Hard shell tacos will always be better than "authentic tacos". Search your hearts, you know it's true

Hard shell tacos will always be better than "authentic tacos". Search your hearts, you know it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/zF2rd4q.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name a single benefit hard shell provides over soft.

>*ckckrrruunnnchch

Cutting apart your gums and cheeks on taco shell fragments is not a benefit.

How exactly are you chewing a hard shell taco where you are harming yourself?

Maybe if you brushed your teeth once in a while your gums wouldn't bleed at the sight of food that isn't mush.

soft corn tortillas always taste like shit.

soft white flour or nothing else.

Soft bodied faggot.

Original texmex tacos were fried fresh with the filling inside. They would then open it up and put in the lettuce and tomato. Preformed shells are like store bought tomatoes, they just don't taste as good.

Only freshly fried shells, though.

Fresh shells >> corn tortillas >>>>>>> pre-packaged shells

I hate hardshell tacos

as a kid, I thought those were the only kind, so I just assumed all tacos were shit

>first bite
>hard shell falls apart in your mouth then in your hands
>the food vessel you're holding collapses in your hands
>the filling spills onto your plate
>you can't keep eating normally
>you need to pick it up with your fingers and shovel it in your mouth

crunchy tacos are shit

SHIT

Good Mexican tacos > good hard shell tacos > bad hard shell tacos > bad Mexican tacos.

The perfect taco isnt any kind of softshell srry babe
Better luck next time

Hard shelled tacos are literally only good when a soft taco is outside holding it all together

I ate a hardie once. It exploded with a giant crunch and I literally darted away from table with urine down my leg. I still wake up with night sweats and terrifying images.

I don't know how you people do it.

What has the world come to these days honestly I'm fairly afraid to ask

The shatter-ability largely depends on brand and freshness but even good ones tend to split in the middle.

I moved to tostada shells years ago.
They are much less likely to crack and shatter.
They are easier to throw on a pan under a broiler.
They are also more convenient for snacking. Spread some beans on top with salsa and you are good to go.

>handshredded cheese
>grassfed beef
activated almonds for dessert?

This nigga knows

>can't eat tacos without injuring himself
You should seek professional help.

Hard shell tacos are just an excuse to eat more ground beef and shredded yellow cheese. The combination of ground beef and yellow cheese is a red flag for mid 20th Century mediocrity.

I love them both so much

You can make heard shell tacos without ground beef and yellow cheese.

You forgot about the Pace picante sauce, you fucking tryhard

>Half-corn-half-flour soft tortilla
>Spread refried beans on one side
>Break hard taco shell in half along the spin
>Press onto tortilla with beans
>Put favorite taco shit on top
>Fold
Congratulations, you now have a taco with the best of both worlds. The crunch of the shell, the dependability of the tortilla, the taste of flour, and the texture of corn. The refried beans and outer tortilla ensure that this taco won't fall apart on you without compromising on the crunch.

along the spine*

Sure you can, but no one does.
Any dish that requires a particular brand of anything is bullshit.

I do.

>Any dish that requires a particular brand of anything is bullshit
If you're in America, you should leave now

I'm in America, but thankfully live in a part of it where I can avoid that bullshit.

I refuse to believe you. Where do you live?

>Salsa and tomato
Redundant

Grassfed beef tastes better because the cows are healthier and hand shredded cheese has a much more organic taste than machine shredded. Please tell me you're trolling.

Brooklyn

Honestly I never make tacos. I make burritos because... I dont know I guess they're just more covenant. If I want the crunch ill just make the tacos in nacho form. Pre made taco shells suck.

hard shells are the Nature Valley of tacos

adulthood is preferring both at the same time layered with queso

kek

Those look pretty damn good

>take a soft shell
>lightly toast it in a skillet so it becomes a hard shell without all the disadvantages of the hard shell
>tastes even better than hard shells do too

Hard shelled tacos are fucking messy, and I prefer a soft tortilla to accommodate the chewiness of the toppings

If you are going to eat hard shelled tacos you might as well eat chili con carne with taco chips. It's less of a mess with the same expirience

Activated almonds for the horchata

Straight up white people tacos: hard shell

Texmex: soft flour

Authentic: soft corn

And I love all three.

cilantro > piss > shit > donkey show with op's mom > lettuce

fuck lettuce. piece of shit "vegetable" that doesn't taste good on anything.

this, also, the point of a tortilla is that you can put put stuff in it and eat it easily.
hard shell tacos take away that.

I disagree. Hard shell tacos are messy and don't do the job of holding their filling together very well at all. You can eat a soft-shelled taco with a tortilla without a plate. You cannot eat a hard shell taco without a plate (unless you want to make a huge mess).

The thing about lettuce is its pretty bland, so you can have as much as you want without effecting the flavour. It's used mainly for texture, since it gives a nice crunch and burst of freshness due to water content.

>2017
>self driving cars
>but there still isn't a taco shell thats crunchy but doesn't fall apart

fuck you lettuce is awesome

It's an ergonomic issues, you can't make the wedge part somehow thicker or more durable than outer layers of the shell.

This nigga knows.

Those shells are stale bitch.

I bet they can they just don't want to because it would hurt profit

they being the taco shell jews

i.imgur.com/zF2rd4q.gif

where would you stop

Why stop?