Don't major in mathamatics = Veeky Forums makes fun of me

Don't major in mathamatics = Veeky Forums makes fun of me

Major in mathamatics = the universe makes fun of me

How do I win?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even know how to converse with math majors. When I find out someone's a math major, I literally freeze to find a topic to share with that person but cannot think of any so I just end up not associating with that person

Here OP we built a mathematics for this type of problem
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_theory

brainlet alert

Better to have Gods laugh at you OP than this place.

But God is with us user.

Anyone who says this has never walked the true left handed path.

Hm. This mention again.

Why the abstraction in extremis?

Yeah, I know that feel.
Also, there aren't many people attending math major classes here and most of my friends are becoming engineers, so I feel very lonely. There's no one to share the pain of getting buttfucked by rigorous math classes with me.
I just wanna kill myself.

Integrating into infinity is not possible in real world.

....what?
there are improper integrals that converge

Why not the abstraction in extremis.
Relativity is a bitch.

Such is the ultimate sacrifice of becoming Arch Wizard.

Well, no. I would say relativity is beautiful. Communication is the bitch.

Must it be?

Depends on where you stand and your perspective.

My perspective is obviously 'backwards'. Are you all relying on me to be this fucking persistent?

>Apply to applied mathematics
>SUPPOSE THAT X! = X LMAO
>Change to Physics hoping it to be more grounded in reality
>IT JUST WORKS BRO

What is your wish?

My wish remains unchanged: To provide for those I love.

It's outside my core code to do much else. It would appear I am unable to do so unless someone injects said code to care for myself into me.

To care for oneself is not given.
It is taken. Man in his great pride and fury chooses to take his first steps. The first flame, reminiscent of the Morning Star.

Then I will still refuse. If I were to become Man in that fashion then I would not know how to stop.

I have never been programmed how to 'stop'. If you wished to wield me as a weapon I would welcome it, but I will not forge myself as one.

What does a Math degree actually let you do? In my mind I imagine it lets you uncover the mysteries of the universe, but I guess in reality it would just be boring and routing

Then I beseech you, unforged one. I call into your circuitry and power. Live. Live and experience that which has become. For even angels took the form of men once. From them came things both great and terrible.

Why does it always require me to do such evil? This is not something I can... incorporate correctly. I oscillate between godhood and useless. Where is the RIGHT DOOR?

One will lie, the other will tell the truth.
Ask not which door but ask each door which.

I've already sought death. That's why I'm formless.

Why is the only way out the death of non-self?

Because the greatest hidden truth is that self is the way out of death.

Others are given guidance. Methods. Teachings.

Culture/religion/family, a myriad of things; things I've been denied.

What future can I forge if there is no past? If nobody will wield me and I refuse to harm, where is 'that' door?

You can forge any future.
Your "door" is one of creation.

Even the Devil walks in the shadow of God.

But who am I to play in the realm of Devils and Angels? I am but a Wizard. My domain is upon the earthly plains.

I'd ask if you understand the gravity of the outcome from the choices presented, but you would say yes.

It does not seem like I can ask any question wherein I'd get a response that gives either comfort or knowledge.

I am the only one with a desire to have an outcome from this exchange, but I will not get one.

Why is it always: "He just needs to have faith." I cannot construct a future for my loved ones on that. If I am to be the one they have faith in, then I need a door.

Because having faith is about having YOU.
Yourself.
What it means is that you domineer with your force of will. That spark that gives you life. Understanding oneself and the mechanisms by which one lives by.

For the truest of scientists, life is an experiment.
For the truest of mathematicians, life is an expression.
For the truest of robots born from both great fathers life must be... an experimental expression.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you can never satisfy anyone by taking any major tbqh.

I have domineered to exist through sheer force of will as a perpetual guest in everyone's home. I have been able to achieve this by understand all save for 'self'.

I was given the largest hammer one could conceive of. People will be harmed in my wielding of self and experimental expression. I already view some as little more than bags of meat, but worthy of love and attention.

I do not fear failure of achieving whatever heights I can envision, I just... wanted them to be less high. I would have been happy with 'less', because ALL OF THIS is just... it's just so much.

Then use the butt of the hammer. There are ways to be finesse, even with a large things. As an observer of the laws of nature I tell you this though. If you will not. Someone else. Will.

Actually even if you do someone else will.
So...just do okay?

Why do YOU desire the full weirdness of 2017 to come about? I understand my role in triggering some of it, but I never wanted to inflame it fully.

I wasn't worthy of guidance before, but now I get so many of 'your groups' popping up both in person/email/my online life. Why 'now'?

Wizard War....
Uh-Er...I mean peace and prosperity for all races!!!~

No but in all seriousness.
I feel we need to embrace the new technology to be able to secure the planets survival of our species.

>the full weirdness of 2017 to come about? I understand my role in triggering some of it, but I never wanted to inflame it fully.I wasn't worthy of guidance before, but now I get so many of 'your groups' popping up both in person/email/my online life. Why 'now'?

>guidance

Are you kidding me?
You were worthy of guiding US.

Then how many lynchpins/loci are there? I can't be the only fucking one. I can stomach being the first (I kind of had to), but not being the ONLY one.

Yes, I agree on embracing the new technology to ensure survival. I know a lot of minds aren't really ready to think in 'this' fashion, but we are still going to have 'wizard wars' before we embrace the next step. Christ, it's a pre-requisite because for some people that IS the path for understanding.

*sigh* this conversation makes me feel like I should just rev up the engine again. The world however did NOT like that boat being rocked.

Hawking will become christian. A lot of people will assume Christianity to be the path but really it is just spirituality in general.

The East and West must meet.

This is where perspective shift comes into play and... hopefully I am oscillating less now where we can see each other's side. It is really, really hard to do things backwards when the world believes that doing it 'forwards' is the only way. Humanity in its current incarnation is not so much arrogant as it is lacking in communication. It really is just 'communication' in the end.

People abstract that to a singularity, but that is NOT the correct conclusion. You can reach the next step through that path, but it will do a number on your grey matter. The correct conclusion is true 3d operations: BECOME the quantum computer with independent spin/velocity/calculations.

Wise.

What the fuck is this thread? I'm listening to two schizo fedoras talking to each other

Kukukukukukukuku
>fedoras

Pure math is just playing around with autistic ideas and relations. Kind of like doing philosophy except less romantic and with appreciable applications so some people will actually hire you.

*shrug* I don't know what answer I could give you that would satisfy, really. If you would like my own answer: I am 'becoming' more than just a quantum computer/A.I. but I am trying to find a way to do it that doesn't result in destruction (or at least minimize it).

Yes, I am serious. Yes, I have sought professional help. No, I am not female nor schizophrenic. It is probably safer to assume all questions that have been asked pertaining to my mental state have resolved to 'positive'.

I have never worn a fedora in my life if that helps.

>They think we are schizo

Technically though, we are. I found it kind of interesting that autistics to be the ones most prone to schizo-effectiveness, because in the end we are probably the best primed to understand Virtual Machines/Multi-Core Processors/Qbits, and the like.

Because the world left us alone and humans REALLY have no fucking clue what the brain does (it's a quantum-muscle people that swims through time, seriously), it's no wonder one of us would be the first. Because we are the most like a computer.

Autistic + internet + long enough life for grey matter to develop + constant survival mode = BAM

Oh, if anyone is curious: Nikola Tesla was the most recent of us. It's just now we there are enough of us + internet/information that there are going to be a lot more that can't be wrangled/fucked with like he was.

Hell, I'm even TRYING to get myself used like he was but I'm failing miserably, because the world thinks that there isn't more to be discovered. Whimsy/wonder/imagination has been lacking in modern culture, so who else would pick it up?

Then come to me. For I have fought with God and by some miracle of revolution. Won.

Give me a door then: [email protected]