White foods thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwyUvLhdVdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k3czhDwVuBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not too spicy now!

Those don't look the color white to me.

Now pic related is white food.

you son of a bitch. im too drunk to drive and get one.

>hue hue le wite ppl dun spice fud.
I hope you find your dad some day.

There are no black people on Veeky Forums, stupid.

Go be assraped elsewhere or enjoy light humor.

...and learn to season your fucking food, whitey.

mellow out my milky skinned friend I am ally to the paleface

but the crime statistics are true, and all white people making shitty food is not

Fuck off, nigger

>implying niggers can handle spicy food

Thinking about going a little crazy tonight and mixing one of these bad boys in with dinner.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwyUvLhdVdQ

Fuck you small dicked sister fucking cracka. Black men are taking your women by force right now and there's nothing your pansy weak white ass can do about it. Black people are the superior race, we are soon becoming a majority in America and we are conquering Europe as well. Lily white wombs are getting filled with Superior Black Seed, white women are nothing but African breeding machines, their breasts will feed Black babies. White people are born to be the Black Man's slaves and when we usher in the New Black World Order, you will peel my potatoes and toss my salad.

>yum not too much pepper now!

youtube.com/watch?v=k3czhDwVuBw

>defiling your "superior" seed by racemixing
kekkity kek

>oooh no thanks, I'll be up all night with indigestion

Why do mud people think spicy food is automatically good? You realize people only did that because they didn't have refrigeration and had to mask the smell and taste of rotting meat? Spicy food all tastes the same, you might as well drink a bottle of hot sauce. I can actually cook so I don't need to disguise shitty food with mountains of chilis. I also like to taste various flavours instead of just heat.

>White people food isn't spicy
When will this false meme die?

Give them a break, they don't have anything else.

when the nonwhites do

>ahh, yea, no thanks, little to exotic for me

>Whoa now, don't over-season it!

>wow! This is really spicy!

Nothing quite like a toast sandwich with a pinch of pepper to give it a real spicy hot kick

I actually feel bad for black people. Imagine having no positive role models, imagine living knowing that every great accomplishment was done by everyone but people like you, of knowing that your biggest impact on history is being sold by other black people into slavery.

Can you imagine how much of a inferiority complex that must give them? It's why blacks constantly try to claim to be kings and pharaohs, why they try steal every accomplishment they can, why they place such a high value on having sex with with people.

Deep down Black people feel inferior and that inferiority causes them to lash out at white people because of their inability to form their own history and culture that can compete. BAKA DESU SENPAI

>Man that cracker food sure is bland and tasteless, yes sir

I'm really glad you pointed this out.

I'm black
>inb4 nigger b gone

and this is the only thing I can think of when I see stuff like this. It's sad but true. That other poster that said "It's all they have" is correct. Pretty much, throwing stones at a giant.

Anyways, you summed it up for me and I screenshotted and everything. Much appreciated.

Uh, on that note, I think it's sad that white people let stuff like this actually provoke them. You guys have everything, are you really going to bitch because society thinks that you guys can't cook? Have you seen cooking networks? 90% of the chefs are Caucasian. It's a fucking joke, get over yourselves.

How would you feel if people made fun of you because of your race?

you tried too hard

How fucking dense do you have to be to ask a black man on Veeky Forums "How would you feel if people made fun of you because of your race?"

Do you think he'd be here if he gave a shit about that kind of thing?

I think he was joking, I didn't take it seriously at all.

Daily reminder: Blacks are subhuman.

Reminder weak whytes literally pay Superior Blacque Bulls to fuck their womyn lmao

LOL

Well, I was half serious. Because that's what's happening when you mock a person's cultural heritage like that. It's not a nice thing for either party to do. It would be great if we could just agree to not make jokes like that to each other out of respect, but I think we both know that there's plenty of white and black people who would never agree to that.

What a racist thread!

>ITT: white try to defend their shit cooking with unrelated crime statistics because that's the only defense that they have against their ass-backwards cooking techniques and shitty BuzzFeed recipes

Bear in mind that only shows white victims, if it included Asians the skew in difference would be even larger!

There's literally several posts that are just good foods from white cultures.

>nigger uses memes that are years old
fitting. feel free to write more novels on 4ch

Asians are subhuman as well, ya fucking yellow skin.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Go eat your pets or something.

>he thinks I'm a nigger

>years
I remember when that image was made last year
come on now son

I think it be great if you could just take a fucking joke, bitch boy. Being so obsessed with race you care about a joke, no one should have to censor themselves cause you dont have enough lube to get that dick out your ass.

t. second black guy in this thread

hello my white brother

VV

You know what the fuck that means, put 'em up!

>Asians are subhuman
>literally saying this on a Cantonese Rock Carving forum
k.

You've triggered my bohunk blood. Would devour with a tall glass of pivo.

>implying sushi is good
Lol, White people have figured out cooking food makes it taste good. When will riceniggers catch up?

Am i on reddit or baka?

>grow up in rural appalachia
>family reunions every year
>none of the food had any seasoning
>burgers didn't have any toppings except ketchup
>desserts were all store bought
>had to bring my own salt & pepper shakers

White people smdh... they are just jealous of our BBCs. When I'm at the gym, white boys are always trying to look at my massive 10 inch cock.

It's funny because there is some truth to the "muh dick" stereotype. We are sexy, open, and charismatic people. White women are notoriously slutty and they flock to us. We can't help it if they want to work out their daddy issues with us, but we're happy to oblige and fuck your white daughters and sisters. Once they go Black, they never go back.

I'm not white, but I look forward to eating one of these some day.

hidden and reported

>Once they go Black, they never go back.
I'll give you that; It's hard to go back to anything once you've been beaten, raped, and murdered.

Did you need your diaper changed as well?

I'm black and not gonna lie... gave me a good kek.

Good one YT.

>imagine having no role models...

imagine being a triggered pasty neckbeard on Veeky Forums

I'm not triggered, I honestly feel pity for you and black people in general. I can only imagine how worthless you must feel for having almost nothing to show, no accomplishment you can point to that you and your people have done in the past 50,000 years. The overwhelming vast majority of Africa was stuck in prehistory until the 1800s because subsaharan blacks never developed a writing system. Black history wasn't written by blacks it was written by whites, do you even understand how pitiful that is?

>conquer the globe to get delicious spices
>don't use them

Tip top white food here.

You're not black

How is it possible to go on four channel of all places and be this sensitive to racial banter

I am, now get on your knees, open your sloppy mouth, and crawl in the general direction of my big black cock.

How much do you wanna bet?

you are black

Gross you're the kind of weeb that lets his "friends" tell nigger jokes to his face. The only kind of person worse than the Asian guy that lets his "friends" talk about how he has a small dick that no woman would ever want

Those type of people don't really exist outside of your head and false flag threads

desu the whites ITT were begging for this response

put ketchup on top for extra spicy

>Gross you're the kind of weeb that lets his "friends" tell nigger jokes to his face.

Nope, my white friends know not to use that word because no situation ever warrants something like that. We're pretty chill and use "nigga" all the time. But no reason for hard r.

Secondly, we tell jokes of all types to each others' faces. Mexican jokes, Canadian jokes, Irish jokes, Asian jokes. Anyone is our group of friends, we'll joke about your culture.

If you can't understand a laid back environment like that, then maybe you need to get your nose out of your ass and meet some better people.

Thank you, exactly what I was trying to say here: Also, anyone in

No I've met them and they're disgusting. Its what happens when you go from a 90% black middle school to a 90% white high school to the most diverse college in the country at the time. You meet a lot of people and have to figure out where you fit in

You say this like you speak from experience. Sure, you've got the people on the far end of the spectrum like that. I've met black people on Veeky Forums that said blacks were inferior, etc.

That's just what they learned to believe to fit in.

Another reason why I said you should meet better people.

Does anyone have some stories about white people and their infamous inability to handle heat?

The only firsthand experience I have is this:
>have a Jewish-looking sorta acquaintance
>comes to my house to cook steak
>calls granulated pepper "spice" and cautions me to adjust to my desired heat level

Im guessing you're younger than me. Being able to talk frankly about race is a sign of a real friendship among people of different races, but when you start letting people use racial slurs, even as a "joke" people from the outside lose respect for you instantly, and theres always the one guy in your inner group of friends (whos sorta kinda your friend because the people you actually like like him alot) who wants to push it, and if you let it slide a few times then other people try it too. If you find yourself wanting to say cracker or chink its just getting weird.

Theres really no reason for your friends to even say "nigga" outside of karaoke.

>jewish
>white

I know better people. I know white people that don't feel the need to spout racial slurs and I know black people who don't feel the need to be looked down upon because they feel they're inferior

This is why people of different races cannot be friends. Just imagine being on egg shells the whole time in case you say a "forbidden" word. Being friends with someone who may chimp out at any second because you said da enwerd sounds too exhausting.