretto's elegant energy mass equation

>Hitler more intelligent than pythagorus and aristotle

Cult of personality is not the same as "considered the greatest scientists of the 20th century"

did nothing wrong

yo don't diss my man neil degraisse tyson

>*Pythagoras
Fucking pleb.

>By far the best the greatest genius to step foot on this astronomical planet due to the fact of him being a phenomenal physician and discovering the theory of relativity.
>phenomenal physician

>thetoptens.com/smartest-people-history/
Hahaha this is just popularity contest. I bet Obama and George Bush is somewhere down the list

why is Veeky Forums so autistic?

oh he understood it fine and would argue about it with Schrodinger because he didn't like the implications. The implications are still unsettling.