What will he announce, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/02/18/spacex-mars-mission-2020/
reddit.com/r/spacex/comments/5wdr7m/elon_on_twitter_spacex_announcement_tomorrow_at/
livestream.com/accounts/16944724/events/7071172
spacex.com/news/2017/02/27/spacex-send-privately-crewed-dragon-spacecraft-beyond-moon-next-year
youtube.com/watch?v=9bXITH9byeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The missing Malaysia airplane was transferred to Mars.

$10,000 Dragon rides, open to the public.

IPO

This

fortune.com/2017/02/18/spacex-mars-mission-2020/

That the amount of butthurt on Veeky Forums haa reached a critical level, allowing him to fuel the MCT on hate alone

Falcon Heavy launch date

Relaunch of a used First Stage

aliens confirmed

That ITS developmemt has been put on hold due to the recent tank failure
Contributing fuel

Space suit design possibly

>we popped a test article tank during testing of whether or not it would pop

>pack it up and go home, boys. IT'S over.

shiggy

Launch date wouldn't be anything more specific than the target month, considering even Falcon 9 launches tend to slip a bit.

>announcing something that has already been announced

Does Elon have enough money to buy a small country?

hyper loop 2, with a vengeance

Hyper Lube....
By god.... I know how I am going to get rich now.

Hopefully this. Something to do with Falcon Heavy.

He's getting married and divorced again

There are some speculating on plebbit that him and trump are going to team up to go to the moon.
Or he is going to reveal some space suits because some rival private space agency did it on colbert or some shit.

reddit.com/r/spacex/comments/5wdr7m/elon_on_twitter_spacex_announcement_tomorrow_at/

MMAA make Mars alive again?

rekt

Anyone know what happened to his beta moment video? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Free Dragon rides for leftists

IF I SEE THAT FUCKING JUNKBOT ONE MORE TIME...

Big moon anniversary coming up -- somebody ought to do SOMETHING to commemorate. Time is pretty short, though.

Great. Now drumpf will waste money on stupid moon landings like that other conservativetard gangrich or whatever.
Guess he's gonna use it like they did in the 60s to divert attention from the atrocities committed in Vietnam. Luckily it won't work that well these days because the world is connected.

Oh god just fucking die. What atrocities is Trump committing? I voted against the orange turd and even I'm not this vehemently anti-Trump to the point of delusion.

so what did he announce

~5 hours to go yet
kys senpai

pls be falcon heavy/dragon 1 circumlunar shot
I need some new moon fapping material PLEASE

bankruptcy

they'll announce nasa has announced the discovery of new exoplanets

Dream on, Mars Man

This
More than likely something boring and uninteresting

Trump is cancelling climate change, we're all gonna go live on Mars(it's already been terraformed) with clean fission

>hey'll announce nasa has announced the discovery of new exoplanets

but the marketing and production values will be much better than at NASA's announcement

>clean fission
>not clean coal

do u even MAGA?

is there a stream?

Successful field tests of the EMdrive

Tf is that

livestream.com/accounts/16944724/events/7071172

is he half an hour late, or am I misunderstanding what PST means?

His prior tweet was on Roller coasters being awesome, so clearly Space-X will be ditching rockets and witching to a roller coaster based launch system with a wicked loop.

DREAM ON, MARS MAN

Nah, it's just Elon Musk in charge of schedules.

he is late, don't worry

spacex.com/news/2017/02/27/spacex-send-privately-crewed-dragon-spacecraft-beyond-moon-next-year

MOON FLYBY 2018

Elon Musk announced that a private customer has ordered a Dragon 2 flight for a circumlunar flight using a Falcon 9 Heavy.

NO FUCKING WAY

>Call me Elaine Musk
oh jeeezus

>moonshot

gtfo. if he pulls this off i will be legit impressed.

>spacex.com/news/2017/02/27/spacex-send-privately-crewed-dragon-spacecraft-beyond-moon-next-year

Well, they've fucking staked themselves out. Gone flay a circumlunar manned flight next year on a rocket they don't have yet in a capsule with no manned flights yet. Ballsy, anyway.

Godspeed, hubristic space man.

So converting from Elon Time to Real Time Moonflyby 2020?

Please take a camera that can photograph Apollo landing sites, just to let us hear how conspiratards react.

conspiritards are going to claim that this is a hoax too. their primary argument hinges upon humans not surviving in outer space or some shit.

1st to predict that the two passengers will be these enormously irritating fuckwits.

Also, get you bets down now for diversity array.

All they need is a Falcon Heavy with a Dragon 2 on top, so expect a lot of delays.

>Space X makes its crew roster a diversity spectacular full of shitskins and SJW's

>they all die

haha, people need to be reminded of how dangerous space flight is.

>conspiritards are going to claim that this is a hoax too.

Well, yes, but their evidence will be entertaining, as they come through ever-more-fine levels of detail to find something that defies all explanation!!!

>Look, the view out this window does not match the view out the other window.

I think he means the MEMEdrive

well they're filthy rich.. so they are probably jews or saudi princes

It says they were approached by private citizens, so I think it's either white or arab billionaires.

It's gotta be some very, very rich guy -- I'm guessing Spielberg and plus-1.

Cameron, and they're gonna film it in IMAX High-Definition 3D 64 FPS digital

>Speilberg
>berg

EVERY TIME

>It's Zuckerberg and Bezos

UAE sending somebody to practice for their Mars colony trips?

Oh shit that's from the old lego game hahaha.

When we return to the moon, and we will, and we eventually locate these landing zones, watch these people still not be satisfied but instead claim that things were placed there in advance of a mission to the moon that would photograph old landing sites.

That's way better than anything i imagined. Kudos to Musk.

That actually makes some sense.

Anybody else recall Spielberg tentatively booking space for an IMAX camera on a shuttle flight -- iirc, he was going to try and shoot Earth-from-orbit footage for adding into the end of CE3K.

Since the 00's these people have taken to the flat earth theory, because we already have pictures of the landing sites from orbit thanks to the Japanese.

Because they've been confronted with this evidence, they've taken to discrediting all of space and saying it's a hologram.

bet you Trump is going to give him some gubmint dough to help meet the 2018 launch time.

I don't think Cameron would actually do this, but then again, he did go to the bottom of the trench...

So it's a distinct possibility. The plus one in this scenario would probably be some insane camera man looking for a Pulitzer.

>they've taken to discrediting all of space and saying it's a hologram.
>flat Earthers
>moon landing deniers

It continues to amaze me that people can seriously believe this shit, even when its current year and we have spacecraft going up to the ISS on a monthly basis and are a year or two away from crewed flight into lunar orbit.

I just hope they film this lunar orbit flight a lot, record everything, cameras everywhere, its such a rare opportunity.

that makes zero sense

>some insane camera man looking for a Pulitzer.

Cameron's that guy, trips confirm.

Launch and lunar orbit is most certainly safer than crushing depths at the bottom of the sea with shit visibility.

I'd believe this but I'm doubtful he has the money. My money is on a couple of Saudi Princes or Silicon Valley billionaires.

how so? Musk has a track record of being able to nab subsidies for his ventures.

he also has met with Trump in the recent months, and Trump has expressed an interest in the moon as well as mars. a successful launch is an achievement for american exceptionalism and proof that corporatism can get the job done.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

youtube.com/watch?v=9bXITH9byeY
Close enough.

Are you refering to the "the rocks and hills in this photo vs that photo"-tread that we have up here now? Because fuck me, that is one dumb idiot

kek, that was the best possible way to announce it

James Cameron is worth almost 2 billion dollars.

private citizens though

Because it's a private contract between private citizens and a private company. Spacex is already supposed to fly the Falcon heavy and the Dragon. Trump will surely come up with some crazy moon/mars mission, but that one is not it.

Notch

He has shitloads of money from Minecraft's sale

didn't he say he wouldn't fly on the first go to mars?

>Trump will surely come up with some crazy moon/mars mission, but that one is not it.

>implying he wont take credit either way

its a song lyric

Too fat.

>a successful launch is an achievement for american exceptionalism

Somebody whose slogan involved making America great again would be potentially a big fan of a return to the moon 50 years after Apollo did the first flyby. So depending on who the two passengers are, I could see a little Presidential interest here.

It is the heavy lifting rocket isn't it?

Cameron seems like a possibility

they call it the falcon HEAVY for a reason.

Still too fat.

He's Swedish not American

Was not specifically referring to that thread, but reading it before reading this one reminded me of how much fun it would be to take some good photos from lunar orbit that really, clearly showed the landing sites.

Cameron sounds very plausible. He is an adventurer, has the money to do it, and he will film the moon, sell what he is filming and might even end up with a profit from that movie. Question is who is No. 2?

Is that a Fedora?