What were the best fast food deals you can remember?

What were the best fast food deals you can remember?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZEOzMaeBtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They cost ~$7 here, fuckin' hell

>$1 Big Mac

No wonder Americans are so goddamn fat. A buddy of mine also told me that he went to a KFC in Florida that had all-you-can-eat fried chicken for 5 bucks on Wednesdays.

Fast food is as expensive as fuck here.

also..

>Limit 5 per customer

the KFC all you can eat buffet was one of the most underrated things in fast food history.

All you can eat KFC for $5?

Shit, I'd be fat too if I could eat all the greasy fried chicken I could for $5 every week.

when this deal was active I got 3 every single day and ate nothing else... and STILL lost weight.

it was glorious.

The buying food instead deal.

Been on all my life.

I challenge you to get better nutes than a big mac for less than $1.

Go ahead and buy bulk, but let's put a $40 investment limit on the front end.

>and STILL lost weight

You might have cancer Seek help

>better nutes
Define "nutes".
"More calories = better" is not "nutes".

Do better than this

I haven't eaten fast food since moving out of my parents spare bedroom.

Taco Bell 59/79/99

i remember that... 2007? i also miss their half pound burritos for 99 cents.

there was this thread on /b/ in like 2011 where some user posted a bunch of bogus fast food coupons. i ate free mcdonalds for like 2 weeks

>Limit 5 per customer
Jesus christ

still waiting

Its not really fast food but free grand slams at dennys. You cant beat free

that's only like 1500-2000 calories in 3 of those, it's fucking nothing. I'm on -1000cal diet and eat 2500-3000 daily because i have a physical labour job.

They should have closed for a week if they really would have wanted to appreciate their customers ffs

The sad part is I'm a fat American (but not obese) and I don't eat much fast food.

Food is cheap in general for one thing. And I'm an alcoholic who drinks at home, which is also cheap.

I also hated cardio since I was a tyke. 75% chance I could kick your ass, though.

unfucking believable. america would kill me with calories if I could get big macs for a dollar

>75% chance I could kick your ass, though
lmao fat fuck

I may be a twink but I'm FAST

literally any box of cereal is better

h-hes fast!

This is a joke?

速い !

Yeah, Bic Macs don't have a lot to them. The patties are paper thin so the only calories come from the buns. The fries are where you pack on the real weight.

not exactly fast food but one time Food Lion was giving dollars off your next order coupons when you bought Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, and they were on sale also, I figured out I was was making 25 cents on every one I bought, so I cleared the shelf.

When I can afford to eat real food

that sodium... and sugar?

I cant remember exactly when but in the late 90's/early 2000s the burger king near me(North TX) had $.99 whoppers. It wasn't just for a day or week either, it was months

Does anyone else remember this? im wondering if it was just the one where we lived

Not really a deal, just the normal price when I was a kid...

I remember 25 cent white castles.

My parents talked about them being 10 cents.

>Dark Souls.jpg

It was common on the east coast. You're not misremembering. Now it's $1.99 whoppers and original chicken sandwiches. They used to be $1.79 for the longest time, but they went up in price two years ago.

2 for $2 Sausage McMuffins at McDonalds when I was a kid.

Actual dollar menus, not "value" menus

full size Burger King Whopper for 1$ when McDs started doing their dollar menu. that promotion didn't last long

Another even further back in the mid-late 90s where if the temperature goes above 100F you can get a whopper for that cost in pennies. could be mis-remembering that since I was in elementary school

Strong contender for mcdonalds 29cent burger/39 cent cheeseburger days

Line would be to the street all day with people ordering 30 burgers

>it's like $6.50~ for the combo of this now
I HATE IT

I think I remember that deal. Was it some kind of back to school thing with green tags and you got a printout for a $10 visa card every time you spent $10?

i remember those deals. my local mcdonalds became super jews during that. you might get a drop of ketchup or mustard and one or two onion bits... they were basically serving plan burgers

Dude, the all you can eat KFC / buffet are still scattered all over Illinois , Indiana and Kentucky for sure.

You can make the elusive off menu skinwich.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZEOzMaeBtE