Who's going to write the better post-election article?

who's going to write the better post-election article?

Other urls found in this thread:

mariborchan.si/text/articles/the-ontology-of-quantum-physics/
truthdig.com/report/item/noam_chomsky_has_never_seen_anything_like_this_20100419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zizek but no one will understand it

Zizek's articles are very easy to understand tbqh

But what will he say? He's already talked about Trump, and he believes it will lead to massive reform of the electoral system in the US if he wins.

The ghost of Hunter S Thompson

Ill be honest all I've ever read of his was random excerpts of less than nothing. I couldn't take his insistence on constantly referencing other philosophers.

Sheldon

Bazinga is the best words.

I haven't read Nick Land's work, so I don't want to give an opinion on him. However, I think that Zizek has already expressed his views towards these elections in plenty of conferences. Following this, nonetheless, it would be more interesting if he would write a more deeply involved work that reflects towards the reform that this election could ignite in the electoral system of the US. But, I think this would be more pertinent as a big work than an article.

Shitting in your shitpost but I gotta get it out; if Trump wins I will lose it.

Lose what? 216 to 197 btw, is NH really so Trumpy?

Lose it, I will lose my mind.
>the dow right now lmao.

I was all like "Yes the dollar has weakened, maybe the pound is like going to be okay comparatively"

The pound has also devalued.

Pic related

Top Zizzle

>We will never get Fear and Loathin on the Campaign Trail 2016
>We will never get weekly ramblings against Trump

>I couldn't take his insistence on constantly referencing other philosophers

This is what most philosophers do

Zizek
>[Something something Lacan something something Hegel] also it's better to have a populist who mobilizes the working class than a neoliberal globalist wiping the balls of the rich on your face and telling you it's "progress" because trannies can have their own bathrooms now

Nick Land
>Hey kids, want to buy some cyberpunk from my van?

Chomsky
>See, the institutions and banks and media all form a conglomerate to control your mind and enslave you, which is why you should vote for the institution and limp-dicked hypocrite reformists who kowtow to it at a moment's notice

Pseudo-leftists everywhere
>B-BUT HOW CAN WE HAVE A MARXIST UTOPIA IF PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO SAY MEAN WORDS AND ADMIT THAT THEY LIKE PUSSY????

>Veeky Forums so slow tonight
Is everyone on /pol/?

Probably. Most of the boards I visit are moving slowly. I've just realized something about myself that is a little startling.

Zizek
>LACAN WAS WRONG

Nick Land
>We must begin taking Kek seriously.

Chomsky
>this will be a good red flag for young people to get involved

What is it friend?

It's like you've never had any contact with Zizek or Chomsky

Zizek endorsed Trump.

Based papa Noam laying out some truth. He's getting pretty old and I'll be sad when he starts getting seriously ill :(

That I frequent a lot of boards that share a user base with /pol/. This distresses a patrician such as myself. They could also just be visiting for the night to witness the happening.

>That I frequent a lot of boards that share a user base with /pol/.
Eh. Lot of new people on /news/ that are complaining about not being able to post images and read so I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Plus probs a lot are just following the election irl friend.

probably the latter honestly

You're not a philosopher if you don't take meme magic seriously now.

Zizek said Trump will open the door for rearrangement within the ruling class and its informal system.

Chomsky said he prefers Hillary, despite branding the same establishment Zizek is talking about as a uniform body of "moderate republicans," and he advocated against Brexit and for the status quo.

Thanks for your post.

less to to with memes and more to do with the internet enabling social curation. to be quite honest with you

hey guys some political turbulence coming up for the first time in our lives. It happens sometimes I guess please bring back 1980s corporate America which is definitely better than this

>Zizek said Trump will open the door for rearrangement within the ruling class and its informal system.
So why trannies in bathrooms on the mind?

>Chomsky said he prefers Hillary, despite branding the same establishment Zizek is talking about as a uniform body of "moderate republicans," and he advocated against Brexit and for the status quo.
Neither side of Brexit was for the status quo. He's also waiting for global, stateless revolution. The leftist argument for Brexit was mostly about renationalisation, and against was about greater international ties between labour movements.

>Thanks for your post.
I wish I could say the same.

>please bring back 1980s corporate America which is definitely better than this

nigga...

Reagan and Thatcher v Trump and May

Who else got legal weed?

Cali reporting in. Any previous weed states and nations feel free to report as well.

>So why trannies in bathrooms on the mind?
Exactly because of what just happened when you asked this question: We have a touch of authentic working class self-determination, and all you notice is that someone may have slandered the blessed trannies. Your discourse and dissent are being controlled by being attached, prior to your own will, to meaningless non-issues. Ironically, consult Chomsky for the precise mechanics of this.

>He's also waiting for global, stateless revolution.
Keep waitin', bourgeois shill Chomsky. Enjoy those massive trust funds of yours in your offshore tax shelter, your cushy high society epaulets, and telling the working class to vote for its fucking slavemasters.

Chomsky is controlled opposition.

>and all you notice is that someone may have slandered the blessed trannies.
No, I'm asking why you mentioned them. I don't judge bro, are you all like "I really need to get down to that cottage and get me some trannie luv"?
>We have a touch of authentic working class self-determination
Pure ideology. Also not American either I take it.

>Keep waitin', bourgeois shill Chomsky. Enjoy those massive trust funds of yours in your offshore tax shelter, your cushy high society epaulets, and telling the working class to vote for its fucking slavemasters.

>Chomsky is controlled opposition.
Woo dawgy

>less to to with memes
no

Message to Hillary: We voted for the black guy over you, now we'd rather vote for the racist.

>Zizek's articles are very easy to understand tbqh

Hehehe, you silly Summer child.

Have fun:

mariborchan.si/text/articles/the-ontology-of-quantum-physics/

who is more incomprehensible- zizek or sheldon?

>He buys into ID Pol

Thanks for making my life easier, kid.

t. Bourgeois Capitalist with nothing to fear from the Left

>mariborchan.si/text/articles/the-ontology-of-quantum-physics/
I kind of wish there was a Sheldon reaction to Zizek on quantum physics.

This is actually incomprehensible.

>This is actually incomprehensible.

Are you retarded?

>Are you retarded?
In some ways it's kind of endearing when a retard asks this.

Retards

Smart move bud.

Pynchon will write an ironically pro-Trump article in the vernacular of a /pol/ user

Hey Thomas

Veeky Forums BTFO

truthdig.com/report/item/noam_chomsky_has_never_seen_anything_like_this_20100419

This is from 2010.

>The United States is extremely lucky that no honest, charismatic figure has arisen,” Chomsky went on. “Every charismatic figure is such an obvious crook that he destroys himself, like McCarthy or Nixon or the evangelist preachers. If somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration, disillusionment, the justified anger and the absence of any coherent response. What are people supposed to think if someone says ‘I have got an answer, we have an enemy’? There it was the Jews. Here it will be the illegal immigrants and the blacks. We will be told that white males are a persecuted minority. We will be told we have to defend ourselves and the honor of the nation. Military force will be exalted. People will be beaten up. This could become an overwhelming force. And if it happens it will be more dangerous than Germany. The United States is the world power. Germany was powerful but had more powerful antagonists. I don’t think all this is very far away. If the polls are accurate it is not the Republicans but the right-wing Republicans, the crazed Republicans, who will sweep the next election

Reminder that Chomsky is never wrong.

that's surprisingly accurate, desu

Of course is accurate, his words are so vague and superficial they can be attributed to any period in history, ever. He fails to tackle any principles and actual causes behind such populism.

But Chomsky doesn't do that! He's empirical!

Explain this meme please

Just because you're too stupid to understand it doesn't mean it's a seekrit club that's only out to make you feel bad