Can we create an entirely new gender with the technology we have right now? Don't get triggered feminists

Can we create an entirely new gender with the technology we have right now? Don't get triggered feminists.

No, we don't fully understand gender determination in humans yet. We're getting there, and have identified several key genes and regions such as SRY, and XIST but we have a long long way to go before we understand it well enough to create a viable third sex.

for what purpose?

superior pmsing

A body that wont shit,piss,need to eat,gone
Sign me up. Make me Sayjin while you're at it.

Mental illness.

Explain?

I'm waiting for full prosthetic cyborg bodies to become a thing. With detachable/reatachable body parts gender can be resigned with a screwdriver. Bad Dragon sales will go through the roof.

Something for sexual deviants but has no reproductive ability could be useful to stem population growth. Can't be too hard to hack together a futa gender.

You'll die waiting then.

feminine penis

Not if you can't find an use for it.
You already have one that inseminates and one that ovulates, what else is needed for it to exist?

Dedicated baby holder

No

We'd need to completely rework the human genome. Harder than just inserting genes because it would require structural chromosomal changes.

Anyone who is not enjoying his daily shits should get shot tbqh famalamadingdong

Seriously wtf are half of these things? Have these "Genders" always been around, or has it just been created recently for "muh acceptance"?

That gender already exist, it's called the numale.

An alternative named is white man.

nah not yet, still can't make something alive from nothing, which would be the first step. We could heavily alter an existing living thing, but it wouldn't be able to reproduce, a one off is hardly a new gender.

we could create a dysfunctional 'gender' that can't reproduce

Self Procreation.

This

You're confusing gender, a psychological construct, with sex, a physical (and biological) construct.
You could probably easily create a new gender with enough pills and sufficient brainwashing, I guess.
My sexual deviance wants a new sex though. I want something with four tiny dicks that get erect but are in biological chastity.

I think i can reasign your gender with a screwdriver right now! 50 dollars.

In all seriousness. Nature seems to prefer mixing DNA with two partners rathern than more. But i suppose genetic engineering could mix more genes than any level of partnering. There has even been created a person with 3 parents. But that isnt really a gender.

Gender, like all emotions, serves logic, and the logic in question is reproduction. Some ideology that doesnt serve this is like being mentally infertile. e.g. a disease.

For no reasons

>bipolar junction transistor
hehe
is this the parody one?