TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Veeky Forums instead of learning math or organic chemistry

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Veeky Forums instead of learning math or organic chemistry

Then gtfo and do something. I believe In you

Thank you user but I'm so lost... In my thoughts and in life

I'm unsure of how to get out

>on Veeky Forums
>not doing science or math

hmmm

mhm, Veeky Forums isn't so bad. Except for most threads. But the threads that are interesting are worth sticking around.

So I'm a little old and can't learn much math from Veeky Forums, but could those of you who lurked Veeky Forums and learned math or whatever put up their fingers and confirm that it can give insight you didn't get elsewhere?
Thx.

I started learning maths 2 years ago from not knowing fractions to differential equations so far, from textbooks and posting in the stupid questions thread.

Is it really working out for so well?

I'm a highschool dropout who barely understood basic mathematics. Could I too, start learning Math and get good?

i went from remedial math to numerical methods and PDE's inside of 2 years. i started at age 30.

>OChem meme

It's literally the easiest thing in the world. You can just do a day studying it and learn pretty much everything there is to it.

I'm more interested in applied mathematics. How long to get good at Quantitative mathematics? I'm 22

Pchems infinitely harder imo

If a brainlet like me can do it, so can you. Just apply yourself.

Thank you i'll do it

>start learning Math and get good?
Of course.

Go to OpenStax, download that very basic book, pre-algebra, and start learning, boy.

thank you.

I used to be smart
I used to be ambitious
Now my anxiety is so bad talking to anyone but my gf is taxig as hell. Going to work drains me
I cant go to college without daily anxiety attacks so i dropped out. I cant afford treatment. I don't learn well online (ex. Khan Academy/MIT free lectures
Why do i still try

I need help: how can I effective study shit, like physics and stuff?

Taking notes? Doing exercises? Reviewing notes every night?

at least you got trips

your trips are a sign that you need to keep going and be the best person you can possibly muster up

Trips,

Quit bitching
>Here is your solution (presented in multiple options, all of these will make you feel better)

Exercise 30 mins everyday
>Do something you enjoy
Meditate 30 mins everyday
>Use Theta waves online
Get on an SSRI and Pregabalin
>Bestdrugever.jpg
Spend time with people
>Family, friends, volunteer
Adopt a fuck it attitude
>"Fuck it"
>That's your new mantra to everything you have no control over
Go get councilling
>if poorfag, use online resources

Quit bitching and solve your problems
>or not, fuck it

Note: I am unsuccessful

But some ideas might be using anki to remember things better, learning to take effective notes, regular exercises, trying to "teach" other people what you've learned (I think this is one of the best, they DO say that the best test of knowledge is if you can teach another person)

Oooooh, I think I get it now. Most denizens of Veeky Forums falsely conflate the journey with the destination. Right.

Increasing your W value without ever identifying your D(R) value means you'll never achieve B(R).

Translated: Pick a less arbitrary metric for 'lost'

it's understandable

>tfw huge assignment due tomorrow and all I can do is shitpost on Veeky Forums