Is procrastination killing you?

Is procrastination killing you?

>tomorrow is exam day
>almost 5AM right now and so not ready
>had all weekend to prepare and dindu shit

>1 pg essay due next week
>still havent started it

>1 pg

Could pump that shit out in a half hour.

>doesn't a recognize a popular meme from two years back

Welcome to Veeky Forums, newfag.

I thought he was just continuing the meme. I mean it doesn't take a half hour to write a page.

>Welcome to Veeky Forums, newfag

FTFY

The worst thinga about procrastinating is that I don't spend my time doing cool shit, but rather dicking around on the chan. I'm sure if I'd done all my work afterwards I could at least start a music or programming project or something.

Yes

It is

Yes. While i could ez be the first of my class if i work a lot, I never do and I end up studying only 5 hours the day before a big test.
And I i hate myself for it.

I did literally nothing for the first one and a half months of this semester and had to catch up in two subjects the past week in order to complete the obligatory assignments. Went surprisingly well, but holy shit it was stressful.

I'm gonna git gud

>Is procrastination killing you?

Yes. The real question is why.
Why do you avoid to do your work anons?

>i could ez be the first of my class if i work a lot
>le smart but lazy

Almost killed me last year. Studying law. I'm growing out of those habits though

It's true tho. By working only before tests n shit, i ranked 4th of my class, globally. That's why i said that.

you only refuse to work harder to avoid having to face the possibility that you will not succeed

i know that feel
>teacher assigned 250 word essay yesterday
>still havent started

>Signed up for scholarship contest weeks ago
>it's tomorrow and I still haven't prepared
Fug xd

I need money and supervisor to "inspire" me, thats why I am an A star at work but shit in academics

>tomorrow

awwe, cute like a little baby. Watch this...

>exam in hour
>most I did was flip through my notes a couple times

>tfw too intelligent for stats.

>Is procrastination killing you?
Choosing NOT to do "something" (healthy, positive, intelligent) has killed everyone so far...that's dead.

Yes yes yesssssss

I would kms but it's too much work

towards the end of undergrad, and in grad school i would only study about 3 hours the day before the exam. finished my grad courses with a 4.0 so it worked i guess.

>tomorrow is exam day
>almost 5AM right now and so not ready
You still got a whole day ahead. Or am I missing something