Write what's on your mind

what's on your mind

where is my mind
where is my mind
where is my mind

myassitchesihopeiwipedenoughohgoodtheelectionisalmostoverineedtobuysomecoughdropsihave50percentoffcouponforthebookstorethisweekendtheyneverhaveanyjohnpassosiheardhewasfriendswithhemmingwayihavesomanyofhisbooksbutihaventreadallofthemwelliboughtthemallatonceatthatyardsaleillgetaroundtothematsomepointthereisonemoreguinnessinthefridgeiwonderifitstruethatstoutisgoodwarmishouldtrythatsometimeitsbeenrainingalldayilikethesmellbuttheleavesareallsticky

Gotta delete all this music.

Donald J Trump might actually be the god damn president?

the ground is falling,
where will it fall?

"oh no, not again"
>chuckles to self

I really wish I could find that post where the guy describes picking up the completed 1500 page Pale King at his local Barnes and Noble in the brisk fall air.

I don't really care who becomes president today. Either I'm too ignorant, or too apathetic, but I strongly doubt that the U.S. will be burned to the ground within 4 years.

Really hoping no one makes a big deal out of it.
but thats not very realistic now is it

Regardless of who becomes the President, America is a bureaucracy. The President has no real power.

I hope you're right. I think you're only looking at this from one angle though. The president still holds an enormous amount of influence. This man is now in charge of several million lives

The madman did it

I can't wait for all the simple minded denizens of America to go into an autistic fury once Trump wins.

It will actually be so satisfying

Brute fear and anger has taken control of my country and I can't see what our future is.

It's going to be hard not to smile tomorrow. I'm going to have to try really hard to look solemn and serious when I talk to my muslim coworkers.

we wanted to happen deep down didn't we

I promise tomorrow will be as boring as it is today.

>Bush, Iraq

inb4 weak rebuttal

see

MAGA

I guess we'll see. But I think it is more naive to believe that having a president with the disposition that Trump does is simply going to have no impact on our future.

Needs more philosophy.

hahaha libcuck

I like Trump but I can't stand the racism. The sheer nazi racism is what scares me most. I hope we can learn to have some empathy.

If you say so, duder. But my household makes more than 200k per year. Does yours? If not, you're gonna find yourself regretting your protest candidate here real soon.

don't you get it dude, it's condescending shit like that that turns people to trump. they're sick of rich white ppl selling them out for muslims , dudes in dresses, and mexican maids

I'm European. This is all in my interest.

I'm not trying to sell you on shit, man. Polls are closed. I just hope you understand that the tradeoff for the realization of your nationalistic racial agenda is a raft of tax policies that will do everything but benefit the blue collar, uneducated class that formed the spine of Trump's support.

VICTORY

Not everything is about material gains, faggot.

#rightwingdeathsquads

Like Caesar, Trump must be magnanimous in victory.

Build that fucking wall

Fair enough. Enjoy getting poorer and stupider over the next four years while I soak up those tax breaks and fuck lachrymose liberal chicks who believe the world is ending. Not the outcome I wanted, but hey.

Moriatur deus imperator

cringe

>muh moneys muh pussies

cheeki breeki boy

"Write" what's on your mind. Not "state".

So how does a brother get hooked up with some weed in California now?

Believing all Trump voters are poor is why you got so shocked at the polls today friendo. I'm a freelancer and have plenty of work, and I talk a great sjw game in real life (machiavelli said it's important to look religious but not believe it oneself), so tomorrow I'll be pretending to be upset all day...but I wanted Trump to win because I'm sick of seeing my "less educated" underprivileged white brothers being disrespected in their own country, the country they built.

TRUMP DID IT, HE FUCKING DID IT!!!!

GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY!!!!

So it's just a knee jerk response to identity politics then? Because neoliberal policies (which I assure you will continue under Trump) do nothing for the white working class. It's not possible to recreate the social and economic conditions that existed 50 years ago.

MAGA

MAGA!!!

kys, faggot

Brexit: CHECK
Trump: CHECK

Right now I'm wondering just how the Anglosphere will save the world next.

If the neoliberal policies will continue under Trump then why did all the neoliberals on both the left and right oppose him? At least when some thug gets smoked by a cop, the president isn't going to blame the cops first for a change.

There's always the stoics.

>not MAGAnanimous
fucks sake you blew it

I love my country

Lots of walls I think.

The school system failed us. Philosophy, and ethics must be taught in high school.

But user, then we won't be able to spook people into voting right.

>tfw there are people who are very upset about the election, on Veeky Forums at this very moment

Hello roasties

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

dude i have goosebumps this is insane

Would have been funnier if /pol/ got btfo desu

For you

I'm starting to get worried.

We deserve a reality TV star as president of our retarded nation. To be fair though no matter who won it would have been equally as shitty.

Oh well. I am going to buy some property in the woods and live in a shack.

maybe trump never bother me that much because I don't have a tv. i just remember him from the 80s being some anti-jap real estate hot shot american psycho kinda dude...never seen his goofy show

I never watched it either. I don't watch TV at all and despite telling people my position of apathy regarding it I am still bombarded with what is on it. Very annoying, honestly.

Prior to this it was nothing but "Hillary the criminal" and how she would ruin America.

If it weren't Trump and they had less ridiculous shit I would have supported change. We traded one criminal bourgeois member for a narcissistic, idiotic one. What a victory.

I don't think I can stomach four years of Trump news, jokes, and memes. Hopefully that means I'll be getting a lot more reading and writing done.

Congrats to all the Trump supporters, though.

The world is laughing at our country right now. We deserve it, to be honest

He asks where is his order that he made? This isn't the order that he made and where is it, why don't they train their trainees properly! Right, yup, yeah well I fucking asked for em' why the fuck can't you cunts ever take an order properly? Entirely unaware of himself, he's being watched their saying jesus christ mate is it even worth it and he's just sitting there quitely letting him get it out of his system, not making any face and when he comes past yelling and saying yeah, right, yup and fucking catchas he gets up and goes with him not entertaining that he agrees just eating a quarter pounder, looking for zen in this shit. He's insecure, weird to see that kind of repressed rage it must be a burden to carry, very heavy. Watched it begin sitting there at the table enjoying a beer ready to make a bad decision but this one for the better, for the sake of the soul and she comes up uninivited to ask how have you been what a long time no see and he follows to shake his hand pretending not to notice what he's doing, shift his facade aside, you cheeky cunt you know what you're doing, knows it too, can almost see through him, seems happy to have passed by and left misery and gone off to different things he may not even think about it later. And it builds from there, it will be forgotten off and on to himself and think that this means it may not even exist anymore but it does which is queer, is thought tangible? It gets stuck in his throat later and here he's at liberty to dislodge it - take it out on these poor cunts behind a grill and wearing a cap indoors, they serve a purpose for this world, their worst nightmare the inadequate man. He's yelling at passing cars, he's actually throwing his head into the air and screaming, now this is anguish it should almost be filmed, this is real life and it feels strange. Now it's uncalled for this bloke's a good bloke in the maxi wonders if maybe he's so cranky for good reason, had the indian special in the past? Goes on though to say we've all done it, like I'll trust ya this time ya cheeky bastard but I know what ya got deep down inside, ya trustworthy little sneak, I'll trust ya.

>We traded one criminal bourgeois member for a narcissistic, idiotic one. What a victory.

You chose the egotist over the sociopath.

Your sarcasm aside it is literally the best outcome you could've hoped for.

The typical twitter-browsing Hillary supporter is even more stupid and arrogant than the so called 'sexist' and 'uneducated' Trump voter.

I'm so glad Trump won.
My country is a cucked one tied to NATO and our asshole nationalist neighbors are cucks of Russa.
Since Hillary has a long history of causing proxy wars, her presidency might have caused another war.

>I don't think I can stomach four years of Trump news, jokes, and memes.

You're very boring

I'm as liberal as it comes and would probably be considered a cuck by most people on this board...

but I'd be lying a pretty hefty lie if I said I'm not bothered by the way the media unironically lumps all white people together.

We chose a retard over a cunt. Wow. Best outcome.

The best would have been all bourgeois getting hanged or shot and starting from scratch. All of them.

Baby steps, user.

I am just tired of it all and it is hard not to be spooked by this shit even though I know politics and government are legitimate spooks. I've failed you, Max.

i can't control my sadness anymore, im weak, it'll be another day drinking my mind into silence

give it a month and Trump will have razed the establishment to the ground. he'll be the best president in living memory for the disenfranchised working class. he understands the struggle.

Trump is a filthy burgeois so I don't expect him to do it.
But it would be pretty sweet.

I'm sorry to hear that. I suggest taking up a hobby like painting

Given the crossroads of egos and needs and unchecked wants it makes all the sense in the world not to make an effort and drift with the currents that once intersected but now seem to depart. I don't know how I feel about this. Regret, relief, rage, self-doubt, pride? More important than our what is our how, and as always, slowly adverbs this so well.

Dude, sweet dubs!

i surround myself with people that make me happy and try to keep my world as good as possible so atleast i know when i get in my ruts there actually is something better when it ends

this feels like a turning point

everything's been a shitshow for so long i remember

death, misery, suffering, pain, struggle

that has been all

not anymore

i think

i hope

maybe

fuck.

there is too much uselessness in the world

even in my most sadistic dreams im still crying when i hit her when she tells me to

Times are a' changin.

There is nothing special about the familiar. The familiar attachment is that of idle circumstance, a friendship based on proximity and built of poisonous convenience. Abhor the familiar and guard against its influence which ever induces scorn for the brilliant danger of things new. Love best that which is won, even failure. Forth...

Tomorrow.

I think we're witnessing the collapse of the American empire.

I also think I'd be saying the same thing if Clinton won.

Carambola, torque, caramelo de café.

I should really clean out this table

Clinton would only have delayed the process a little.

I'm a raging narcissist.

Too dramatic

i miss her i miss her i miss her

don't know anything about politics, but glad trump won. he seems avantgarde.

>He says, anonymously.

Make me sad again.

YOU ARE THE ONE.

I went to seminar today and we had a 30-45 minute roundtable discussion about Trump at the beginning of class. I outed myself as the only (very ambivalent) Trump presidency supporter, and rambled autistically on too much caffeine while staring at the floor. The other people were vehemently anti-Trump, and a girl left the room crying at one point.

Went well though, I think. By the end, had rapprochement with everyone, including the girl and her friends assuring me I hadn't caused it. I really hope not. Everyone said they were OK with my (leftist) defense of "anyone but another plutocrat." Maybe begrudgingly or facetiously, but still.

Felt weird. Never meant to make anyone upset. I'm just autistic and like talkin' about sterile abstractions while making jittery "look at me, I'm being theoretical" hand gestures.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Your only mistake was staring at the floor. You don't need to stare at people but keep your sight at eye level.

Haxixe é uma droga muito agradável; foi uma experiência fantástica ler O Estrangeiro de Camus sob os efeitos do fumo.

I wrote in Pope Francis yesterday. I am a theocrat. Come get me.

Yeah, I am incredibly autistic though so it's the only way I can even think properly. Unfortunately.

i can't believe the hubris of clinton. why she or the dnc thought that a scandal-ridden symbol of the very machine popular mood was raging against would win, i just can't understand. i don't like trump, but it's kind of nice to see someone with such a strong sense of entitlement fall flat on their face.

Who the fucks was that Japanese writer Borges called the best short story writer? Was it Akutagawa?

Maybe some sweet Veeky Forumsizen can tell me.