Was interstellar correct in saying that the only thing that can transcend time and space is love?

Was interstellar correct in saying that the only thing that can transcend time and space is love?

i was doing autistic screeching at that point
do most people actually find that beautiful?

>love transcends time and space
That's probably one of the few wrong things with that movie. Love is a chemical reaction that happens in the brain of humans and of a few other animals. Saying it transcends time and space is just relying too much in our feelings, believing that humans are special snowflakes and everything we feel is real.

No but normies love that stuff more than spaceships.

With enough romanticism and uselessly loose definitions you can maybe get away with saying that.

if they mean the determination born from love can achieve great results, then yes, it's possible if you are already with great potential
if you mean you can bend the space and suppress gravity with love then nah
unless love makes you design tecnology that can do that
maybe

The point of the film is the second one you hypothesized.

yeah that triggered me. i can accept it in some comics aimed to teens but adults shouldnt be this autistic

Your expectations of "adults" are far too high.

It's true though. You just don't understand because you're an autist who can't comprehend human emotion.

Have you still not realized that the average person is mentally retarded?

>the rush of hormones my brain releases when encountering or thinking about an individual it likes is a cosmic force that transcends spacetime
And they say I'm the arrogant one

That and Tesla's dick.

You don't need interpersonal intelligence to understand the mecanism through which emotions work.

Im autistic but i can understand and appreciate emotions. I particulary like sacrifice in name of love that turns out to be useless (eg parent shots himself to donate kidney to son but uncompatible) but why do you have to become god just because you love

Dunno, some of them sound ok
Im also a brainlet intruder here, but my views on moral are often weird to normies

GAS THE BRAINLETS
IQ WAR NOW

s-shut up
iq is just a number anyway
IM SMART BUT LAZY

M-Muh IQ is just a number
GET OVER CRY TARD
I HOPE THAT WHEN THEY FINALLY MANAGE TO CLAW THEIR WAY THROUGH YOUR FUCKING MANGA COLLECTION TO GET TO YOUR ALREADY FAT AND BLOATED CORPSE THEY CAN AT LEAST SALVAGE YOUR GOD DAMN KIDNEYS BECAUSE IF THERE WAS EVER A CONTRIBUTION TO THE SCIENCES YOU COULD MAKE IT WOULD BE ONLY TO THE FIELD OF ORGAN FUCKING DONATION

Well, yes. More accurately the only thing that is 'frictionless' (outside of thermodynamics) would be if you removed all the negative values that exceed a sustainable waveform.

However calling it love is a bit difficult because semantically people conflate it with romantic love. You can also use the word 'faith'.

It's just that if the movie used that word I'm sure it would've been called religion masking as sci-fi.

i will fucking take a drug mix to make them unusable right here right now
checkmate YOU SMART BUT WITH TERMINAL KIDNEY DISEASE FAGGOT
(and wtf is a patio anyway)

:O

I like you user. You can be my waifu now.