Serious question: have any of you read this, and if you have, does it relate to tonight's events?

Serious question: have any of you read this, and if you have, does it relate to tonight's events?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He paid a team of writers to publish this shit but lmao meme magic is real praise kek heil trump good guys win etc etc

Trump has no attention span, he can't read. 'Make my name bigger on the cover'

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

>lmao meme magic is real praise kek heil trump good guys win etc etc

kys

What the fuck is up with Americans to vote for this retard, seriously? He's rhetorically and intellectually incompetent and to top it off an utter moron.

That describes the majority of voters too

OP here, sort of skimmed the answers, but it seems like no. I'll probably try to read it because it's Trump's life and this is probably a perfect example of a comeback, at least in such a short time span.

monkey see monkey do

donald trump is the teleological endpoint of america

>He's a black hole!

Take your retard back to your beta containment board. We are above politics here.

>We are above politics here.
kek, no you fucking aren't.

I hope the mods clean these threads off the board soon.

>That describes the majority of voters too
Trump is certainly not the smartest tool in the shed, or at least the things that come out of his mouth are not the most intelligent things you will hear.

But what is important is that the sentiment you hold and which I saw during brexit, only futhers these - let's call em - populist movements. I do not understand how some people can be against generalizations towards women and people of colour, yet think it is okay to do that to other people.

I imagine that the average Brexit or Trump voter might not be the most highly educated and I am sure that you'll find several racists amongst them, but I am also confident that the votes they casted can't be reduced to that alone.

Whatever you want to call the boogeyman i.e. "globalism" or "neoliberalism", there are certain people being left out of it. I can't blame them for voting in their interest. It IS a shame that they vote in their interest at the expense of other people.

Let's face it, Hillary barely reached out to the white working class, while Trump did. That the African-Americans didn't vote for Trump makes perfect sense too.

elitist pleb

It was a serious question. This is literally literature, is it not?

This is the correct answer. Though it should be noted Hillary won the popular election.

>Daily reminder that the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is literally more democratic than the United States of America

My local bookshop got a lot of these in last week. I haven't had time to go shopping lately but this week I will go pick it up.

Any reviews?

It's not

How is it not literally literature?

Oh I can feel a tiny tip of slat there, mmmmm. Delicious.

It's a Trojan horse packed with shitloads of pollies.

They pretend about some shit vaguely relating to the board, then they start pol posting. Every. Single. Time.

Before long the entire board is filled with pol posts. We have to nip it as soon as it rises up like a fungus or cancer, before it spreads.

It took us years to get rid of you fuckers before, not having a repeat.

Well, I'll be honest: this is politics related, and perhaps I was shitposting a little, but I thought there was a real possibility somebody could have read the book and related what was in it to what happened last night.

Does this make me a shitposter. Perhaps, but who among can say he hasn't done worse?

Can you please sage while posting in this thread.

Trump's language and phrasing is pretty distinctive. Why can't it be Veeky Forums, especially in book form?

Isn't that an usual request to make to the OP? Why would I sage my own thread? To redeem myself?

Don't forget to sage, report, and hide all off topic threads.

College educated white people favored Trump too.

The biggest fucking lie of all is that trump is not a fucking grassroot candidate. His values are not related at all to the ones of white lower class people, unless you want to make the generalization that all poor white people want to kick the mexicans out, which is not true.

dude, i've become an expert at political correctness over the last decade or so. please tell me i didn't waste my time? I know dozens of excuses for low black test scores and high crime rates, many of them very convincing...i know every kind of sexual identity and fetish and the politically correct terms for them...i spent so much time memorizing them all for my politics of sexuality sociology class...now it turns i can just say "guys in dresses"? dude, i have invested so much time building an image as a caring sjw, and now the political winds shift and i have start all over!

Someone's salty they spent their college tuition feeling the Bern meanwhile I Made America Great Again... for free :^)

>I Made America Great Again... for free :^)
I donated $5 after it was all over because I felt a little bad for not doing it before. Not entirely free, but rather cheap, no?

Yeah. It doesn't make a huge dent in your wallet.

Would Trump sell Alaska to the Russkis?

They have a population of human cicada hybrids that have to vote for the retarded candidate every few years.

That is true. I guess it is more about Hillary as it is about Trump.
What do you mean? I don't think I said that his values necessarily relate to white lower class? And I argued the exact opposite of "all poor white people want Mexicans out".

And I might be wrong to think it is about the white working class. Could be rural vs. urban, or something else all together.

What is clear is that enough people didn't want Clinton.

>Could be rural vs. urban, or something else all together.

Maybe Americans got sick of being told it's racist to have a border? Maybe Americans got sick of having to apologize to muslims everytime there is an islamic terror attack against the west? Maybe Americans got sick of smug Europeans talking down to us while we pay for the defense of their whole fucking continent? Maybe it had nothing to do with race at all?

Did you ever think people voted for Obama because they wanted change? He didn't deliver, and Clinton sure wasn't going to bring any change, so they tried a Republican changemaker instead?

These leftists who only analyze politics in term of race really miss the fact that many people vote on the issues...

Yeah great

But your President is a reality tv star.

He's also a business man with an MBA who has extensive experience in infrastructure development projects in multiple continents. What's your point?

Who is going to court for fraud.

Would like to address his policies or are you just going to continue the ad-hominems that worked out so well for you during the election?

What the fuck but that is what I am essentially saying?
And the voting showed a difference between the votes of African-Americans and white Americans, that is the only reason I brought up the term white.

I could have understand that African-Americans were disappointed in Obama, who promised a lot (change) but didn't deliver. They have also been hit by the failing economy. So Hillary would obviously be more of the same false promises. But the voting didn't show that, unless someone showed me the wrong chart.

I suppose it is possible that some of them didn't even show up because they wanted neither Trump nor Hillary.

If somebody is framing it is you. You claim I analyze in terms of race, when I was doing it in terms of class (which could still be wrong). Only brought up race because of what the voting showed.

By the way, you got it right that I am a leftist, but I wanted Trump not Hillary. It is also possible that voters don't approve of the foreign policies under Clinton, such was my reason for not wanting Clinton.

There can be thousands of reasons for the votes, but if we look at them there seems to be a clear difference between rural and urban as well as white and African-American.

As if you people wouldn't be shitposting even harder had Clinton won, you hypocrite.

Not that user but this isn't ad-hominem. You guys are just talking about trump, there isn't an argument here for a fallacy

It also is pretty relevant that if you bring up his successes in business, it is relevant to bring up his frauds.

Just curious but why is it perfectly fine to look at votes in term of education for whites only? Why do we never frame the black vote as "blacks without a college degree?" I live in a city mixed between black, spanish and arab/south asian...the black people all voted for clinton without ever even considering the issues. I tried to talk to them about Sanders and how black incarceration skyrocketed under Clinton, but uneducated black voters just do whatever the DNC machine tells them, well unless in this case Trump's "what have you got to lose" resonated. Worth noting as well, Hindus overwhelmingly supported Trump. The only "out of the closet" Trump voters were from Asia. Also, Asians, like whites, are sick of having to apologize for staying in school, working hard and being successful.

What "fraud" exactly? That somebody took his real estate class and didn't get rich? Sorry, that's not fraud, just a bogus election year lawsuit.

>When stupid people try to act smart

i just hate niggers

oh and let me add I only saw two "active" Clinton supports the whole time, so as far as enthusiasm goes Trump and Clinton were tied (but who knows how many secretly supported Trump) and let me describe these two Clintonites. One is a fat black lady who is on all kinds of medication that costs thousands of dollars and is always calling out of work to go to the doctor for this or that, always paid for by the taxpayer, and who still hasn't been able to complete a bachelor's despite being in school forever. The other ways a pudgy white cuck looking guy from the suburbs who seemed totally out of place as he tried to use a fucking credit card to buy a box of fried chicken at the Arab Muslim fried chicken place in the hood that everyone knows is cash only...I was like if this dude is the kind of people working the Clinton campaign then they ain't gonna make it.

Its funny watching somebody who knows nothing about politics except from what he saw on twitter and CNN youtube try to talk about it

ps, trump has an IQ of 129

It isn't ad-hominem, but that user was seeking to poison the well by focusing on a possible fraud charge rather than the policies of the man.

No, it's entirely legitimate. There was also zero inflammatory remarks in the OP, so they should get credit for that too.

Are just letting their feelings allow them to suppress active discussion.

Even if it were a mechanism for delivering shitposts, it doesn't mean that it has to be that way. A real discussion can exist in spite of that.

This "us versus them" attitude you've seemingly adopted only serves to worsen the situation.

Dude, omg how am i going to get through the day at work without laughing and smiling and shit. all my coworkers are muslims and blacks, i don't think i can keep a straight face all day...oh god lol

i'm not even looking forward to a trump presidency that much but just seeing the smug scumbags at the nytimes get btfo and embarrassed was just so sweet i can't stop smiling

Because, guess what, it's not a good idea to insult and demonise the largest voting bloc in your electorate (White men), calling half of your opponents supporters deplorable, and shutting down any reasonable concerns with threats and insults like Leftists love to do.

i had a bad feeling when hillary went the "deplorables" route, it was way too much like romneys "takers" statement...when you think insulting half the population is a good idea your campaign is in trouble

I'd bet my bottom dollar that Trump is smarter than you in all the ways that count.

Is Hillary and the Dem even Leftist at this point though?

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

Everything Trump is for is a spook. Haha.

in the petit bourgeois sense, maybe
even that is pushing

Jobs are a spook? A big as wall keeping heroin and rapist on the other side is a spook? Trump is the most materialist president in our lifetimes. Learn to think, simpleton.

The fact that you didn't realize how calculated everything he's done the whole election was shows how intellectually incompetent you are

>Jobs are a spook?

His factories producing his shit are in other countries. How the fuck is he going to bring back jobs to America when it's simply cheaper to put them oversea for pennies? How is a BUSINESSMAN going to help when it's all about profit for those cunts?

How?

>A big as wall keeping heroin and rapist on the other side is a spook?

There are rapists here without them being a certain race. Is he going to take care of them too? Also, isn't America very much in control of the drugs that go to Mexico? You know, for money.

Trump is a banding genius and the way he was able to leverage "new media", despite being 70 years old, to his advantage and takea percentage of millenials away from the Democrats shows he is far far smarter than people give him credit for. He didn't just roll through two established political parties by being a dummy.

>A big as wall keeping heroin and rapist on the other side is a spook
Lol

keep spooked my property.

>There are rapists here without them being a certain race.

Who said anything about race my liberal friend? Is it "racist" to have a defensible border? Is Vientam "racist" for having a strong border against China? Is India "racist" for having a strong border against Pakistan?

oh god these stirner kids are dumb as shit, try

the good thing about stirnerites is that they will die off since having a family is a "spook" and having a strong nation state is a "spook" basically the only thing to them that isn't a spook is shitposting and masturbating all day, lol

>wall across the Mexican border
>definitely not talking about Mexicans
>No way no one mentioned race at all with the border wall against Mexico to keep Mexicans out!

Jesus Christ.

>having a family is a "spook"

Not even close.

>nation state is a "spook"

This is kind of close though. The state itself is a spook. Do you faggots even read Stirner before you say anything against him or is Stirner the new communism where you know fuck all about it and then disparage it?

You do realize a lot of Chinese meth comes across the Mexican border right? The ingredients to meth aren't illegal in China, so Chinese entreupreurs ship it en masse into Mexico, cook it into meth, and get, yes, Mexicans to bring it across, as well as, omg, White biker gangs...so maybe the border wall is actually anti-Chinese! Oh, wait, a lot of people coming across the Mexican border are people from Central America, you know places like Honduras that have the highest murder rate on the entire planet including Iraq and Syria. They come through Mexico but for some reason they don't stop in Mexico, oh, right, it's because Mexico will deport them because Mexico doesn't allow illegal immigration. Maybe the border wall is racist against Honduras? Maybe Mexico is racist against Hondurans? Or maybe you're full of shit.

go back to masturbating faggot, no one wants to talk to a autistic nerd who can only go "spook" "spook" "spook" you're worse than talking to a jehovas witness

>I could have understand that African-Americans were disappointed in Obama, who promised a lot (change) but didn't deliver. They have also been hit by the failing economy.
That's been at times hot air tho. Even when it looked like the US had an economy that had been made competitive in manufacturing to China briefly right wing commentators were saying this shit, and that would have been a massive turnaround.

A lot of people wanted Bernie and proper hated Clinton. It's not even a dynasty thing. Plus a lot are wide eyed about the concept of Trump's bs promises. It's going to be fun seeing what happens next.

It's also that jobs that used to go to African Americans are now being taking by Mexicans, yes, it turns out a lot of "poorly educated" blacks also worry about their "jerbs"

A wall will stop this? Also, the American government allows these drugs into the country as well. Doesn't matter where they originate from. Doesn't the high murder rate come from the fact that no one there can defend themselves because GUNS ARE BANNED?

I don't think you understood my point either way. You immediately attacked me for being "anti-racist" or some shit. This shit is still going to get in and people of all colours are going to rape and make meth no matter if there's a wall or not. I guess we should build a wall around WV too?

Well since you're so sure the wall won't do anything but create jobs for American labor, why so salty friend?

>Doesn't the high murder rate come from the fact that no one there can defend themselves because GUNS ARE BANNED?
According to the CDC gun bans really only effect suicide rates. Places where guns are banned don't see much change in homicide fatalities. The self defense argument is a tactic to sell more guns. You're unlikely to use it in self defense.

>it's a progressives are butthurt chapter

I'm not salty. Politics are legitimately a spook. No memes.

I have personally drawn my pistol in a self-defence situation, but that is anecdotal. I wonder what the reasoning is for for the high crime rate then.

He's a monkey with a well chosen marketing team. Apparently cynicism can only be true if it's about the establishment.

who gives a fuck about guns? this is the weakest fucking attempt to manufacture a wedge issue of all time, although if it favors anyone it's the right, since they actually buy guns, while liberals just have a vague fear that a black guy with a gun will shoot them. so who is more likely to vote based on that?

>I'm not salty. Politics are legitimately a spook. No memes.

well then why you crying about a wall? those thousands of tons of concrete and razorwire are just a spook right

The idea behind them is.

instead of basing your whole wasted life around the scribblings of a minor left hegelian, try actually reading hegel...phenomenology of mind, read it and weep, marx and stirner are both dead wrong.

>I wonder what the reasoning is for for the high crime rate then.
What high crime rate are you referring to? In the USA crime has been declining on average for decades. Are you talking about crime rates in localized areas?

I agree that it's a non-issue but the other guy brought it up.

>wasted life

Lol.

The one in South American countries.

>Are you talking about crime rates in localized areas?

He probably means crime in black cities but was scared of getting lynched if he said it

>Arguing politics in Veeky Forums.
>Arguing with /pol/, the most intellectually bankrupt board in this site.

Why do you lower yourselves? Why do you desecrate this board?

who #stirneristsfortrump here?

it's in my self-interest to live in a great country, no spooks involved.

why are you debating spooks instead of masturbating? isn't trying to convince people on the internet that a lifetime of masturbation is not a waste a spook?

>>Arguing with /pol/, the most intellectually bankrupt board in this site.

you mean the board the successfully predict and willed the new dawn in America? if anything is bankrupt it's the nytimes and their cucked readers

The other big option was as bad, America elections are a giant circus.

>It's also that jobs that used to go to African Americans are now being taking by Mexicans
You understand tho that this is not going to change right? Unless something like Obama with fracking but actually works long term comes along the manufacturing base is fucked.

Just to elaborate, you get that the issue is movement of actual production facilities to Mexico, not Mexicans coming into the US to work?

I still kinda find it weird nobody wanted to protest vote for Stein or some shit. That would have been funny.

Hillary was definitely not as bad as Donald Trump. She was a bad choice and the Democratic party is highly corrupt but to say that Republicans are better is a bad joke.
Because the Greens are fucking stupid. They have a very dumb top-down strategy, worse than the Democrats, and as the Republicans have shown us since 2010 a bottom up plan to control the government is much better. This why is why they control the federal executive, legislative, and soon judicial branches as well as most state legislatures and governors.

You do realize there are thousands of restaurant jobs in every major city that uneducated people used to get to survive like washing dishes and food prep? Probably not because you're some rich suburbanite who never had to work, but when I was a young white proletarian (before I went to college) I used to make ends meeting washing dishes, and a lot of my friends did too. That was back in the 90s, today every single one of those jobs goes undocumented labor. I even tried to apply for a dish washing job last year when I needed money for to help pay for a masters and I literally got laughed out of the restaurant. They're like "you, uh, want to work...in the kitchen? uh, yeah, we like, just hired someone last night, thanks tho buddy". The thing is, most of the jobs don't even make it as far as getting posted in the window, they just go right to some guys cousin from Ecuador.

ha, i cant wait to see your cucks when trump don't fulfill any of his promises.

>Because the Greens are fucking stupid.
Yeah, I'm beginning to see how retarded Americans truly are now. Protest vote typically is voting for someone who isn't going to get in bud.

I'm also unconvinced you know how to use the terms "top-down" and "bottom-up" there. The Republican campaign has not been grass roots at all.