Is there a way to make MSG more addictive? Or is there another legal substance I can use that is stronger...

Is there a way to make MSG more addictive? Or is there another legal substance I can use that is stronger? I want to buy a hot dog cart in Mexico so I want to use the the good old evil corporate magic..

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexico where?

>more addictive
>more
it would have to first actually be addictive in order to be more, you dumb piece of shit

I know it is not really addictive -.- if you know how it works then you know what I mean... I want to "enhance" its flavor enhancing properties or find something that works better

Why?

Because I'm in Mexico and would love some msg dogos, it's not like I'll stole your idea, I mean a hot dog cart it's not expensive nor it is msg

En la frontera de el noreste de el País

>More addictive
Nicotine.
>Better taste
Not nicotine. Or mixed with hot pepper, it could be good maybe. Idk, I'm not into very hot stuff.

If you want to taste, walk in a vape shop and ask, they should be able to help (depending on legislation, Mexico should be fine.)

Also reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/ sidebar for more info.
If you do that, do NOT fuck up, nicotine is a lethal poison, people die from overdoses every now and then.

if you want addictive grind opium over it

you're in mexico so nobody will give a shit anyway

Authorities you are not paying off and drug dealers will give more than a shit... Plus I don't want to get mixed up with ilegal stuff. Thank you for the advice tho.

Thanks!!! I'll look into it. This sounds like what I am looking for..

Don't forget to report back user.

Of course, it will take me a while but I will for sure. I still need to find a location, buy a cart, plan the accounting, find a cook, etc etc

Use stray animals for filler to cut down on costs.

Simpsons did it

Lace it with heroin

Should be very easy to get in Mexico.

Sugar, fat.

Not sure about stronger.

I'd try the recipe, see how much nicotine you can add before the taste become noticeable, and is this quantity addictive at all.

I'd try the recipe first*

Put cocaín in it

Replace MGS with sugar